Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is the reason why I'm so fuck up
😄💢

Frist:
GRANDMA

She is a very first reason why i fuck up. She just always angry at me and my brother. She sometimes shout at us but we did absolutely nothing wrong and now she is in fight with my brother.

second:
GRANDPA

Yeah you both should marry because your both attitude is same doesn't have fucking different at all. Well he broke my heart SO fucking bad until i cry so badly .

Third
Auntie

Bish you ain't human you are Satan that hell trow away. She said to their kids "do you want to be lazy as Nina and Eris?" Like WHY THE FUCK DO YOU INSULT US U DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE WERE DOING. But then she message my brother

Sata: are you done cleaning that room?

Eris:it's not done yet..

Satan:look! I'm just asking you too clean the room is so hard!

Eris:this is not about the room its about you say to ur kids that we are the example of the laziness

Satan:well that's is the nearest example

Eris:You don't even know what we were doing all along... and you said we are lazy?

Satan:yes

Then my brother block her...

Forth:

The kid of Satan (my cousin from Satan auntie👆🏻)

Well you and ur mom are the fucking same. They just like get into fights with me my brother and my other cousin ain. They just a bitchiness

Welp that's it....

THIS FAMILY CAN SUCC MY ASS

except: ain (my lovely cousin and her mum and dad), my mom, Eris and my uncle (ur wife and kids are trash)

That's it love you ~~~~😗😗😗😗

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#lol