19- Damsil in Distress?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Katie regretted telling Pidge that little slip of information she had forgotten to mention before. The girl had rushed out of the room, the project forgotten, and left Katie alone to her thoughts, which was never good. That white room consumed her mind in the twisted truth. She and Takashi were always apart, unable to cross that line.

After a few moments of silence, Katie decided it worthy to chase after the girl. She stood, forgetting about going home, and walked out of the dark room, light nearly blinding her. "Pidge?" she called in search of her shorter, younger self. She never liked the feeling of being alone. It allowed her mind to think, something she never liked. She wanted a roommate back in Garrison, but due to her position, she wasn't given one.

Throwing the memories of Garrison away, she walked down the hallways in distress when she couldn't find anyone. She went further and further until she heard shouting somewhere. "He's the spawn of Zarkon? How can that be!" It sounded like Allura, but it must've been alien Allura. "Does that mean I'm related to that murderer in their reality?"

Pidge stood with alien Allura and Hunk, explaining what she had just learned. They walked as she talked, heading for somewhere Katie didn't know. They ran into McClain and Kogane along the way and explained the situation to them. In no time, all of them were headed in a single direction. Where were they even going?  They stopped in front of a door on the left side.

"Shiro? Open the door!" alien Allura called through the metal entrance and into the room. No answer came through, so McClain threw his weight at the door. It fell out of its hold and onto the ground. Alien Allura looked at him, hands on hips. "Lance! Its a sliding door! I could've just pushed a button!" she said, annoyed by McClain breaking the castle's door.

McClain just smiled and retorted, "I felt like the situation would've been cooler if I did that." From behind him, Kogane slapped the back of McClain's head and walked inside. A few moments later Kogane came back out.

"No signs of Shiro or Zarkon's offspring Shiro," Kogane reported and punched the doorframe. They weren't happy with the find. Katie thought it was weird that both Shiro and Takashi were gone. What could've happened?

Hunk put a finger to his temple, trying to think. "Do you think that alternative us are actually bad guys? We automatically trusted them because they were us, but from a different world. Then again they are from an alternative reality... They could be the evil us," Hunk said, fearing for a mistake they could've made. Katie didn't like the sound of it. If Pidge and the other listened to Hunk's scared ranting, they would turn against them and they'll never return home.

Without a single thought, Katie stepped out into the light, anger swallowing up her abilities to make rational decisions. "Hunk, I can't believe you would think that. Our story is different then yours, yeah, but that doesn't mean our Zarkon is as evil as yours. If we can be the evil you then maybe our Zarkon is the nice him!" she said, defending the man she despised. The words sounded false when they rolled off her tongue, but she hoped that the other's didn't catch her false speaking. She didn't even believe the words she was saying.

"Were you eavesdropping?" Pidge asked, not liking how Katie had appeared all of a sudden even if she had a point. Katie knew she shouldn't have done that, but there was no turning back now. 

"Well, when someone leaves you with fright in their eyes, you kinda feel the need to follow. None of you can tell me that you wouldn't follow someone who has caught your attention. Except you Hunk... you probably wouldn't follow," Katie explained, approaching the six. She stopped a few feet ahead of them and smiled. "Everything we've spoken of up to this point has been true. We want nothing more then to go home. We have no reasons to lie to you."

Pidge stepped forward and spoke as if this was a battle of some sort, "if Hunk is right, then you do. You can all be working for your Zarkon and be here to get something from us!" Katie knew that at this point Pidge was saying nonsense.

"What would our Zarkon want from your world? We have lions too and we have us. Why would he go through all of the trouble just to send us here?" Katie asked and Pidge fell silent, unable to make a come back. Katie had won. "Follow me," she began as she turned around, "I'll tell you guys everything and I'll answer your questions while I'm at it."

It took a few moments, but one by one they began to follow Katie. Pidge was last. They had forgotten about the missing Shiros and didn't notice an open door, hiding at the end of that hallway. A door that lead to the black lion's hanger. The lion was gone, outside the castle in front of the spot they had entered through the warp.

A clone of this world's Shiro stood, awaiting for the portal to open. He may not have been able to get the metal lions and their paladins, but the other lions might do Lotor some good. In the clone's hands was a captive Takashi, struggling to get free.

"Tell me how to open it!" the clone said once more, wanting to know how to get to the other realms. Takashi only shook his head and told the clone again that he had no clue how. With a sigh, the clone realized that he would need someone else, someone who knew more. He needed Katie.

With a sinister smile, he peered down at he captive in his hands. He knew how to get her into his clutches and make sure she'll help. Takashi was his key. He was going to use the king against her.

The white room had one more guest. One more person stepped inside with evil intent. Shiro turned to look at the newcomer while Katie remained distracted by the Pidge latching onto her arms. The newcomer was a clone of this world's Shiro, ready to cause havoc on the room's inhabitants.

A few things:

1) Yes, the ending of this book will be sad-ish and I plan to make you guys feel things. The White Room will be a big concept for the later chapters. Also, this chapter didn't mention Lance, Keith, Matt, nor Allura. They are playing their twenty-fifth game of Lion Hunt. Allura is beating them still. She's won all the rounds.

2) I remembered that in the original Voltron, Lotor was in love with Allura. Are going to see this later in the Voltron: LD series? I wonder... How will they bring it out like: Allura takes off her helmet after beating Lotor to a dual and he's just like 'i want this girl. Screw being evil.' I kinda want that to happen now. Lotor x Allura. I hope we see some that action soon.

3) Imagine Lance, Pidge, Hunk, and Keith singing The Schuyler Sisters. Lance as Angelica, Pidge as Eliza, Hunk as Peggy, and Keith as Burr. Imagine them in all the songs as these characters and Shiro being Hamilton. Coran would be Washington while Zarkon is Jefferson (Lotor as Madison.) What if Allura was Maria? Say No To This.

"Lance McClain"- Lance      "Hunk!" -Hunk         "Katiiee!" -Pidge

"WORK!" -crew

"Nothin' like summer in the city
Someone  in a rush next to someone lookn' pretty *looks at Lance*
Excuse me miss, (Lance: miss?) I know its not funny, 
But your perfume smells like your daddy's got money.
Why you slummin' in the city with your fancy heels.
You searchin' for an urchin do give you ideals?" -Keith

"(you are an urchin, but a pretty one) Burr, you disgust me." -Lance

"Oh, so you've discussed me?
I'm a trust fund baby you can trust me *Lance blushes*" -Keith

-----

"She turned red, she lead me to her bed, let her legs spread and said-" -Shiro

"Stay?" -Allura (everyone in the background: SAY QUIZNACKING NO TO THIS!!)

-----

"Katie, I don't have a dollar to my name, an acre of land, a troop to command, a dollap of fame
All I have is my honor, a tolerance for pain (no kidding), a couple of college credits, and my top-notch frame.
Insane your family brings out a different side of me, Hunk confides in me, Lance McClain try to take a bite of me
No stress my love for is never a doubt, we'll get a little place in Harlem and we'll figure it out
Happen to be without a family since I was a child- my father left, my mother died. I grew up buckwild.
But I'll never forget my mother's face, that was real
AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE, KATIE, I SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER FEEL SO-" -Shiro

"Helpless!"-crew

-------

-ThatOneServant

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro