2. Characters and Signups

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I have (7) characters open for voice acting! (13 in total....for now ;3)

DISCLAIMER: all actors need to be able to portray typical emotions, such as: happy, sad, angry, scared, in love, ect.

These are pretty much first come, first served, but if more than one person wants a character, I may hold auditions (not like that will happen, but just in case)

Hearts signify taken characters. The color of the heart is the base color of the character ^^

All art will be done by me, I just need help with the voices XD.

OK, HERE WE GO!!!:

----------------

1. Yuinda (you-een-duh)
Raptor
Female
Personality: kind, compassionate, skilled in medicine and herbs. She is normally friendly to everyone she meets.
Must be able to: have a friendly voice, chuckle, and sound scared
Actor: CLOSED

2. 💚 Carku (car-coo)
Raptor
Male
Personality: brave, adventurous, doesn't back down from a dare, likes to brag. He is capable of star navigation
Must be able to: brag, flirt, pronounce star names (dont worry, I give you the pronunciation! XD)
Actor: TAKEN (N3ptune04)

3. Hiklo (hike-low)
Raptor
Male
Personality: the local heartbreaker (XD). He doesn't find love appealing, but he loves to tease others. Pretty edgy most of the time. He can be upfront and rude occasionally. Capable of excellent tracking
Must be able to: be edgy, tease
Actor: OPEN

4. Ikel (I-cl)
Raptor
Male
Personality: bossy, snobbish, likes to be in charge. He's Hiklo's older brother. He hates water and secretly has a fear of being forgotten. Oftentimes uses force to get what he wants.
Must be able to: be bossy, sound snobbish and do a lot of angered lines
Actor: AUDITIONS OPEN!!

5. Gorvu (gore-voo)
Raptor
Male
Personality: hes the biggest of the raptors, but hes just a big old softboi. Unless you steal his food. XD
Must be able to: yawn/fake snore, be goofy, act constantly hungry
Actor: OPEN

6. 💜 Sherui (share-roo-I)
Raptor
Female
Personality: fierce, often untrusting, keeps backstory and past a secret (;3) and is often times by herself. She seems a little off sometimes...... Shes kinda depressed tho..
Must be able to: be snippy at times, and to be able to sing/hum
Actor: TAKEN (RoseGoldPanther)

7. 🧡 Ekiou (eh-key-oh)
Raptor
Male
Personality: young, bold, reckless, hotheaded. Has a secret crush (voice actor will be able to know who ;3)
Must be able to: sing/hum, laugh
Actor: TAKEN (Irl Friend)

8. 💖 Eshaku (esh- ah-koo)
Raptor
Female
Personality: young, playful, curious, easily made happy, tons of energy, a bit over-the-top hyper
Must be able to: HAVE CONSTANT ENERGY!!!
Actor: TAKEN (oof.... its meh)

9. Tepe (teh-pay)
Raptor
Male
Personality: very shy, but struggles with split personality disorder. His other half is cruel and destroys everything he can. (Hes known as Groko (grr-oh-co)) Tepe lives in constant fear of him, and often has nightmares
Must be able to: talk in a raspier voice, basically cackle, and fake cry
Actor: AUDITIONS OPEN FOR THIS DUDE (I want to make sure his voice his perfect ^^)

10. Skreyo (s-kray-oh)
Raptor
Female
Personality: loves to explore, excellent at tracking and can communicate with her pet Archeopteryx, Mishi (me-she)
Must be able to: say bloody, heck, heckin, scrap, ect. (XD), and it would help of you could make bird sounds for Mishi (XD)
Actor: AUDITIONS OPEN

11. 💙 Karshga (car-sh-gah)
Spinosaurus
Female
Personality: leader of the spinos, very daring, loves a good fight, cares deeply for her siblings (Drezna and Jonx)
Must be able to: be fierce and caring, have quick comebacks, be strict sometimes
Actor: TAKEN (also me.... sorry)

12. 💛 Drezna (Dreh-z-nah)
Spino
Female
Personality: youngest spino, often picking fights for no good reason, not very responsible, loves to swim
Must be able to: laugh semi-evily, whine, hiss under breath
Actor: TAKEN (same irl friend X3)

13. Jonx (jong-ks (?))
Spino
Male
Personality: middle oldest spino, often the voice of reason. He doesn't like to boast/show off his strength like his sisters. But when you offend him, be ready for a fight.
Must be able to: calmly speak with anger (does that make sense?? XD), be peacekeeper, sound bored often.
Actor: AUDITIONS OPEN!!

KEY
Open: open for anyone!
Auditions open: audition for the part! Best one wins!
Closed: someone is looking at it, but not quite taken yet

Please comment which one you want to try for! I may ask you some questions about your vocal capabilities ^^ Also, no more than two characters per person please!!

Please only sign up if you're going to stick with it! Thanks to everyone who does!! It means so much to me!!

Chao!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro