8. Yooo~ Yuki! // Yuki Soma { Fruits Basket }

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Yo! Yuki!" The soon to be student council president stopped in the hallway turned around seeing a girl with (h/c) hair that was pulled up in a ponytail with a soccer ball in her hands.

"Oh. Y/n, hello," Yuki greeted her with a smile. "Heading to soccer practice I see."

"Yep! Today soccer, tomorrow track, and I go to karate on Fridays." Y/n exclaimed to the boy.

Y/n and Yuki have been friends since they were first years. Y/n was the only girl who has the balls to talk to him given his status as the Prince of their school.

Y/n, however didn't care as much. She found Yuki to be interesting in her opinion and when Y/n finds someone interesting, she's gotta talk to them.

"You sure have a lot on your plate. Please remember to take care of yourself, y/n." Yuki said with smile but he couldn't help but be concerned.

"Don't worry, Yuki. I'm not as careless as you think I am." She said.

Yuki figured as much, frowning he cursed at himself for worrying. She's never careless with her health what was he thinking, she's an athlete after all.

"Right, sorry about that." Yuki apologized smiling nervously.

"Nah, it's fine. It was kinda sweet. I take it as a reminder to eat healthy and take breaks when I need it. And not to push myself too hard. So, thanks for that, Yuki!" Y/n said smiling towards him.

Yuki blushed a light pink as he looked away hiding his face in his arm. "You're welcome.." He said back.

"Anyways, Yuki, I heard that you were becoming student council president." Y/n said.

"Oh, yes, I am." Yuki said.

"I just hope it goes will. Good luck with the council stuff." Y/n said giving him a thumbs up.

Yuki smiled softly at her. "Thank you, Y/n." He said.

"No prob. Well, I should get going, don't wanna be late or I'll have to run laps. Which I don't mind, but still. See ya, Yuki! I hope you'll make time for me when you become president!" Y/n said running off leaving Yuki to his thoughts.

"I'll always have time for you, Y/n."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro