200 reads!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys! 200 reads?! How.... When? Where, why!

Thank you all so much!

I hate authors who say thanks but don't DO anything so.... Short story time!

The Time I Went To Freddy's

It was a summers day and the sun shone brightly. I was hungry and decided to go the new pizzeria in town. I got changed and looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a pink vest and denim short shorts. I slipped on my sneakers and opened the door.

I walked down the street, whistling this tune that I couldn't get out my head. I smiled to every stranger I saw, they smiled back and a little girl waved. I walked up the hill and came to my destination.

I walked in "table for one?" The girl at the reception asked me. I nodded and she motioned towards a table, signaling for me to take a seat.

I ordered chicken nugget and a small coke. I felt 10 years old again... Even if I was only 12. I smiled as the chicken came to the front of the stage. "I'd like you to listen to this next song!" She shouted.

The children nodded eagerly and sat forward.

"We're waiting every night to finally roam and invite newcomers to stay with us..." I smiled again. This song was good.

"Its time for a break!" Bonnie yelled to the crowd. Bonnie, Chica and Freddy came into the crowd, sitting and talking to the children.

Bonnie walked towards me and asked me my age, "I'm twelve," I anwser shyly, hiding behind my fringe.

"Don't be shy!" Bonnie chuckled, "I have to go sing songs... See ya around?" He asked, looking at me one last time before leaving me and walking towards the stage.

I felt my heart flutter and my cheeks flushed red. I couldn't..... Have.... Feelings for him?

One thing was for sure, I liked Freddy's.

------

K guys, I enjoyed this a lot.... New story? If it was I could only update when I had time so there'd be no set schedule. Bye

Vote 🌟
Comment 💬
Follow 🚶🚶

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro