10/22/16-10/23/16

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

10/22/16
Bonjour, i guess.
Nothing much happened today, I watched YouTube and had piano lessons and that was mostly it.
Important phan discussions took place today as well.
So apparently, I'm going to Barnes and Noble tomorrow to get The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire and probably some other things :P
I'M SO EXCITED ^_^
I animated some (stuff and) thangs today that'll eventually be posted to YouTube when I finish... I'll link it here when it's public.
It's 11:46 where I live at the time I'm writing this... it's sorta still Saturday but almost Sunday.... idk.
I'm not very interesting, so don't expect much for me to write here.
Except that maybe on my math test last Friday, There was a question about Dan buying cereal and how much he would have and blah blah blah
(I wonder if my teacher is part of the phandom??)
I wrote under it that he wouldn't have any because Phil keeps eating his cereal.
(Unfortunately, I had to erase it, I didn't wanna get in any trouble :/)

Also, a few days ago, I watched My Neighbor Totoro... It was really good ^_^

I don't really have anything to say at this point, so have some other screenshots.
So um, yeah. I don't have a life. Yay me.

Also, here's a little sneak peek of the new Reject Squad banner for our
YouTube channel ^_^
It glitches out whenever I try to replace the channel art, so it hasn't been changed yet. But I'm working on it!
10/23/16
At the time I'm writing this, It's now midnight!
No, I don't sleep.
Yes, My character, labeled "Trash" or known as Shiloh, wears a phan-themed scarf.
you can go home now.
Trump, or Cipher, belongs to AArab705 .
cARL, or Ember, belongs to XFireEmberWolfX .
Chill, or Teardrop, belongs to TearDrop herself, as she doesn't have her own wattpad account, besides this shared one.
And Trash, or Shiloh, or course belongs to me, SSolerFangedWolf .
I just thought I should point out everyone's character.
This is probably really boring. I'd be surprised and feel really special if you read up to this point.
Yes, it would be ironic if I died in a living room.
I say ironically way too much and it annoys everyone. :P
I should make a ur mum joke here because 2009 phan and why not
ur mum's ironic.
was that funny? It probably wasn't.
I'm just rambling at this point... I don't really have anything else to write so um
yeah

10/23/16
Hi it's Ember.
Rn I'm watching AmazingPhil/Phil Lester
Live stream

So yea
I might be filming some videos today.

evidently I missed Phil's stream :/ I always miss them. But hey, I got TABINOF. It was really good 10/10 would phan again
I kinda feel like crap right now ugh
I'm probably sick -_-
I was watching the newest sims video and Dil and Tabitha's honeymoon was cute.
But I didn't get to finish cuz my internet is crap and I'm on my LTE because I wanted to check wattpad, so now I'm here.
Unfortunately, Dan always livestreams while we're at school.
wHY MUST YOU DO THIS.
I really wish my internet was working better... I need to catch up on the newest videos.. they've been uploading too fast or I'm too slow.
Did I mention I ordered the newest Harry Potter book? I haven't been in the mood lately to even go pick it up or read any of the books I got from the library.
ha. That's life for you.
I haven't even had the time to watch a proper livestream from Dan or Phil, to tell you the truth. Does Phil usually stream on Sundays? If so, What time in the Central time zone?
There's lots of things I need to catch up on.
Take the newest Dan and Phil videos for example. And Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I only watched one half of the first episode of The Walking Dead. I need more time. Halloween break, wHERE ARE YOU??!
Also spooky week is tomorrow. (i think)
Prepare for the shivers down your spine.
And the breaks from school.
I always seem to write the longest entries. I ramble too much.
If you made it to here, then you've earned all my respect.
get ready for them spoops.
-SilverFangedWolf ^_^
(side note: Ember writes normally, while Silver writes in italics. Just so you can tell us apart.)
(So I guess teardrop will write in bold)
Uhhh well um I also got TABINOF
And it's coming in 10/28/16
Also to answer ur question SilverFangedWolf
I think PHIL said that dan is streaming on Tuesday.So rn I'm waiting for the walking dead season 7(in 1 hour)to come back on
Also I'm also sick ^as silver said she might be also.
Oh and for the walking dead I think abrham and Glenn gets killed?

Oh and that's dils face ^

So much updates in 1 day

Much update. Very dil.
ugh I don't wanna school like can u not
going to sleep early isn't my cup of teaaa
I'm still not feeling well but w/e
also XFireEmberWolfX thanks for the stream info ✨\(OvO\)
I got some more good screenshots... but I don't know how much time I have left to Internet for today
so I'm gonna read as much phanfiction as possible before having to sleep :)
~Silver

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro