Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Why did you call me here, hyung?" Kai asks, mentally tired with Beomgyu's antics.

"Taehyun! Gym! Oh my god, Kai, you don't understand!" Beomgyu wailed in response. He got up and pulled Hueningkai into the room and shut the door behind him.

Kai sighed and mumbled, "Here we go again."

"So, we were working out together again today and do you know what he turned up in??"

"Clearly something you really like." Kai mumbled.

Beomgyu chose to ignore his reply. "A loose sleeveless shirt, oh my god Kai he's going to be the death of me. I can't do this anymore, Kai, he's just so- I don't know KAHSSBBS"

Kai listens to his hyung's random incoherent screeching with a i-want-to-get-out-of-here scowl.

Beomgyu doesn't bother with Kai's obvious boredom. "His muscles are so hot, not gonna lie I kinda wanna him choke me-"

"WHAT."

"I was joking," Beomgyu chuckles. "I think," Kai looks at him disappointedly. Beomgyu smiles innocently and suddenly an image of Taehyun and his pretty smile from earlier flashes through Beomgyu's mind. He slams the table he's sitting at and dragged the bowl of strawberries nearby closer.

"He's so pretty I could cry, Kai. I'm not even kidding!" Beomgyu wailed as he picked up a strawberry from the bowl and wailed louder as looked at it.

"And he loves strawberries too! Why is fate so cruel to me?" He wails, with a look of anguish and zero tears as he slumps down on the table. He does however, fall silent and lift his head back up after a few seconds to eat the strawberry in his hand and continuing his wailing.

Kai blinks, half-judgementally and half-alarmedly for the sanity of his group mate.

"Hyung, I hope you do realise you've called me here for you vent about Taehyun 7 times in the past week."

"So? I don't see any problem with that??" Beomgyu asks with a raised eyebrow. Kai sighs. "Hyung, isn't it a better idea to hang out with your crush instead of spending a shit ton of time gushing over them?"

Beomgyu pauses. "Well, for once I finally hear an actually good idea come out of your mouth."

Kai glares silently at Beomgyu in response.

presenting the birth of beomgyu's stan acc,,, and the beginning of chaos 😁😁

warning‼️ hate comment up ahead

guest stars in today's chapter:
sunghoonys
cant_argue_with_that

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro