30. Are

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jungkook oppa, can you move a little please!" Said Lisa as she is about to open the refrigerator to take vegetables to make salad for both of them. Jungkook was standing near the refrigerator, and he didn't budge one single centimeter from there even though she excuse herself.

She frowns at him; he has been so weird since he come back from the hospital. The result is good, that she glad about. But his behavior shows her the opposite side.

"Oppa!" She lightly shakes his body make the man snapped from his thought and look at her with his doe eyes. He looks so adorable that way, she can't resist to smile at the view. "What's wrong?" She asks still with those sweet smiles while caressing Jungkook's hand slowly. "Did something bad happen?"

"Ani." He said shortly, and suddenly taking her body in his embrace. Sniffing her new washed hair, taking the strawberry scent eagerly before giving her a light peck on her forehead. "I am fine."

She can't believe him, but she understands if he needs space, enough space for his secret to be kept from him. She has the secret too, right. So, she just shrugs the thought and doing the remaining task to prepare their meal.

It was 8 p.m. when they finally sat comfortably after dinner. Lisa was watching fashion channel when Jungkook sat beside her. He clears his throat and earn her attention. She looks at him with a questioned look.

"Lisa~ya." He started while holding her shoulder to make her face him. His eyes somehow send sadness and sorrow make her frown more. What's going on. "You won't leave me, right?" He asked. "You'll be by my side till the end, right?" She wanted to answer his question immediately but her heart thumping so hard that she felt pain everywhere, stopping the tongue to spell anything out. "Don't you think living with me this way already enough? We are happy this way, right?"

Too many question he ask, too many thoughts, and complain in her head. She can't say anything but to see how the man she cares the most tearing up and hiccupping leaning his forehead on her shoulder. She is so selfless, but she can't erase the disappointment that growing inside of her when the man she loves stating that they won't have any further future together.

She will be the mistress for the rest of her life.

That night, every happiness she felt because of him slowly numbed. Replaced with coldness. He was waiting but she chooses to fall asleep, not single word come out. She is really in a mess. She messed up her friendship, for a man who won't ever jump the river for her.

"Hello." She answers calmly from the other side. Jisoo smiles and begin to talk.

"Lis, you do know that we will have holiday trip this week, right?" Jisoo asks sounds excited even though in the fact she was fidgeting hoping that she will be able to persuade the girl to come. Jungkook was in front of her, watching every of her movement in worried. The brat just confronting her peaceful dinner with Jin with whines. He said Lisa seems not interested to come with them to French.

"Hmm. I know. What is it, unnie?" Lisa asked back.

"I just want to ask your opinion about where we should go for destination there. I feel so excited you know. It's a romantic place. It would be perfect for couples don't you think?" Jungkook snorted make the noona glaring at him. "You come with us, right?" She then went to the main motive.

"I am a little busy with work unnie." Her shoulder slumped so fast that Jungkook feel disappointment as big as hers. "I don't think I can make it. Maybe next time."

"You sure it's all only about work?" She then asks back to make the line got silent. "Liz?" She questioned because Jungkook was holding his breath, she doesn't want the younger to be death, at least not there.

"Sorry unnie. I was in the middle of working with the proposal." She confessed and Jisoo suddenly feel bad to interrupted someone's business activity. "Yeah, it's very hectic. The upcoming project will be on Friday, I need to attend some meeting, and revising some of works, that's why."

"It's such a lost." Jisoo whined. "It won't be interesting without you." The girl just laughed listening on the unnie's whining. "Should I post pone the trip then?"

"Oh no. Don't. Please. I won't be the kill joy." Lisa nearly screams. "Please unnie, I am a newcomer, I don't think my absence will affect that much."

"You just stating a wrong thing. You are the center of Jungkook's universe from now." Jungkook is beating his lips hoping that she will say yes. Because she is.

"Right?" Rather than an answer, she questions back at Jisoo.

"Hey-"

"Unnie I am sorry, but I need to finish the proposal as fast as I can." Jisoo is pouting and nodded. "I'll inform you later about the trip yeah?" She nods again. "Bye unnie. Have a good night."

The line cut and both Jisoo and Jungkook sighing tiredly. Jin who just watch them from another side of the sofa only can rolling his eyes.

"I've told you." He said before drinking the cola and face the tv again.

"You are not helping hyung." The younger complain and Jin only shrugs his shoulder calmly. To see nothing comes again from Jin, Jungkook whined again. "Hyung-"

"I don't want to hear a shit from you. No." He makes a wipe sign with his hand without looking at the younger. He seems uninterest. "You hear the answer. There you go. You can leave."

"I don't want to go to the cold house of mine. Besides, Jennie wasn't in there."

"So, you go to Lisa." Said Jin innocently make the younger lowering his head while biting his lips. "Don't tell me you two had fight?" The older spat and watching his younger in disbelief.

"No, we didn't."

"Then why?"

"I just don't want to see her broken smile. I-" he spat angrily, more to himself. "- am an asshole."

--
To : Jeon
Where are you?

No. I should type like this.

Won't you come?

Hold up, wasn't that sound desperate? No.

Are you-

Wait!

Why do I sound like a psycho girlfriend, or even a worried wife.

I chuckled at the thought and throw my phone to the bed, laying on my back while laughing dryly.

"Get yourself together, Lisa-ya!"

I cover my eyes with one of my hands, entirely ashamed of my selfishness.

"You are just a mistress."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro