"Shh! So who's leaving"

"Hyun-"

"He'll go! Take him! Let him free!"

"Hyung no!"

"Go!"
-

"So are you going to tell me?"

"Ha! Never"

"Look,you either tell me where they are or I'll find that boy and the rest of your gang"

"No! Leave them alone!"

"Then"

"I-I don't kn-"

*pow*

"Lies"

"F-f-fuck"

"Again"

"I s-sa"

*pow*

"Last chance"

"K-k-kill m-me"

"Sir!"

"What?!"

"The other confessed! They're in daegu!"

"Ah!"

"W-what?! N-n-no!"

"Aw your little member confessed! Well there's no need of both y'all anymore!"

"G-go t-t-to hell"

*pow*

-

(Y/n) suddenly jumped up from her bed with her heart beating faster every second,something wasn't right and something bad happen. She looked beside her trying to wake up Jhope but he wasn't there,she quickly got off of the bed and started to rush towards the door,a shadow was standing there blocking the door. She paused and rubbed her eyes trying to wake up and make sure she was not seeing stuff. The shadow started moving towards her and panic rushed in her,she quickly ran up to the bed and stood up,the more she moved the more the shadow will move towards her. The shadow or clearly now the person who was in the same room as her was trying to capture her,she ran around the room trying to get the person away from the door so when they were far away she had a chance to run out. As the person was across from the bed from her she took a quick glance at the door and made a run for it

"Oh no!"

"L-leave me a-alone"

The person was to quick for her and instantly grabbed her from behind,(y/n) struggled to get out of their grip. The person lay her down on the ground while taking a syringe out of their back pocket,as the moonlight shined in the room glancing up to (y/n) glittery small eyes. They widen and fear instantly came in

"N-no ! No! No!"

"Shut up! You damn Nanase demon"

(Y/n) froze,that nickname,it always brought something bad. Her eyes darken and looked up at the person with no emotion,as the person was bringing the syringe closer to her she quickly grabbed it and pushed it towards the person eye,they screamed in pain and fell sideways. (Y/n) quickly sat up and grabbed the syringe continuing to stab both of their eyes without hesitation

"No. One. Calls. Me. That. Unless. You. Want. To. Die. By. The. Actual. Demon. Me!"

A pool of blood was under her,blood was everywhere,her hands were sore and basically covered in blood. The person died within the next minute due to the lost of blood and pain that was constantly received.

The nickname demon to (y/n) was only used when she had to kill someone. She got the nickname from her "father" since the way (y/n) made her "victims" Insane was to play games with them,which made them think hard,but the games always messed with their mind,when they realize what she was trying to do,they'll call her demon cause that's what demons do,play with your mind. Her "father" always made her go on small missions to punish people who weren't so nice to the family. Since she started young,she didn't know what was right or wrong,she obeyed her "father." But as she grew up she understood what she had been doing and never did it again until now.

To get things straight,that wasn't her first time killing.

(Y/n) got back to her senses and looked at what she had done,tears started running down her cheeks and regret came in her

"I-I'm so-r-ry,p-please!"

She quickly stood up and rushed out of the room

The hyung line were in the living room with ji-yong making quick plans on where everyone has to be. As (y/n) rushed in,Suga was the first to notice her and his eyes widen on how she was covered in blood

"P-princess!"

"S-sug-ga oppa! Please! Please! I'm scared! I-I didn't mean too!"

Suga hugged her tightly and started tearing up,the rest were in shock and panic rushed in them. Jhope cursed under his breath and ran into the room that they were in,(y/n) cried harder onto Suga chest as he was trying to comfort her. Jiyong and Rap monster were frozen in place as many thoughts ran in their head,Jin immediately rushed in the kitchen getting water and towels.

"P-princess,what happened?"

"I-I-I tried to l-look for hobi but h-he wasn't t-there so I-I tried to get out of the room. B-but-"

"But?"

"Hyung!"

Everyone looked at j-hope who rushed in,he looked shocked and angry

"Someone broke in (y/n) room"

"What?! How?!"

"But,they're dead"

Everyone was quiet and looked towards (y/n). She started to cry harder and Suga held her tightly

"D-did you-"

"I'm sorry! I-I really didn't mean too!"

Everyone was shocked and saddened,they never thought their princess would go that far to kill someone. Jiyong cursed and pulled out his phone

"Who from Exo is coming here?"

"Kai,D.O,and Baekhyun"

"Tell them to hurry up! We're going to send (y/n) away fast"

"T-to who?"

"My gang"
-------------------------------
Oh I'm back! I passed my exams bless Jesus! More chapters!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro