~2~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nandini is waiting for aryaman in front of one classroom they practice there... aryaman came nd see her angry.

Aryaman- what r u doing here....why r u not in class

Nandini- just cut ur crap (angrily)...don't fool me...what was that.

Aryaman- what...?

Nandini- don't act like u don't know what i m talking about..

Aryaman- so u already know so i dont have to pretend now... So what I did....u toh only protect him...not try prove his innocence...show me some prove some thing to show his innocence na..

Nandini- I will do everything which proves manik innocence nd who told u about manik behind soha death (angrily).....ohhh ofcourse harshad (smirked)...ur crime partner....kyu i m right or i m right  aryaman... listen to me...don't listen him ever he is always behind manik ....he always try to harm manik...even u can check his track records which always show how he always try to show manik below him..

Aryaman- nd why should I believe you....it's my sister death case...soha death case..(smirked)

Manik came there...listen soha word but didn't listen further....bcoz of flute voice near him (same as show)...Manik shout nd bcoz of that nandini aryaman know about his presence there... aryaman hide near classroom...

Manik came towards there ask nandini.

Manik- what u guys r talking.

Nandini- what manik...ohhh r u talking about aryaman..(Manik nodded).. woh I was toh only talk him about competition.

Manik- really u thing so I believed you....i clearly heard u taking s ...(nhi nhi if i m thinking wrong then Nandini feels i m not trusting her no no ..i know she is already insecure nhi rhne de manik she will tell u later ) nhi i clearly heard u r talking about salesman  ha salesman hai na...what u want Nandini tell me i will get that for u..

Nandini- salesman ..(shocked) woh i want a dress for talent hunt so i buy it for online that's y ..(hesitant) nd aryaman help me in this to find good dress for me

Manik- but u never buy online things then why now ?..nd y he helped u i m there for u always na then..

Nandini- so u don't believe me. ...who said believe me don't believe me ...(angrily pouted)

Manik- fine I will get to know myself....where is Aryaman..

He search aryaman here there ...he open the classroom door where aryaman is...Nandini thought he will found him nd aryaman is already angry he will say everything to manik...then act like she fell on ground

Nandini- ahhh..Manik...

Nandini got serious injury bcoz of nail in that board...

Manik know she hide from something...he see shadow in classroom...where aryaman stand...

Manik think- so I was right aryaman something is definitely going between aryaman nd nandu...

Manik see nandini then

Manik think- y u hide things from me nandini...is these related to me something behind ur hiding.

Manik came towards nandini nd check Nandini then board which is little away from Nandini which means she purposely throw that board.

Manik- u r fell or pretend to fell...(suspicious)

Nandini- I was fell see.(act like crying)

Show him her injury...Manik got panicked now really

Manik- ohhh shit it's really dip...it's nail cut...it will get in antiseptic....it must be infection...

Manik take nandini in his arms nd take towards classroom.he got antiseptic nd apply on her injury.

Manik- what u hide nandini...(calmly)

Nandini- it's important manik ....(she too say calmly bcoz she know manik know her very well to get to know she is hiding something)

Manik- it's bcoz of me u hide it?(curiously)

Nandini- yes ....further I can't tell u.(calmly)

Manik- ok don't (cup her face in his both hands)...but please dont harm urself....u r my special in my life...never harm urself...u r my life (touch his forehead to her to feel calmness)

He kiss her forehead....

650 words...

Hope u like it...?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro