"Lis."

"Unnie what took you so long to-"

"You don't need to cook for me anymore."

"Huh?"

"Mommy hired new maid."

"Ough."

"Okay. I am busy. Bye."

--
It's been 2 weeks since the last time she went to Jennie's house. She is busy with her job, but sometimes she feels worried. She just can't help to feel like that, she promises Jungkook to come to cook for him when he recharges from hospital. But up until now she can't go.

Jennie's order still not available for her to come to see him.

"I wish you'll get better soon, Ji Eun-Ah." I said as I path my PA' hand carefully. She had been fainting in the office make me worried but turn out, she is pregnant. Her tired condition makes her pregnancy weak, and she needs bed rest. But still, happiness looks so strong in her eyes every time she talks. Her eyes twinkled with star. I feel happy for her and her husband too.

"I am sorry, Miss. Manoban. I make so many troubles."

"Shhh-" Lisa said cutting the woman' words. "It's okay. I can manage. The important thing now is you should relax for the baby." She nods but still look at me apologetically. "Okay, now I need to go. Get well soon."

After bidding goodbye, I walk to the elevator to reach the ground level, not when I meet Jin-ssi who look at me surprise.

"Lisa." He drops our formality when we grew comfortably, he pushes the button to the 4th floor.

"Jin oppa." I greet him back with my smile. "Such a pleasure to see you."

"Me too." He said shortly and began to fiddle with his white outfit. "Who's sick?"

"My friend." He nods seems reliefs.

"Won't you come?" He assures me to come with him when the door of elevator opened. I frown. Doesn't he need to work? "Jungkook is here for his therapy."

Up until now I don't know what's going on about Jungkook. I was mean to ask Jennie unnie but she seems so busy, so I just put my thought aside. It's not my problem to think anyway. I thought everything is okay, but he does therapy now. For what?

So hesitantly I walk with Jin oppa and entering the room where the monitor to another room placed. Some machine attached to the table beside the glass wall. And there, down there I see Jungkook laying on the bed concentrating while the beep sounds can be heard.

"How's that?" Ask Jin toward his fellow who monitoring the machine.

"Still the same."

"You gave him his wife's photo?"

"Done."

"And his reaction."

"As cold as ice."

--
I look around the room. White and I almost blinded by the light. Right beside me laying Jungkook who look at me awkwardly. I don't know what I do here, I just sat here entering the room which can't see the people in the monitoring room because Jin oppa telling me to.

"How you do?" Ask him to me softly like a singer singing a song heavenly in my ear. I look at him who looks so tired.

"I am fine, Jungkook-ssi."

"It's relief." I furrow my brows at his statement. "Thought you catch cold after staying the night for me because you didn't come to our house." I smile them realizing the reason.

"I am sorry." I tell him now watching my own nail which is just clean from the polished. "Jennie unnie telling me to not come because she hires a new maid."

His heart clenched listening to what she said. She somewhat makes a sad expression after saying those words. She is a good girl. She can cook and cleaning the house. She treats him well. He understands why Jennie loves to take advantage of her by calling her friend. She is the whole package of perfection.

"I am sorry."

--
"I heard your mistress came to visit you." Said Jimin lightly sitting on the sofa after Jungkook done with his therapy. He frowns at his Hyung while the nurse helping him to take off some of the wires which was intact to his chest.

"She is not Hyung. I don't like if you bad mouthing the girl who is as good as Lisa-ssi. She helps me." Said Jungkook flinching when the nurse taking off the iv-drop needle.

"Thats what I mean, she is a good girl right." Said Jimin calmly. "Better than Jennie."

"Don't start again Hyung." Jungkook groans in annoyance as he looks away from his Hyung and pouting like a kindergarten.

"She can cook. She makes her own money. She is loyal for her promise, smells good, look good without make up, educated, and I believe she loves to fuck and can suck dick-"

"Hyung~~~" Jungkook stomping his feet not wanting to hear something nasty anymore. He can't imagine Jennie's best friend who had been good to them doing something sexually. Like imagining Lisa to suck his dick with her plump lips. Oh god.

"You look red, Kook. Aaaaa~ my nasty dongsaeng begin to imagine get a hot fuck with Lisa, am I right?"

Jungkook can only shut his mouth because no matter what he said, Jimin will always find the nastier comeback to say. So, he just sat there waiting Jin, hoping the black hole swallowing Jimin entirely and shut that mouth which is now begun to talk about some good position to had sex with.

His mouth feels dry and his heart thumping rapidly at the image inside his mind. Lust clouding his mind picturing everything Jimin told him.

Guess,

He'll jerk the shit out of his life tonight.

Alone.

Fuck you, Jimin Hyung.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro