Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The tears of teen girls

Stella; *threw her back against the door of her bedroom wiping her eyes,* gods this school...

Elise: what happened?

Stella: let's just say if you see Hank Markson you can believe I gave it to him.

Elise: Stella..!

Stella: he deserved it

Elise: what did he do?

Stella: *she kept quiet for a bit as she the situation*

~~~
Stella: What the hell.!!

Hank: come on, your just so pretty *he planted a kiss on her lips*

Stella: HEY!! *she pushed him off* you do not get to do that! I am not yours!

Hank: *he pushed her back, smacking her into her gym locker* Hey Little girl! You don't get to talk to me like that *he went to feel her up*

Stella: *headbutted him* Touch me again and I will make sure you never see the light of day again do you hear me!

Hank: *groaned*

Stella: *had her hand glowing and placed it on his forehead* I asked you a damn question Hank.

Hank: YES MAAM!

~~~

Stella: it doesn't matter what happen it's over now, I handled it.  *she was gonna cry again, that wasn't even the part that hurt her*

~~~

Stella: *had actually started to like maya since she got close with the group* oh hey Maya—

Maya: what was that in the locker room.

Stella: *her face went pale* look I'm okay—

Maya: how could you do that to stone

Stella: huh?

Maya: and after the whole situation with me last year you really had us all so fooled, you were so quick to call me shitty just for you to turn around and do something worse

Stella: Maya—

Maya: maybe you can go kiss up to the rest of the grade and fix this whole mess up cause knowing Hank this will spread like wildfire.. *she walked off*

~~~
Stella: *she threw herself on the bed and sighed*

———

Maya: Stone I think we should talk

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro