Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Long ass chapter

------

2370 words

------

It should be a peaceful day where I can took my long ass sleep, a late breakfast downstair, and a wonderful day to wandering around the island. But Kai punch the doorbell of my room as if its the last thing in the world which is can make his life goon. I was trying to avoid the noises but in the end I give up and end up sitting on one table reserved under his name, the breakfast, his treats, he said.

Across Kim's family table where Jen and her husband sat with their parents and two other men who I assume as their partner work. Jisoo unnie text me that she and Jin oppa had their own business so they leave earlier, while Taehyung, well, he is sulking because I didn't mention that I'll be in Jeju, with a guy named Kai.

Cause he knew.

Part of him acknowledging the shy stranger with a big glass back then in high school. The stranger who changes after his cousin choose to involve herself into the game. To make the stranger to be a famous playgirl that attracting one most player, Kim Kai. He never knows what's happen between Kai and Lisa, but the fact they are ex to each other make Taehyung uncomfortable.

"Is that all what will you eat?" Ask Kai snorting watching Lisa eats her salad. She nods and eat those damn food makes Kai shrugging his shoulder.

"Don't hold yourself to have anything barbie, cause believe me if perfection that you seek just stay the same." He spoke lightly not even eyeing the stunned Lisa with her fork midair toward her mouth. Her facial expression seems off but her hearts thumping energetically.

Don't fall. Don't fall, Lisa.
Please not again.

"I just want to end the breakfast and curling on my bed."

"Not want to see around?" He speaks.

"Nope. I already did that yesterday before we had dinner." She then eats the remaining salad deliciously, avoiding the burning gaze from across the table. At least she is successful at dodging Jungkook's attention. And also the jealousy look from Jen unnie. "I guess I'll go straight to Seoul after lunch, its a hectic in the company."

"You are still the same nerd girl that I love." He spoke as he smiles at me. "Even though you change yourself, become nicer, but you are still the exact girl I swoon on." I should have felt proud right? It's a compliment, right?

But why, why everything inside of me boiled as if he pushes the wrong button in me. I feel annoyed and angry suddenly. I try my best to compose my feeling, but it just won't go.

"I really love you, my barbie."

"Can you stop?" I hissed put the glass harshly after taking a sip from it. He still smiling anyway.

"Why?"

"Because all of us know it's all a lie. It's all your act to get whatever you want. And it's clearly not my feeling, you just want a good fuck like what you did to Jen unnie. So stop because you already did break me in anyway possible." I angrily hissed at him gritting my teeth. My hands trembled as my anger took over me.

"I know we've been in the wrong state. I was young." He then motions himself to touch my hand, but I dodge him. "Barbie." He said can't believe at me. "I love you."

"And I believe you also said that to my unnie to the point she willingly cheats behind his husband, am I right Kim Kai-ssi?" He chews on his bottom lips after learning that he cant stop my anger. He looks around and face come forward to whisper at me.

"And you know that I only serious to you. Its not me who beg to get laid, its her. Its her needs that cant her husband gave to her." He said and I guess the anger also involved in his tone now. Now I just want to know how far he could restrain himself to not torturing me when he gets mad.

"Its all bullshit." I chuckled at him.

"Its the truth, and I agree because I knew she will lead me to you, barbie. I use her to take the news about you because you are so good at hiding from me."

"Wow, so that's it? You ruin someone's life for your temporary desire."

"It's not temporary." I flinch when he hits the table hard, hard enough to earn some attention that I hate. "I'll show you how much I love you, how much I want you. I did the mistake, I apologize to you, that's a young and naive me. But this is the true me, the mature me who really needs you."

"Do you know how hard it's for me to move on from you?" I ask him half shouting, gritting my teeth. "No. I won't let you in. You have no heart. Because if you did, you'll never involved in someone marriage life-"

"I'm willing to let go of her if you stay with me."

--
That's a lie if her heart not fluttered when Kai said that words. Its mean everything for her. That finally Jen will be save from a bad predator like Kai, and Jungkook will be loved entirely by his wife. But something in her also crying. Feeling sad for unknown reason.

For the uncomfortable thing that filling her chest and makes butterflies in her stomach flying nonstop. And it's ridiculous.

She can't even understand herself.

Thats why she left as soon as she realized a tear falls on her cheek.

"Barbie..." it's not Kim Kai if he surrenders easily, he is standing running after her, take her by the hand.

"Please, let me go this one. I need to breath." She plea at him painfully while holding her sobs.

"But-"

"Lets talk later." She took a deep breath and composing herself quickly, wiping the tears on her cheeks and starring in his eyes. "Not today, please."

He wants to force her more to talk to him but upon watching how she painfully begging for his spare, makes his heart clenched. It's that how bad he hurt the one he loves?

He knows everything start with a very wrong way, the little attraction which is leading to something warming inside his heart watching how the vixen Lisa kneels in front of him. The pounding in his chest is not about the winning of bet, but the winning of his heart by the nerd.

He is in love. But too naive and egoistic to learn the situation. He hopes the disgusting feeling only a fling, but he can never forget how hard he makes her cry that day.

So, he releases her hand and stunned at his spot as she walks away from him. She sighs in relieved; she thanks the bad jerk to be good enough to give her space. She should go and taking her alone time and think about what she wants for her future.

She walks past the Kim's table and about to reach the exit door when a scream can be heard from the Kim's. She knows she should mind her own business. But the thought that her unnies or Jungkook got hurt make her stop her step and snapping her head only to see the college of Kim's company lost his conscious with his wife crying beside him.

Jen's parents look so nervous and scared, Jen is dialing Jin's number trying to ask for help and Jungkook checking on the man's vital sign. She froze at her spot when Kim's crowded with peoples. She bites her lips when someone asking for a doctor.

"Doctor, anyone is doctor in here? We need doctor." A man asked loudly but no one come to them.

"Oh shit, call 911 now." Said another man when he realized that no one coming for the call.

"Jin oppa said that he will be in here quickly." Jen confirming to the parents and Jungkook widening his eyes while watching the wife of the man.

"No." He softly said. "No. No. Stay with us Mr. Oh." He said abruptly makes the wife crying even louder.

"What was that, Kook?" Ask Jennie terrified.

"No pulse, no breath. Stay, Mr.Oh."

"Oh my god, doctor. Please anyone. Please help my husband."

Jin oppa will come.

Jin oppa will come.

Jin oppa will come.

She bites her lips as she checked every ticking sound of the watch on her wrist. And she can say that no one will come, meaning the man will die in a minute if no one come to save him.

"Please, doctor." The wife painfully cries. "Darling, stay with me. Please. Don't leave me." In the end it moves her heart. Jin is right, blaming herself and stop herself to save more is another sin. So, after she closed her eyes and took a deep breath she walks to the Kim's confidently.

"Move aside, please. I am a doctor." She said make the crowd making the way from her. Jen blankly gave Lisa the way and Jungkook freeze at his spot while looking up at his painkiller.  Her heart pounding crazily as she takes the man and laying him perfectly on the tiled floor and watching the waitress. "I need a sterile, small and very sharp knife. Rubber gloves. Small hose. And a bottle of Jack. Quick." She speaks boldly after learning what's happen with the man.

"Please save him." The wife whimpering from Jungkook's side. Lisa was trying to compose her own feeling when the waitress come with the things she asks. Lisa put on the gloves on and took the knife but before she does farther, she then looks at the woman.

"Mrs. I am a doctor; I am a human too. I will be trying my best to help as best as I can do. Life or death are in the hand of God, I can't give you the empty hope, but please, trust me to do this. Will you let me?" She remains calm at her state when the woman with the tears flowing nodding her heart repeatedly. "Then, I'll start it."

She then took out the sharp knife and pouring the Jack to sterilize the metal. She then put the hose into the bottle which is still contained the liquid. She put her finger on the exact spot of men's chest and with a smooth and sharp motion she slide the men's chest make the wife whimpering more. She took the another side of the hose which is connected with the bottle and put it in the men's chest.

She then put the bottle higher than the men's body. Slowly a little bubble coming from inside the men's chest to the bottle.

Tension pneumothorax.

Her brain telling her the first time he checks on the men. Thats a lung laceration which is allows air to escape into the pleural space surrounding the lung, but not to return into the lung.

So basically, the air surrounding the lung make the lung pressured and not function like the normal itself. But once you get out the air, he will be fine.

And he breath out again.

"Oh darling." Said the wife happily full of tears and hugging the body of her husband. "Thank you, you save us." She then smiling at Lisa who is now stunned at her spot.

"We are the ambulance crews." Then some of the men showed up in front of them. "We should take the patient quickly." He said again make the crowd gave the way. "Miss, are you a doctor?" Then he ask Lisa but she refused to answer. She is still silent and gave the bottle to the man.

"Hold it steadily." She softly said before the man nod and bring the man up to their ambulance. The wife and Kim's elderly tailing the man while Jen, Lisa and Jungkook stay on their spot.

Jennie looks so shock at what's she witnessed. She knew that Lisa told her that she took another major, just she never knows that it will be her as a doctor.

"Lis, you are trembling." She said after watching how Lisa trembling so hard. Her face lost their color, she looks bad. Her eyes even can't see everything clearly.

"Lis." Jungkook put his hands on her shoulder to take the girls consciousness back. "Lis, look at me!" He plea at her not even aware that Jen was there with them. "Lisa, please look at me!" The man then hug the smaller figure and engulfing her in a tight and warm hug. To distribute the strange and warmness of his to her. He even kiss her temple to make her feel better, stroking her back gently.

The trembling not even be lessen, so he put her up by the waist and bring her body on his laps.

"Baby, I am here. Look at me!" He gently whispering at her. She then looks up at those doe eyes full of warmness that she misses the most. But she looks so blank. So not even minding the surrounding her, cupping her cheeks and send a chaste kiss on her lips. The kiss is so deep and long, even though its only begin with a slight touch of two lips. Until he decides to chew on them, biting her lips lightly to make her brain shifting the nervousness toward something else.

The kiss last long until the both of them need air, the temples meet and their eyes looking at each other.

"He- He is.. Al- alive." She stuttered make the man smiling and nodding.

"Yeah sure, you save him, baby." He assure her proudly. "I am proud of you."

"Jung- Jungkook oppa, I- I save him." The womans begin to cry make his heart aches.

"Don't cry, you did your best. Baby, don't cry."

"Take me out from here." She said between her sobs, and he nods instantly taking her bridal style and quickly take his steps to leave the restaurant. To leave the place that makes her painkiller almost lost herself, leaving the woman with a clenched jaw and fist inside there.

And maybe, with a clenched heart too.

--
"And there you make me feel dirty sleeping with his wife while you kiss the husband, bad barbie."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro