67. Sarang

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Nggggghhhh~"

Despite of how cold the weather in this dawn, the two persons on the bed being naked while voicing their pleasure for each other. Sweat start falling, damping their hair, clothes scattered all over the floor, with the dim light as their background.

"Jungkook oppa." She sounds weak but it never stops her to move up and down, while the said man sat on the bed, head on the headboard and hand gripping her hips helping the woman to move.

"Eumm, like that, baby like that." He raved as lust filling his system. He won't ever get enough making love with her, every sound, every move, every touch, its perfect in every way. He yanks his head as he feels her tightened, squeezing him inside. "Good, feels so good." His grip tightened as well as he holds her hip to stay still, then with all of his will he pumps upward to make him buried deeper make Lisa yelp.

She is tightening the grip on his shoulders, try her best to hold on to him and keep on move up and down. He kisses her jaw down to her neck, biting on that area for a little more and then kissing her lips sensually that even the sounds will make you turn on. His shoulders muscle flexed as he growls like a beast pounding her deep and hard.

"Hahhh... ehhh..." it took her breath as he plays her nipple inside his mouth, her eyes rolled while she screams for the upcoming high.

"You like it, baby? Like this, huh?" she can't say a word as he asks him, still ongoing their activities. "Me, in you, deep and raw... urghhhh!" her blood boils as he wrecks her, printing marks here and there don't care of what people might think about her. "Babe-" he hardly pounds on her when his stomach feels that tickling feeling, holding her tight while kissing her lips, hugging her, securing her for everything until their cement filling her, deep and warm.

"I love you." She said, holding thousand drops of her tears.

--

She was waiting him inside his office room, taking out the food one by one, preparing for their lunch. She has full connection to entering his office, so no one know when his PA also not there. The receptionist tells her that there was an urgent and important meeting, so I need to wait.

It's okay, I can give my time as much as Jungkook need.

I smile as I heard steps outside, standing with my wide smile when the door opened. I wish to give him surprise, but in the end, it was me who got surprised.

He walks madly with his PA following his step holding bunch of files on his hand. Jungkook removing his necktie as he hardly hit his table made his PA and me myself startled.

This is another side of Jungkook that I haven't see, yet.

"It can't make a reasonable shit for Mr. Yang to cuts the partnership when the project is still processed like this." He said angrily.

"I agree Mr. Jeon." His PA sacredly replied while lowering his head.

"As far as I know there is no mistake, everything is well handled, I didn't miss something right?" he said more than to himself. I stay still don't want to confront him.

"Everything doing well Mr. Jeon, nothing been missed. If there is something wrong, we surely already informing you."

"Then why?" he shouts angrily. "This is not only a project for Jeon corporation, but also the stairs for us to be more known, have greater integrity than before. If Mr. Yang cuts us like this, our company will be questioned, and we should restart everything all over again. Fuck!" he even cursed.

"I hear Mr. Yang made partnership with another company, and it said, they are more benefiting Mr. Yang's side." His face sharply watching the PA.

"Go on."

"It's with the Kim."

"Kim corporation?" Jungkook once again as it clicked in my head. And I hate it if my guess will be true. But I just can feel it.

"No. It's KK group." I froze in an instant. "I heard they invest a lot of money in different section of business this year."

"It's a greedy action. He is greedy, Kim Kai is greedy."

--

"You should've told me you'll come." He said after he found out that his lover stands awkwardly near the sofa when he was mad. He tried to cool down his temper, but his madness always got the best of him. It pissed him.

"How can I, when you are that mad." She said still looking at the food; to think about it again, she never returns his gaze since he found her.

"Are you scared, baby?" he carefully said as he approaches the woman, hesitantly took her hand and hugging her, giving her comfort. "I am sorry. It pissed me, and I should have just be calmer. I am sorry." He strokes her back up and down when he heard her crying sound. "Don't cry, you make me sad."

"I am sorry." That I make you and your company this way.

"No, you don't. It's not your f-"

"It's because of me. Whatever happen to you, that's because of me."

"No, it's not. You gave me only happiness." No, you don't know, oppa.

"I only bring you bad luck."

"No, please calm down. That's how business work, baby." He said while kissing her temple, gently. "It's only one project, it doesn't value that much." Liar.

--

"You keep zoning out." Said Rose makes me jolted as I startled. I look around to search for Jungkook, I don't want him to see me like this anymore.

It had been a hard day for me since yesterday when I cried in his office, I can't erase my bad thought, I can't stop blaming myself. Just last night, I scolded Kim Kai, but he only laughing at me.

This is only a piece of cake, doll.

I am afraid that I'll risk more than what I can endure if I extend this time to be separated, but how can I be doing it without a reason. I try to find flaw on him, but he has nothing as flaw. He is just too perfect, too kind, too beautiful, too worthy to get hurt.

"Is something happening?" ask Rose now quieter than before realizing that it might something to do with Jungkook. Jungkook just playing over watch with Jimin in front of the tv, while Taehyung plays the game using his mouth.

While Rose and me busy in the kitchen, her eating what I cook.

Oh, we were at Rose's place.

Jimin suddenly calling Jungkook and invite us to play together. Taehyung was there, but not with the rest.

"Nothing." I said and giving one full spoon of meat curry I've been made for her. "I am just tired."

"Of Jungkook?" ask someone from my back and I know who it was, I sigh and roll my eyes as I face him. Park Jimin. "You are planning to leave him after took him up to the nine clouds? Wah! I don't even believe on what Jin hyung said."

"He told you."

"He told Namjoon hyung, asking for help to make you stay." I have no words to say. "I thought you are happy with my dongsaeng."

"I am." I respond quickly, biting my lips. "But he won't."

"Are you blind, he is happy."

"He'll lost everything if I stay." And I shout at him make Rose instantly running toward the living room making sure that Jungkook didn't hear us, or even better, make us reason, as we fight each other so Jungkook will stop approaching. Jimin look startled and beyond shock. "I don't do this for myself." I then took his hands on mine. "I do this for him."

"But you should have talked that matter, if the problem is that serious, you can't make decision on your own self. There are my dongsaeng in it. You can't only think about what's good and bad for your feeling, you should think about his feeling too." And he exploded. "He loves you, I understand, that's why you should pay him back with all of your heart. Don't hurt him as if he was unwanted, bitch!"

"Then how about my feeling if I thought about him, if you also thought about him? Huh?" I yank his hand and standing eyeing his burning eyes. "Who will going to save me then?"

"Baby." It's Jungkook, he rushed between me and Jimin make Jimin step back. "What happen?" he asks as he wipe something flowing on my cheeks. My breath raged with anger. Why can't everyone see me as a human life who had heart too?

Do they think I do everything, leaving the one I love so easily?

Do they think I am that heartless?

My heart, hurt so much that I can't tell anyone.

I can't even feel my thumb.

It aches that much.

And I should still give them my widest smile so they can feel better, and never feel as hurt as I am.

"Stop doing that, Park Jimin." I say sternly. "Stop make me think that I could choose."

I want to stop.

--

"What is that about baby? You rarely get angry even though Jimin hyung always been rebel at you." He asks as he safely put me on the bed, it surely tiring fighting with Jimin. It drained my energy, physically and mentally.

"Nothing." I smile thinly as I lay watching the ceiling. "He just said that-" I cut my word to chuckled at how funny the thing was, fighting with Jimin. Heol. "He said I don't love you."

He looks at me stunned, nothing escaping his mouth.

"How can I be not angry at him." I softly said while my eyes drifting to sleep. "Can't he see my eyes and my heart, they always screaming my love for Jeon Jungkook."

It was silent between us.

"You believe in me, right, oppa?" my voice is getting weaker and weaker.

He nods and I smile.

"Saranghae."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro