5/3/17 My Wattpad Friends

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

OK I have realized that I have met some of the best people here on wattpad !! To all of the people I'm about to tag and all my followers, I love y'all so much like family/friends!!

Smolkidlol You were my first friend I made when I came to our elementary school in first grade!! Also with out you I wouldn't have gotten wattpad!! Just thank u!!

SilverFangedWolf thank u for being one of my closes/ one of my weirdest friends!!

GA607384481 Thank you for being such a great friend!! We may have only met like a week or so ,but ur still one of my top wattpad friends!! U are also a really great person to talk too!!

Geekrella thank you for being a friend on here and in real life!! Aren't u glad I forced/ motivated you to get wattpad!?

weirdpegusi thank you for all your wonderful comments!! I remember when u first commented on my Song Book, book!! It was just heart touching and made my day!!

okayhozay Thank you for being a good/ amazing friend to me!! You are truly an amazing artist!! Don't let anyone tell u ,u aren't!!

AnimalSaverForever we may not talk much but you also are an amazing friend!! We share the love for all animals no matter how big or small!!

Skipper_019 you are such a wonderful person!! And I thank you for that !!

XxHermione-GrangerxX you were on of my very first wattpad friend!! And one of my first followers !! And I thank you so much for that!! And one more thing...where have u been!?!!

XXXLuna_LovegoodXXX we may have only started talking a few months ago ,but you are like one of my best friends!! You are my top weird wattpad friend who is as weird as me,lol !!

EmeraldCLovegood We may not talk much but I classifie you as one of my top wattpad friends!! We are both weird but fun to talk too!! And we are the same age!! Your probably older then me ,more likely!

Gryffindor_Jedi I remember just seeing you on a random comment on some Star Wars book,then the next thing I know I'm asking for help on my book!! I remember reading your book and it is awesome!!

and-we-run I love how we can both fangirl over Star Wars and Taylor Swift, and that's how we became friends!! I remember seeing ur comments on a star wars story and I thought they were amazing!! Swifties for life!!! And.. Where have u been!?!

And...

TheRealFredWeasley You also were one of my first wattpad friend and follower!! Like I told Hermione, I thank u for that!! You may have been annoying and first but ur pretty cool! And very weird, you some what remind me of ember in that way now that I think about it!!

OK once again... To all my followers and friends y'all mean the world to me!! I wish I could meet y'all one day!! Do any of y'all live in American!?

Also the few people above are just some of my wattpad friends there are many more!! I'll add them when I think of one!!

Now here are some pics I made for y'all!!

~Rosaline ❤💖💗🦁😊🌌😎🦄🦄💛♐

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro