104. Hope Not

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She remembered it was rainy outside all day long when she felt her world fall apart. As if it's not enough for her to lose her first love, she also had to endure the feeling of left behind.

Honestly, she is not sure if she should be sad or happy. The fact that she must not watching the doctors taking away Jen's life by unplugging the machine from her body she should be happy. Because she is awake, Jennie waking up even though Lisa couldn't see her, let alone bidding goodbye.

When Lisa and Jungkook arrived, Jin was as confused as them. He said Jennie woke up, but leaving with no trace when he tries to call the doctor to check her.

She left without saying anything but a paper of divorcement which arrived 3 days after she disappear.

Jungkook is strong to face reality, answering Jane's question once in a while about Jennie. While Lisa seems difficult to admit that Jennie leaves them.

Day and night she refuses to talk or even to eat, always mourn inside Jen's room and crying silently.

It's the 7th day when Jungkook feel it's enough to mourn someone. Jungkook came inside the room after tucking Jane to sleep. He looks at how pale her face was, she is sleepless and hopeless as well.

He takes a sit beside Lisa on the bed, and reaching for her hand to hold, gently.

"Baby, I think you should sleep in your own room." He said softly but Lisa won't give any reaction make him sigh and taking both of her hand to his laps. "This is not right; you will never move on from this situation if you keep on looking at Jen's place."

"How's the detective does?" Lisa finally looking at him tiredly, still hoping something to be found. She asks Jungkook to hire a detective to find Jennie even though Jungkook refusing it, well, she always gets what she wants.

"Today her parents come." He starts it. "And they want me to stop seeking for their daughter."

"But she is your wife. How can they ask you to do that?" Lisa sounds angry at that information. "Jennie unnie just wake up after years of comatose. We didn't know how her condition as she left just like that. We don't know what's the malfunction of her body and organs. What if something bad happen while I sleep on her bed wrapped with her warm blanket. I can't do this. You can't stop to find her."

"Dont you think we should respect her choice, baby?" He sounds so clear now. "She fills the divorcement file, if something is wrong with her health she will never have time to send it to me."

"Then you'll stop?" She yanks his hand and stand up looking down at him who is now biting his lips. "Say it, oppa, you'll stop to find her?" She demands the answer, and when Jungkook nods at that her tears falling. "Then I'll find her by myself." She said with finality as she walks to the door before his words stop her.

"Then what about us? Will you stop to think about us too?" He asks eyes glued to the tiled floor. "What about you, and me, and Jane?"

"I need to find Jen unnie first."

"Then what will happen after that? Do you realize of what think you wish to be happened after that? She will be in this house, still be my wife and we will be nothing but stranger again. Is that what you want?"

"How could you be selfish Jeon Jungkook ssi? Do you think you can answer every question about Jen from Jane forever with that sweet nothing? She'll hate me once she learns about what had happened between us. She will grow up hating me."

"Thats just your excuse. Since the first day you never want to spend the rest of your life with me, right? You always make alibi to leave me."

"This is not about us."

"Then what is this about?" She wants to say it, the next excuse but she just can't. She will not make Jungkook understand her feeling. "Lalisa baby, please look at me, please love me." She bits her lips as her hand make a fist. "Will you marry me? Please."

Her hand was in his as he kneels down in front of her. Eyes locking each other's as their heart pounding.

This is what she wants,

Right?

--
I am sorry I can't.

"I heard you submit to be a doctor at Jin hyung's hospital." Her head jerked as the thought in her head disappear like smoke when Jungkook begin to speak.

They lean on stair holder looking down to the living room which is full of pastel color now. Stood side by side she sighs at that question.

"I am trying to be a bit useful." She said that is make Jungkook's raspy laugh send goosebump all over her body. Her ears perked toward his direction and pink tinted spreading on her cheeks. She tried to not look at his way, because she knows she will melt.

"You are a great doctor." He said softly and side looking at her make her nervous.

"Thanks for the motivation. I really need that." She smiles and sneakily peeking the sight of his features. "I want to overcome the fear of mine one by one."

"Thats good." He said again make her looking straight at his bunny smile. Her heart feels like stop it beats at that sight. "I am proud of you." He sounds genuine that she wants to cry and hug him. She looks at him deeply to the point that he curious of what's inside her mind.

"I met Jennie. I found her." Finally. It's like a hundred tons been lifted from his body make her breath deeper right now. She looks up at him again when she sees his smile faded. "She is in Paris." Still nothing from him. "I've talk to her."

He begins to smile sadly and looking away from her. Looking straight to the living room he chuckled dryly.

"Then what you got from it?" He asks as Lisa did the same thing, leaning her elbow on the railing and look straight.

"A permission."

His head jerked to see her, as she looks at him too. Eyes boring to each other, doing telepathy as slowly their gaze turn to be soft. Slowly a tiny smile forming on both of their lips. But before they could say anything more, the horn can be heard from the outside.

It was so fast when the gates opened, and the car entered the front yard.

A click clack reaching Lisa's ear as the front door opened by the nanny, and her breath hitched when she sees who is coming.

Their eyes met as a dry smile formed on Lisa's lips.

She thought it will be the happy ending for her life story. She thought it will be as perfect as she planned not knowing what was coming and leaving on the past 3 years, she left this house could affect it.

"I will get inside my room." Lisa looks away from a person who was glaring at her in the living room and looking at the worried Jungkook.

Jungkook was about to talk when Lisa holding up her right hand to stop him.

"I need some rest

before I leave."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro