4/28/17 I.HATE.MY.LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

April 28th: I.HATE.MY.LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Well by the title you can tell that today at school was horrible!! So this is how it went:

............................ ............

So the day started off same old same- o, then here came the last 10 minutes of Cass before school let out!! Aka the "I hate my life " moment. So my friend Davan put a small piece of paper on my desk and said "This is from Matthew ". I prepared for the worst, but hoped for the best!

Can you ahead what it said!? I bet you can, hints the tittle!!

It said and I quote,"Sorry I just want to be friends"!!! I read it from the corner of my eye then I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart!! I didn't know what on earth I was gonna say,so I said nothing !!!

Then with in 5 seconds everyone, I repeat everyone knew what happened. At least 3 people asked if it was true,which I said "what do you think!?" . Then everyone started comparing me to Keely, everyone kept saying I was way better then her! And everyone in the class was going on and on about things like that.

I kept my back toward everyone and only faced Ember. I was too inbarest to look at anyone. I only looked toward everyone else through the corner of my eye! I do that a lot ,I just relized that,haha!! During that whole 5 minutes, yep you heard that right that all went down so quick, anyways the intier time all Matthew was doing was laying his head down on his desk not talking or looking at anyone. He kept getting a whole bunch of questions about me. Then Ember said,"I guess we are really 'The Reject Squad "!" I just had to laugh at that.

As that all went down ,on the outside it looked like I really didn't care and was quite annoyed, but on the inside I was dying!! I didn't want to talk ,I forced myself to smile at Ember's joke!!

I..... I just feel well..... I don't know!! Of course I'm heart broken, but then I'm happy that I know the truth!! I just don't know what to do!! I guess I'll have to also see if this continues on Monday!! And knowing how quickly drama passes around in my grade, it probably will!!

So that's pretty much it!! And it all happened within like 10 minutes!!!!! I know, crazy right!? And on a Friday!! Well tomorrow I'm going to the beach so that might cheer me up!!

So that's all for now!! See you next week!!
⬆ wow that sounded like the ending of like every youtubers video!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro