Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jungkook, are you fucking kidding me? What even makes you think I had agree to this shit?" The older asked making the younger fume in anger.

"Then what should I do?" He asked, gritting his teeth to not raise his voice.

"Ask them to come and meet me. Here! In my office!"

"Do you really understand what you are trying to say, Mr. Kim?" Jungkook asked as he leaned against the table in front of Taehyung.

Jungkook was someone who doesn't like when people behave pointless and he easily looses his calm but with Taehyung, he was trying pretty hard to stay quiet. He owes Taehyung a lot.

"I clearly do not care. I can't leave Seoul no matter what, yet alone Korea. So please make the necessary arrangement for the meeting here." Taehyung repeated hinself, turning on his phone and scrolling carelessly.

"You are damn asking me to bring The Tourism Chairman of US to come meet you here in this cabin for promoting our exhibition in US." Jungkook was seeing red by now.

"I am!"

"Mr. Kim, he would care less about getting on your bad side for this. He doesn't even know you properly and I had to beg for a month to finally get a two hour schedule for you. He is not nuts to fly half way across the globe to meet you for this." Jungkook slammed his fist on the table.

"Excuse me? I know that he doesn't know me personally but my work will benefit him more than anything."

"For that you have take your ass there and convince him in the first place. You are the damn Chairman here and you gotta meet him in person. Stop acting like a noob."

"Jeon Jungkook, know your limits." Taehyung growled at the younger.

"You know what? I am resigning from this job. You ask your lady love to come and assist you so that you can see her always." Jungkook backed away, trying to not get weak.

"Don't you dare bring her in between this. I am not dragging your loud as hell girlfriend in our conversations so keep that respect!"

Without knowing the situation, Taehyung was blabbering out rude words at Jungkook. The younger was standing, his back facing Taehyung as he tried to digest each and every word of insult coming from the older. He knew Taehyung can be rude, very rude to the point people will lose all their self esteem but that has never happened with the younger. Day by day, he was losing his hyung and other friends too.

"Did cat catch your tongue now? Speak up, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung shouted as he noticed Jungkook was not even moving.

"D-do you know how much courage i-it takes for me?" Jungkook spoke as he realized the older was done, slowly turning to face the other.

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw tears flowing down the other's cheeks non-stop and his body shaking.

"Ever since the day, she came in...all you did was to focus on her. You forgot everything else, including the business. I w-was working over time to c-cover for your absence and barely l-left the office. I s-slept here for five days straight, h-hyung. I h-have not met my loud as hell girlfriend si-since two weeks even though, she stayed in S-seoul while you shouted at me because y-you were half an hour late to reach home." Jungkook stuttered a lot, he never knew he would have to do this for Taehyung to notice.

"When w-was the last time, we went for lunch together? We used to do that everyday before and when was the last time, you asked me about my parents? You used to visit them once in a while with me. Y-you even forgot my birthday, hyung. My birthday was day before yesterday and I was stuck in this office. You didnt even show up here or even text me instead you sent in emails for me to finalize your project." Jungkook backed away as he noticed the older getting up from his chair.

"J-jungkook, I a-am so sorry. I didnt mean to h-hurt you." The older could feel like someone was choking him.

How could he even forget the younger's birthday? Taehyung was the one who used to arrange parties and vacations for Jungkook on his birthdays after his parents died. Taehyung did that sucessfully for the past five years, he always made sure the younger was doing well and fine. He knew his focus changed but he never realized how much it would affect the other. He thought even Jungkook would be busy with Lisa.

"I h-have no one, hyung. Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung is in Spain for the past two weeks. The others hyungs were never close to me because you kept me all to yourself all these years. I e-eat alone in my cabin, I sleep there too. N-no one noticed that. I know that I a-am an orphan but am I being a b-burden to you now?" Jungkook asked as he choked on his own tears, rubbing them off aggressively.

"What are you saying, Kook? How can you ever be a burden to me?" Taehyung asked as he quickly pulled the younger's hand and holding it in a tight grip.

"L-leave me, hyung. I want to go far away from all this, from you."

"You wouldn't even stay a day away from my sight Jeon Jungkook. I took you in not because you had no one or because of your unbeatable talent. I am your effing guardian even if you are twenty or twenty five or even thirty. Till the day, I breath...you are going to stay with me." Taehyung sternly said while not breaking eye contact with the younger.

"I know we haven't been together since the start and you just moved in three years ago to me. A lot have changed in my life, Jungkook but you would never be one of that. I am not asking for your forgiveness because it makes no sense but please don't leave. I promise to be better. I need you, bunny." Taehyung wiped the tears off the younger's cheeks.

Well, Taehyung have always been this sweet with Jungkook whenever they are alone. He used to feed the younger when he was busy with paper works and send in treats on his overtime schedules. Jungkook used to accompany Taehyung for all their business trips and they even go for vacations once in a while. Taehyung might be that strict and rude CEO to the world but to Jungkook, he was a hyung.

"Y-you dont have to be nice bec-because I cried."

"I am sorry, I didn't realize early but this is not because of your tears. It breaks my heart to see you so weak. You usually shout at me or strangle me when you are upset so please continue to do that." Taehyung hugged the younger as he slowly ruffled his hair.

"I missed you, hyung."

"I will prepare for the meeting tonight itself. We will fly tomorrow morning and would even spend few days together. How about a late birthday party in US?" Taehyung asked making the younger smile a little.

"Let's go for makguksu?"

"Taehyung, do you really have to go?" Grace asked as she watched the man pack his luggage.

"Yes." He answered shortly, stuffing in his suits.

"For a week? Which meeting lasts for a week? I also want to come with you." She whined, sitting on the bed with a big pout.

"There are a lot of meetings that last a week or more. And, no! You are not coming."

"I will miss you." She sulked more, moving uncomfortably in her place.

"This is my job, Grace! I am not a person who just sits in that chair for the tag. I work unlike the others who just knows to misuse their position."

It didnt need another second for her to realize that he was talking about her father. She glared at him, not wanting to start another arguement. He was just pacing back forth while filling up his travel bag with everything needed. He didn't even eat dinner with her saying that he already ate with Jungkook.

"I have a few papers to check. Don't wait for me." Taehyung spoke after few minutes.

"Its so late, Taehyung. Can't we spend some time before you leave?" She asked hoping he had stop.

"I am not eloping. It is just one week so stop being so clingy and get to sleep." He scoffed before closing the door behind.

Grace blinked as she stared at the closed door. Did he really just behave like a jerk? This would be the first time that he had say something so offensive to her. Usually, he was the one who used to cling onto her for attention even when they are all cuddled up in the bed. Was he changing? Did he find someone better?

It took an hour of self debate for Taehyung on his way back home to not melt in front of her. He knew if he gives into her for the night, he might ditch the meeting and he would never take that risk with Jungkook. He could see her sulking and pouting all along for attention and he had to bite in every ounce of courage to act strong. He knew cuddling with her would also make him stay back so he went to his office room.

"How pathetic?" He asked himself while sipping on a glass of whiskey.

"If someone told me that I had be like this with a girl, they would have lost their entire set of teeth." He chuckled to himself as he watched the rain pour outside through the window.

He had asked his parents to be careful with So Hee and even asked Jin to keep an eye on them. Namjoon was keeping an eye on Jennie but he couldn't find anything suspicious as she was busy with her husband who was recieving treatment somewhere in Busan. Little did Taehyung and the others knew it was a calm before the storm.

Once he return from US, he would be greeted with something terrible. The plan was already laid and the one who would betray him this time would only come out as a surprise.

"Do you remember what I told you?" Mr. Choi asked as he sat across the other.

"I d-do but please don't hurt him."

"I will think of it, soon but first you would have to sign these papers. I want the company all to myself and you get to keep your boy." He grinned, pushing the papers to the man.

"H-he worked too hard on this company. Do y-you think it is fair to steal a company which is brought up by a twenty seven year old boy? You are far more mature than him, right?"

"Mr. Kim, none of the business work according to ethics. So sign this fast or your son will not see Seoul again."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro