Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Find the one behind it, right now. I am going to give you time till the sun comes up." Taehyung dead panned at his security.

"Y-yes, sir." He answered before running out.

"And you!! Who gave this to you? And who even asked you to pass it to her?" Taehyung growled at the security who gave the envelope to Grace.

"S-sir, it w-was written urgent in the l-letter."

"So? How many seconds would it take your irresponsible ass to give me a call? I asked you to guard the house and keep me updated not to pass the posts." Taehyung was thoroughly heated up that he had to take the anger out on someone or something.

"I a-am sorry, s-sir. I w-would never r-repeat this."

"And that fixes all my problems? You just spoiled the one dream I had. The only person to whom I wanted to return now fucking thinks of me as a cheater." Taehyung punched the table, gritting his teeth to control.

The security stood there head hung down. Usually Taehyung was the type to beat the life out of anyone who messes up or directly fires them. They were never used to his scoldings so this time, it was harder for them to intake the new method.

"What the heck are you waiting for? Want me to drill a hole in your head? Get the fuck out and go on a leave for few days or I might kill you." Taehyung warned as his eyes burned the staff completely.

Taehyung pulled out his vape stick, he replaced his cigarettes for her. He was pacing back and forth the office room, taking in big puffs of scented smoke. He wanted to talk out with Grace but how would he even look at her now? He slapped her, he hurt her mentally and physically. But she could have trusted him a little more or she could have waited for his explanation. Taehyung groaned as he took a vase and banging it against the full length mirror with all his might.

The broken pieces of glasses penetrating into his skin randomly, causing scratches over his hands and chest. Three to four cuts on his cheeks and forehead making him hiss. He was fine with injuries and bleedings, it was like a habit to him since the past five years. He had been in worse situations so all he want now was to fix a perfect life for himself with the person he loves. He lost once, now he would never even think of making such a situation.

He fixed his hair before running out of the room to upstairs, his heart beating against his chest non stop. He could feel his breath stuck at the back of his throat and obviously knowing no words would come out when needed. He waited in front of the door of their shared bedroom for a while, hoping she is still in the same room. It was silent, completely still as if the house was haunted making him feel sick to the stomach.

He knew she would definitely lock the door, so he used his spare key to twist the knob open. The room was dark, he expected it but the slight crack of balcony door allowed the moon to shine into the room. Taehyung gulped as he stared at the shadow in his bed, she was there and he was glad. He kept the keys and threw his coat to the side before walking to her to the side of the king sized bed.

"G-grace?" He softly called after contemplating for a few seconds.

"Want to slap me again? Torture me to death like you wished?" She asked, without any hesitation.

"I a-am sorry. I didn't mean to d-do that."

"What else did you mean then? Use me also like you used her and then pretend that nothing happened? Use me to take revenge against my father?"

"Will you please listen to me?" He asked, his voice turning a little sharp.

"You are in no place to order me around, Mr. Kim."

"Dont call me by that name! That is not my name." He quickly corrected, the name was giving him nightmares.

"That is what your name is, Mr. Kim. Mrs and Mr.Kim! Even the name suits you both. How foolish were I to not realize that? You even kissed me in front of her once and I knew there was something wrong." She nodded her head, remembering the incident.

"You are getting it all wrong, Grace."

"You kissed me to make her jealous? You guys had a fight and you used me to get back at her? Now it all makes sense." She laughed sarcastically and it was only boiling Taehyung's blood.

"You are really asking for punishment now. Don't dare to forget that no one could save you from me." He growled.

"Of course, I know that I am going to die here. You even seperated me from my father. He was right when he said, you are the most notorius criminal that the business world ever witnessed." She spat at him before getting up from the bed.

"Says the one who tried to kill me a hundred times." He mumbled, balling his hands to a tight fist.

"If your usage of me is over, may I know what my job is? Back to your curator or join here as a maid?" She asked, turning on the light suddenly.

"Where is this conversation going now? I told you, that I did not freaking cheat on you!" Taehyung shouted, scared that she had leave him.

"W-what happened to your fa-face? Y-you are bleeding everywhere." Grace asked as her eyes widened fully from the shock.

"Grace, please believe me. I will prove it to you." He spoke, getting up from the bed.

"What the hell happened to you? Your shirt is soaked in blood." She gasped, immediately running to him and inspecting the cuts.

"T-that is nothing." Taehyung answered as he saw how red her eyes turned.

"I told you to never get hurt, didn't I?" She asked, her hands falling on his cheek in an instant.

Taehyung's face literally dropped at the impact, his face scrunched at the sudden pain. Never in his life, he imagined to get slapped and that too by a girl which made him lose his full control. Grace also stood still, her body was ice cold and her soul must have definitely left her. What in the world did just happen? She freaking slapped Taehyung, the Kim Taehyung. She was expecting him to throw her to the bed or pull her hair out.

TAEHYUNG'S POV...

I was almost about to slap her back but her scared face made me lose it. I pulled her by the nape and pressed my lips on her trembling ones. I was desperate, desperate to make her stay and desperate to prove my innocence. I was always framed into situations and never once, I felt the need to prove them wrong but this time...I had to. Even if it takes me to stoop down to the lowest position, I wouldn't mind. I need her and I was so sure about it.

"Kiss me back, princess." I groaned in between the kiss noticing, she was just standing still.

"L-leave, you are hurt." She mumbled while pulling away.

"Heal me with your kiss, then."

"Stop flirting around, this is not funny. Sit down and let me treat it." She spoke, pushing him off.

"Grace, p-please. I need you now." I cried out in frustration.

"Taehyung, stop being childish and effing listen to me for once. I need to treat the wounds before you lose more blood."

"You are dramatic, these are just scratches." I chuckled dryly, knowing she would never forgive me.

"L-let me." She said picking the first aid box.

Her eyes were fixed on my wounds, as she softly dapped the cotton on it and blowing on it randomly. My hormones were at it's peak and all I wanted was to devour her then and now. I had to keep my eyes closed to not act on impulse but everytime she pressed a little hard on the cut, she hissed instead of me.

"All done for now." She said after a few minutes, sticking the last plaster on my forehead.

"Now can you kiss me?" I asked and she glared at me.

"Fucking prove your innocence first and I am not Mother Teresa to forgive everything you do, Taehyung. You are really hard to believe and it takes time for me but stop behaving like this." She said pointing at my cuts.

"Why am I hard to b-believe?" I asked, those words would torment me for sure.

"Because you are Kim Taehyung, the one who can manage to get anything." She answered back and I didn't know if I should cry or laugh at that.

"Anything?" I asked and she nodded her head confidently.

"Then why can't I just have anyone to love me and trust me? Why am I alone?" I asked back, trying to not stutter.

Hell! I wish someone would realize how lonely I am and how I need a small hug after a tiring day. The more she talked, it felt like swords boring into me. The feeling of never being good enough for anyone was resurfacing. I looked down, not able to keep a contact with her eyes which held no love for me. How can everything just change so fast?

"You never allowed anyone." She answered after few seconds.

"I a-am allowing you."

"And then you keep messing up. I honestly don't know what to feel, Taehyung. I surely do like you or else those photos would not have affected me. But now, I just can't trust anything unless you prove it wrong." She explained.

I was glad that she was the one to talk out instead of leaving the house. I imagined girls to be dramatic, leave the house without a word or breaking up without an explanation. Grace was different in every way and it was just the best. I know she will be the one to stay but to prove my innocence, I will have to dig up my past.

"Why are you silent now?"

"I w-will prove it to you."

"By the way, who the hell is she to you? Why in the world would you kiss her? Geeez! I can't believe I am asking you this." Grace groaned and I honestly didn't know what to feel.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV...

"Answer me, Mr. Kim." She said again, the name troubling him again.

"If you want, slap me again but stop with that name! I am Taehyung or Tae or even Taetae or baby or dad... whatever else is there for you." He shut his mouth knowing what he was about to say.

"Fucking answer or I am gonna leave right now!" She said, her eyes turning to a sharp glare.

"S-she is my ex girl friend. I b-broke up with h-her five years ago." He spoke, his voice turning to a mere mumble.

"Are you joking?"

"N-no."

"Oh God! Stop lying, will you? I know you had no girlfriend before." She shouted at him.

"H-how? W-who said that?" He asked, a little puzzled.

"Wikipedia! I searched you up when you asked me to be your fake girl friend. It shows you were never in a relationship." She confidenly said, crossing her hands over chest.

"Y-you read about me in w-wikipedia?" He chocked on his own words, totally not able to believe her.

"I did! Where else would I check?"

"Grace, my relationship and private life is not for wikipedia. Who would know about it until I announce? I never announced it to the world." He hurriedly spoke, thinking she would never believe him.

"And? Why did you break up?"

"I j-just did."

"Taehyung you have a lot of explanation to do! She is still working in your company and you think it means nothing to me?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro