-22-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The children looked up at the member with red puffy eyes,their lips tremble and they looked back down. The members were staring at them confused and jimin was the first to speak

"H-hey don't cry just because you didn't tell us about your I-injury-"

"N-no it's not t-that"

Everyone looked at Hyun-shik who spoke he lift up his head and looked at the members but tears kept running down his cheeks

"T-the letters"

This caught everyone's attention especially the hyung line,Hyun-shik paused for a moment but Hyun-ki continued

"W-we k-knew about t-them"

"W-wait what do you mean?"

Hyun-ki stop speaking and kept looking down not making eye contact with the members, (y/n) hesitated but spoke

"W-we knew a-about them but w-we never told y-you guys"

"W-we're sorry!"

"T-they were threatening us! And and we j-Just-"

"Please!-"

Rap monster suddenly hugged them and they stop speaking,they cried on his chest and held him for dear life. Rap monster could feel their heart beat slowing down,he was still confused but the only way to understand them was by calming them down. After what seem like an hour the children calmed down and the members sat by them trying to keep them calm.

"Calm down kiddos it's okay-"

"No! I-it's not..."

"Hyun-shik...who's sending the letters?"

Hyun-shik was sitting on jimin's lap he looked at Suga with a sad expression but continued

"A-appa.."

Suga stood still but nodded he made eye contact with Rap monster and Rap monster nodded back.

"Why?"

"H-he wants us back with him.."

Everyone looked at (y/n) who spook with no emotion on her face Jhope kissed her forehead and hugged her. Suga nodded his and looked over at Hyun-ki who was laying his head on Jungkook lap

"W-why didn't you guys say anything?"

"He threatened us.....if we told you guys t-then h-he.."

Hyun-ki slowly started to cry once again and jungkook tried calming by rubbing his hand on his back.

"H-he w-will k-kill o-one of y-you guys..."

All the members stood frozen,that's the reason. Rap monster opened his mouth but no words come out of his mouth. The thought of the members dying made the children cry again (y/n) held onto Jhope and cried on his chest. Jhope started crying as well it pained him that the children father had threatened them like that. Jhope grabbed
(y/n) head making her face him her eyes were red and puffy her cheeks had tears stains,Jhope looked at her and smiled

"D-don't worry,we'll be o-okay"

"O-oppa~"

A tear slipped down on his cheek and he kissed her forehead he looked up at the other members and nodded his head.

"W-we have three days"

Suga looked over at Hyun-shik who spoke Suga nodded his head and went to the office with Rap monster. Everyone was quite no one said nothing Jin suddenly stood up and looked at the children with no emotion

"W-we should've n-never taken you guys in with us"

Those words pained the children's heart and they looked away,the maknae line and Jhope were shocked by his words and anger rushed in them

"Hyung! What's your problem?!"

"What the fuck?!"

Jin clenched his fists and continued

"It's true! All of this shit would've never happen if we haven't taken them in"

"Jin if you don't get your ass straight right now I swear!"

"Jhope you kno-"

Jhope suddenly punched Jin on his left cheek and Jin fell backwards and didn't look up, Jhope glared down at him and looked back the children

"K-kiddos don't-"

But the children got up and ran into their room Rap monster and Suga came back rushing in and looked at Jhope and Jin

"What happen?!"

"Fucking ask Jin!"

Jhope looked at Jin one last time and walked in his room Jin glared behind his back and didn't look up at Suga and Rap monster. They both knew Jin wouldn't speak up so they asked the maknae line when they told them what happen anger rushed in them as well

"What the hell Jin!"

"You piece of shit! W-where are the kids?!"

"They ran in their room..."

Suga rushed to their room and tried opening the door but the door was locked. He knocked but no answer

"Kiddos...don't listen to Jin he's being stupid. Please don't believe what he said..."

On the other side of the door the kids were sitting down on the floor with their knees close to their chests. They didn't say a word and looked down on the floor

"Jin is right.."

Hyun-ki whispered, (y/n) stared at him and then looked back at the ground. Hyun-shik stood up and grabbed his bag from school and took out all the stuff that was inside and packed up his things. (Y/n) looked at him and stood up

"Nii-chan?.."

"W-we're leaving them"

(Y/n) nodded her head and sat on her bed soon they heard another knock

"C-come out and eat...please"

It was v,he sounded really depressed,(Y/n) wanted to run out of the room and hug him but the mood was to down for any of that. Five hours passed and the children never left the room the members were worried but understood they need their alone time. Rap monster sighed and looked at the time,it was already midnight and everyone was tired

"Guys lets just go to sleep"

"Hyung but-"

"No chim..just let them be,we'll talk with them tomorrow"

Jimin sadly nodded and headed towards his room that he shared with Jungkook and V. Everyone headed to their room except Jin. He finally got his head straight and thought about what he had said earlier, he felt really guilty and didn't want to do anything. He walked towards the children's room door and stood there staring at it

"I-I'm sorry kids...I didn't mean anything what I had said earlier. Please forgive me I-I really didn't mean anything..."

No response was heard,Jin sadly smiled they probably slept he thought and walked towards his room. The children heard everything but had no reaction they sat on their bed in the dark room and said nothing. It started raining harshly and that's when Hyun-shik rushed his siblings to leave the house. They wrote letters and left pictures on their beds so the members would see them in the morning. They walked quietly through the living room and towards the door,they looked around one last time and left. Jungkook was still awake and couldn't sleep due to the harsh storm,he heard a click from far and sat up quietly. He stood up and walked out of his room trying not wake up his hyungs,he had a gut feeling again and hesitated on checking the children's room. He grabbed the door knob and turned it,it opened and Jungkook was surprised and continued to walk in. It was dark so he turned on the light when he looked over the beds he saw letters and pictures on the beds but no sign of the children,panic rushed in him and he ran out of the room to wake up the rest.
---------------------------------------------------------
It's 12:50 am,I'm tired but I remember you guys are waiting for new chapters

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro