65. The four lives

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I heard Jennie's mom come to your office." I said shortly while cutting some meat for dinner, Jungkook who was just exiting our bedroom after cleaning himself, hiding his right cheeks with his hand. His step halted while eyeing me, shocked.

"Who told you that?"

"Jin oppa." I answer and gesturing him to come to me, washing my hand and dry it on my apron I took out his hand. "So, stop holding this, you just make me more suspicious." He smiles as he releases his hand from the cheeks. "Crap! That's red." I amaze at how red his cheek is and then looking at him sadly. "I am sorry."

"No. It's not your fault." He said as he took my hand and kiss them gently. "It's nobody fault, the universe just wants this to be happen. This is just the time for me to handle everything." I bit my lips holding my tears. "They just don't know how happy Jennie probably with this divorcement, in their eyes, I hurt their daughter." Then I hug him, giving him the warmest place I can offer to him. "They do the right thing; they love their daughter that's why they do that to me." I place my hand on his back, up and down try to make myself calm. "Jennie is so blessed to be loved like that."

I kiss his shoulder as I force him to face me, tears are falling on his cheeks, and I kiss them away.

I'll kiss every tear from his eyes until he can smile.

"You have me." I tell him make him stare at me. "You're blessed too." I smile at him. "And I wish I am enough for you."

--

"Good morning, Miss. Manoban."

"Good morning." I greet the receptionist with a thin smile as I check on my watch. I am entering the elevator and humming something, my mood just so good. Maybe because I have enough sleep, or is it because I did my first bathroom sex with Jungkook this morning?

Urgh!

I slap my own cheeks as I have this dirty mind in this morning, must be contaminated with Jungkook's. But why did I should feel shy about this?

I am a grown-up woman, and I am eagerly wanted a new thing to learn, to experience something good and wild with Jungkook while they last. While I still have time, cause the time to go on, and I almost out of time now.

I sigh as my sadness get the best of me again, as the door of elevator opened. I walk out and motion to entering my office as my PA greets me.

"Good morning, Miss."

"Good morning, Jieun." I smile brightly as I see Jieun and begin to hold the knob of the door when it hits me. I walk backward and look at the table of my PA again to make sure. "Jieun?" she waves. "What are you doing in here? I gave you 4 months till your baby ready to-"

"My baby is safe with my mother-in-law."

"But-"

"They are more than happy to have the baby." She cuts me off.

"But I thought you still want to-"

"You aren't safe." That word stops Lisa in an instant. "My alternate just tell me everything that makes you unconscious for a week in the hospital." Jieun walks toward my direction angrily. "Why did you let that man coming again?" she then pointing at my office.

"Jieun-"

"You better tell me what he did to you, you better-"

"isn't it too disrespectful for a PA like you, get into your CEO's personal life, Miss Jieun?" we heard those voice and I hold Jieun's hand, don't want her to say anything, don't want her to be his next target too. Jieun is about to protest when Lisa took Kai's hand and drag him inside her office.

"Kai." I call his name as he tries to walk outside to talk toward Jieun again. He faces me. "She is just curious."

"Doesn't she know curiosity is dangerous?" I took sharp breath at it.

"She just cares to me, is it bad for me to have someone who care of?" I ask still standing beside the large window, facing Kim Kai who is speechless right now.

"She is not bad." He then says, smiling after that. "I know her husband." I freak out when I heard that, but I keep myself calm, I don't want to show him that Jieun also my weakness, watching how my face still, he then walks to me and circling his hand on my hips. "How are you?" he asks and nuzzling his nose on my neck. "You look better now." I am humming agree on what he said. "Expect those hickeys." He sounds mad in an instant make me walk backward but he holds my hips securely.

"I'll need reason to leave, don't you think?" he then smirks as he caresses my cheeks.

"Just a reason?" he asks with a devilish smile.

"Yeah. Just a reason." I nod at him. Then I am braving myself to lean my face closer to him and whispering on his ears. "So don't disturb me while I make it fast."

--

"Jin Young oppa." I call his name as he enters the kitchen to put dirty plate, he looks at me and smiling. I look around and watching Jungkook who hold Irene, Jieun's baby, while talking to Jieun. Then I face Jin Young again. "How's work?"

"It's good. We had an ongoing project, it's pretty big. I work extra hard for that, Lis. Me and Jieun, try to make a better life for our princess." He looks happy as he said that word. And I hate that I, can be someone who will destroy his happiness in an instant.

"I pray for a better life for all of you, oppa." And Jin Young smiling even wider.

"I heard about you from Jieun often, and you never fail to make me wanted to securing you like what Jieun did." I smile bitterly at him. If only he knows what I capable to do. "You are someone who is too kind among this dirty world."

"I am not that good, oppa." I shake my head and begin to wash the dishes. "But oppa do you happen know Kim Kai?" I ask as if it's nothing while my hand trembling waiting for his answer.

"Oh, I know him." My breath hitched. "He invests 80% for the project."

There is no place to hide.

He is right.

He knows everything. He can do everything. These following years, I've been rebuilding everything that he destroys. I try everything to be healed, to be happy.

I heard humans have four lives.

A life of planting seeds.

A life of watering the seeds.

A life of harvesting.

And a life of cherishing the harvest.

When I think about it again, my life, always stop on the third phase.

No matter how hard I do for the two other lives, when the time to harvesting came, I found that everything is useless.

I,

Will never taste the life of cherishing my harvest.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro