73. Responsible

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Baby..." Lisa can hear the front door opened with a loud sound, as if someone in a rush entering her house. She doesn't turn around but keep on packing her belonging. The door to her room opened and then she could hear a loud sigh followed with a rushing step before a warm back hug engulfing her weak body.

She closes her eyes, trying to feel the comfort in that hug. The hug which is capable to glue her shattered heart.

"Why'd you left without me?" Jungkook ask after few minutes while releasing the hug. Turning her body to face him, he felt his heart clenched to see tears on her. "Look at you, what makes you this way?" see just stay still looking at him unfazed.

"You left the party?"

"What use the party if you weren't there." He hugs her again this time, try to feel her, he almost had a heart attack knowing that Lisa wasn't standing at the spot where he saw her last time. He was about to propose to her, try to introduce the woman as his lover to everyone and announcing that he and Jen will get divorced in a week.

With no hesitation, with a bad feeling too he left the party does not care about anything behind.

"God, you really make me crazy in love." He chuckled between his words and then stopped once his eyes captured the bag that neatly placed on the bed. "What is it?" he looks at her again this time with a sad eye.

"My clothes."

"Where?"

"I want to see Bobby."

--

I'm pregnant.

No matter how many times she replays the words that Jennie told her at Jungkook's party, it still gave Lisa an unreadable feeling. It mixed with sadness, disappointment, anger, and happiness.

Jungkook came to me when you two arguing about the baby. We did it.

She felt betrayed, Jungkook never once mentioning about it. If only the man told her first, maybe, maybe she will be less in pain.

And she also feels happy, because Jungkook will have what he wants. A child.

"No matter what plot inside of your head, let it go." Lisa startled standing at the balcony, turning around to see Bobby walking to her with bathrobe on, hickey placed on every inch of his neck. She smirks and looking away.

"Have a good sex?"

"You want some?"

"Disgusting, Bob." And then the both of them laughing. "I always right." She said after that makes Bobby questioning with his eyes. "Only you can make me feel better."

"Wrong." He said lightly and then path her shoulder circling his hand on her shoulder protectively. "You can feel better with someone who you open your heart with, with the one who you trust." Lisa stiffened at her spot. "Who you count Jungkook in your life Lily? At least you should know that."

"He... He is someone I love. Someone I want to spend my life with." She sadly said.

"Do you believe in him?"

"I-"

"Do you Lis?" Bobby now leaning on the balcony fences, watching his best friend look so lost. "You should man up, make up your mind. You can't do this continuously; it doesn't work like that."

"But I can't make a decision that will make anyone else upset." She then lost her temper and scream at him, don't care about his wife who stood on the bed startled by that.

"Don't ever feel bad for making a decision that upsets other people. You are not responsible for their happiness. You are responsible for your happiness." Said Bobby in the end.

"You don't know what happen, now I don't even know if I will still be happy if I stay with him, fuck." Cursed Lisa pulling her bangs desperate with the condition. "He needs one more court to divorce her officially, but Jen just came and tell me that she is pregnant."

"How-"

"She told me he came when I and Jungkook had fight and they end up having sex."

"And you buy her words?"

"What you expect me to think?" she fires up at him. "She is my friend after all. I feel bad."

"There is a person who will hug us tighter, making sure their knife stabs us deeper. Now you can choose Lily, I won't ask you to choose Jungkook's or Jennie's side, I want you to listen to your heart. Try to know the situation first. And if in the end it still hurt you, you know where I live. I can always kill someone for you." And Lisa can only look at her friend emotionlessly, thinking and thinking until she gives him a quick kiss on his cheeks and walking away grabbing her bag, bowing at his wife before exiting from her room at Bobby's house in LA. "Where are you going?" shouts Bobby from behind.

"To find out."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro