Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Grace stood profounded for some time as the things were too much for her brain to wrap around. She felt like she was sucked into a parallel universe all of a sudden, nothing was in her control and she couldn't even seem to try. The man in front of her had the leash which choked her, her words went dry and all Grace did was nod. She was unknowingly granting him permission and Jungkook was the one who got concerned for her future.

"I will pa-pay you." She gulped hard before agreeing to the man.

"Hmm, cool! But now? Or else, I would have to charge the expense I incurred for this journey." He twisted his thumb nail in his lips lightly while his eyes travelled back to her bare thighs.

"How much is that?" She asked not wanting to have a further conversation.

"Approximately, how much?" Taehyung asked his secretary who immediately calculated the rough sum in his I pad.

"Around twenty four million wons." Jungkook answered in less than a minute causing Grace to mentally curse.

"What do you mean? You need me to pay twenty four million won for this one million won thing?"

"Copters flying in short notice, cost a little too much. If you want a detailed bill, I can arrange it." Taehyung was satisfied by the way, her petite body tensed in front of him.

"No, stop! You took an effing helicopter to come all the way here just in an hour of time to collect one million won which I mentioned by mistake?" Grace asked again just in case, she was hearing things because of the last night's hangover.

"I didn't have much time to waste and of course, I was running short of money. Kitten, even now you are wasting my time."

Jungkook was just confused as to what Taehyung was doing because normally, he is the one to rush everything. He doesn't delay his meetings or work, doesn't do anything which is out of schedule but suddenly, he changed to someone else. He could understand why Taehyung was pissed but he was again taking it out in a very wrong way. Mingling with a girl from outside, especially the daughter of a rich business man would defame Taehyung to an extend, the company won't be able to cover up.

"Give me your phone." Taehyung asked as he put his hands forward.

Grace stared at him for a good ten seconds just to be sure if he meant what he said. She was not even thinking of doing such a thing for a man who is being a total show off and jerk. She crossed her hands over torso and looked down, not moving an inch of her body. Taehyung clicked his tongue, making small wet click sounds and staring at her stubborn yet weak state.

"Bad move, kitten!" He hummed while leaning forward, his cheeks brushing against hers as his hands picked her phone from skirt pocket.

"Uhhmm." Grace shut her eyes tight, while gripping on her skirt, as she felt his hot breath fanning against her cheeks, slowly arousing the adrenaline in her.

Taehyung kept her phone to her face to unlock it and dialed something before giving it back to her. She was sure about what he had done but didn't say a word until he spoke because she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of such hot men. Taehyung took out his phone from the pocket and waved it in front of her.

"You have to meet me when I call you. Ignore my call, your father will abandon you." Taehyung grinned before calling Jungkook to leave the place before the allowed time ends.

"What in the world was that?" Grace asked as she looked at the men who left the room without any further words.

"What happened back there? Why did the Principal call you?" Lisa asked as she pulled a dead looking Grace to the cafeteria.

Grace was literally day dreaming for the past two hours in the class, not taking down any notes which was so not her. Usually the teachers pick on her as she is one the most studious one in the class but that day, for them she was invisible. Lisa kept calling her and threw a bunch of paper rocks at her which made a pool of mess below her table but Grace was not bothered. When the bell rang for interval, all the students rushed outside to see if Mr. Kim already or not and to their disappointment, he had left.

"Don't even start with it."

"Did you perhaps meet Mr. Kim on way there? I wanted to meet him personally since so long, he is such a keeper but not my type." Lisa flipped her hair, exposing her prominent collar bones.

"Are you behind his rabbit looking secretary?" Grace huffed as she picked her lunch plate, yanking her hands of Lisa.

"Hmm, you met him?" Lisa asked running behind her friend as her curiosity was tested.

"Can you give me some peace for real? I am not at all in a mood."

"I don't see why you are pissed from the time you came back to class. Care to share because I am supposed to be your best friend." Lisa folded her hands, not ready to give up until she gets the answer.

"First of all, don't mention about someone whom you personally don't know. Secondly, I don't want to talk about anything and I effing mean it." She chewed on her food really hard, taking out her frustration on it.

"You are weird and scary." Lisa gave her a disgusting look before moving few inches away, afraid if she would be hurt.

Grace was worried that she kept checking her phone once in a while to see if the man had called. She stared at his fancy mobile number which anyone could tackle, totally like his own self. To be honest, she wanted to kill her father but what reason would she give? She knew the Kims were the most successful business group in the country but little did she expect the CEO to call them one fine morning.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro