3. You're Human Too // Toboe { Wolf's Rain }

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[ Y/n's POV ]

I was taking a peaceful walk by myself around the city. It might be a big city but I know everything about everyone who lives here because of how frequently I walk the streets. But, there's someone I know nothing about.

I met him a few days ago. He rolled out from an alleyway. A brown dog, well, to be honest, I could tell he wasn't a dog. He seemed a bit too big to be a dog. The first day I met him he was a dog but then a boy showed up the next day in the same place the dog was found.

*FLASHBACK*

I decided to head the way I saw the dog when my eyes shifted to a boy. He looked around my age 14 or 15 years old. I swiftly walked passed him but not without notice his bracelets so I stopped as I heard his footsteps.

"Those bracelets are the same as that dog's I saw yesterday," I said.

The boy flinched a bit. "Oh...that was mine." He said.

"He was your dog?" I asked a bit skeptical about his answer.

"Uh..yeah, yeah! He's mine." The boy exclaimed smiling at me.

"Ahuh, yeah, sure. And what if I told you I don't believe you." I said to him.

The boy flinched again as looked at me with fear in his eyes, odd.

"Please don't tell." He mumbled softly.

"Huh? What was that? I didn't catch what you said." I said to him.

"Don't tell people I'm a wolf."

*FLASHBACK OVER*

And from that day, I've been keeping a secret. I walked passed the alley as a bunch of crows came flying out, crawing and crowing. And then out rolled...

"Hey there, Toboe." I chuckled at the wolf. He whimpered in embarrassment as his ears flattened a bit.

"Hey, Y/n." He mumbled back.

^time skip^

"I thought I told you could come to my house if you were hungry. My parents wouldn't mind, you know." I said throwing over one of the sandwiches, my mom packed me over to Toboe.

"Yeah, I know. I just don't want to be a burden to you." Toboe said. "And besides, you always bring me food anyway!" He exclaimed smiling, waving up the sandwich then taking a bite.

I blushed in embarrassment, shoving Toboe's shoulder with my shoulder. "Shut up, you weirdo," I mumbled. Toboe chuckled.

"You're a great friend, Y/n," Toboe said. "It's been a while since I had someone to talk to. It's nice."

I blushed again. 'He's too good for this disgusting world!' I thought. "Yeah, it's also been a while since you had a proper meal," I grumbled at him elbowing his side.

"I'm a wolf, Y/n. We mostly eat raw meat we catch." Toboe smiled, chuckling a bit.

"Well, you're human too, damnit! And I care about you!" I exclaimed.

"Really?!" Toboe looked at the girl in disbelief at her outburst.

"Y-Yeah, you big dummy," I mumbled back. Toboe leaned his head into my shoulder, nuzzling into my neck.

"I care about you too, Y/n. And thank you for everything." Toboe said.

I smiled shyly. "Whatever, you weirdo."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro