93. Eye for an Eye

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What bring you this far, doll." One hour before the next court held, Lisa takes all the gut in her asking for Kai to meet. Just two of them. Thats how they ended up sitting next to each other in one of the rooms that is available in the courthouse. The lawyers are outside.

"Have you heard about Jen unnie? " She asked dryly and Kai smirk to her, nodding in the end.

"Ehem.. "

"Have you satisfied?" She asked again with a clenched jaw, hands holding on the table side as if it will safe her from whatever it is. "When you said tooth for a tooth, eye for an eye, I never know you would've done this too far."

"Such a shame." He commented. Crossing his leg, hands on the chest. "Thought you knew me. Or were you just underestimating me?"

"You kill your child to fulfill your obsession on me." She is angry, but her voice surprisingly soft and clear, no anger, not even trembling. "The woman who you spelled your love now just hanging on the machine for the heartless bastard self-Kim Kai." She spoke now even more lightly as if she talks about the weather outside the court, and not about her dying friend in the hospital. "Then give me reason why I should believe in you, give me the reason why I should go back to you."

"Cause you love me."

"I don't love you." She is quick to deny make him flustered for the comeback.

"Then I should make you try to love me." He said now half chuckled after she refuse his hand which is reaching for hers. "You wouldn't want to take your people for more right? Lalisa."

"I am not afraid."

"Jiyoung." She is flustered but let him know nothing about her feeling with faking her face. Calm down, Lisa. "Jungkook."

"Jungkook can defend himself." She could hear that voice of Jennie the last time they met in the court. She should believe.

"You see why Jen trapped herself?" Kai stood up and walking around to reach for her chair. Caressing her hair. "Cause she hopes can drag me down without losing anything." He chuckled. "Such a pity. A smart woman like her be blinded by love and anger."

"Aren't you the same?"

"We. Are. The. Same." He corrects her now and sitting on the table right in front of her. "In the end people will hide their mistake from anyone."

Kim Kai smirking and suddenly steal a peck at the corner of her lips make her startled and standing up quickly to make space between them.

"Hide it well, doll."

With the last gaze he walks back to the door and knocking it before the officer outside unlocking the door. As it opens, she spoke once again.

"Kai-yah." She calls him make him stood still on the doorway waiting for her words. "Let's breaking apart together."

--
She has 15 minutes before the court when Jungkook coming to her, asking for space from the lawyer which is makes Mr Park asking his colleague to wait outside.

"I heard you met him." He kneeled in front of her. She looks at him, looking the dark circle under his eyes after taking care of his wife, his company.

"Nothing happens." He sighs at that and then about to stood up when she held his hand. Their eyes met. "I have something to tell you too, Jungkook oppa."

--
Don't leave Jennie unnie.
Don't leave the baby girl.
I believe she isn't yours, but please be her dad. Stay being Jen's husband.

Don't leave her too.
Don't leave her like Kai did.
Don't leave her after she lost her baby boy.
Don't leave her before she even knew her kid.

Please stay.
For me.

And forgive me.
Whatever will happen today, won't ever change anything. This heart is still the same even after today.
I don't hate you.

Will never.

He plays his memories again and again, the words she said before the court started.

Today's court is special, it's the last court of Kim Kai's case before final hearing. The rule change.

There will be no video taken, even not for the media, only picture allowed. The audience under 17 or even 17 is still prohibited to attend the court.

All the faces show their nervousness. There was silence that could kill anyone here.

"So, we already add one proof registered 4 days ago and Miss Lalisa Manoban, give permission for all the judge and audiences to watch it. With a note that recording it won't be allowed because it may cause trauma and to keep our client's privacy." Said Mr Park inviting murmurs from audience. "But before our last speech, shall we read summary for this case?" The judge nods, and Mr Park smiling. "So, Miss Alice Park will read them for us, Miss Alice."

Lisa face everything calmly today, despite of the video that will be leak, as a proof, everyone probably would hate her for now.

"Good afternoon, I am Alice Park will read the summary for the Kim Kai's bribery and rape case." Lisa smiles as she sees how Rose's sister stood there optimistically; she needs that mood. "19 May 2008, Mr Kim Kai rape Miss Lalisa Manoban. They were lover, but at that date Miss Manoban asking for break up because of the sexual harassment she got from Mr Kai. The said rape wasn't in the video that the judges and lawyers watch in the last court, but in the video where it will be played later in front of all of the audience."

Kai sitting straight on his chair as it said. His face turn pale.

"That's impossible." He said softly, he remembers his own memory. That day, when he did that, he isn't even planning it, so no recording. No trace. But why Lisa's side talking much about that. What is they know that he doesn't?

"5 days after rape, encouraging herself Miss Manoban report Mr Kim to Seoul's police station. But even after reporting and waiting for almost 7 days, there is no proof thats make Mr Kim released." She lost the tape that time. "Miss Manoban had mental disorder after the said rape, that's what make Manoban's family took her back to Thailand on 6 June 2008." Everyone seems shocked knowing fact that Lisa had mental issue after that. "3 years ago, on 01 September 2018, after 10 years with trauma Miss Lalisa Manoban come back to Seoul full filling Mrs Jeon Jennie's wedding invitation and stay until today, not knowing that Mrs Jeon Jennie is still in contact with Mr Kim Kai."

This is it.

"Mrs Jeon Jennie was asked to stop cheating on her husband, Mr Jeon Jungkook, by Miss Lalisa Manoban who was that time asked to take care of Mrs Jeon Jennie's house, preparing for meals. Mrs Jeon Jennie's carelessness makes Mr Jeon Jungkook and Miss Lalisa Manoban so close that is they started their own scandal."

"Oh my god."

"That's a mess up, plot twist." That was the comment that she could heard.

"In the end she is also a slut."

"Until Mrs Jeon Jennie starts to stay at their house more often than before. And Mr Kim Kai starts to black mailing Miss Lalisa Manoban with text and call. We also had archived the proofs after the video played. Miss Lalisa Manoban told that Mr Kim Kai threaten her for the people she knew. As Mr Jeon Jungkook who lost few of his projects suddenly, for Mrs Jeon Jennie's dropping assets on Kim Company. And also said that Ahn Corp where Mr Jiyoung, the husband of Miss Manoban's friend got bankrupt after KK corps took over the project that is initially theirs. Facing that, Miss Manoban tries to reach for any possibility to stop that and once again fall into the trap that is Mr Kim Kai made by paying a detective and there is many Datas of KK's company fault, bribery. We already saw that in our first court."

"The sparks between Mr Jeon and Miss Manoban may end but knowing that Mrs Jeon Jennie pregnant wasn't Mr Jeon's but Mr Kim's according to the DNA test from the baby who was born 7 days ago after Mrs Jeon Jennie stressing out gotten attack by Mr Kim's side until one of the twin babies passed away and Mrs Jeon Jennie is in comatose for the unknown period. The result was 99.999% positive that the babies is Mr Kim's, which is we will see after the video played."

It's chaotic.

"It's the shame to show everyone the tape of the rape because it will open the wound and probably giving stimulation for the trauma of Miss Manoban, but seeing the damages Mr Kim Kai's gave, Miss Lalisa Manoban will be presenting you all the rightness she knew. Knowing that there will be people who will still pointing finger on her, cause bad or good, the woman side will always get the blame for sure."

Mr Kim, Jen's dad sitting beside Jungkook with tears flowing on his cheeks, feel so heavy in him. He thought that he is the only person who had the load in him, but to see all of this fact, really slap him. The precious daughter he loves, is in misery cause the evil in front of him.

"I will kill him even if law can do nothing." He said makes Jungkook try to comfort him. "Mianhamnida Jeon Jungkook ah. Mianhamnida."

Jungkook might saying that's fine but, the pain he felt all these years, maybe he deserves Mr Kim's apology.

"We will also attend 3 more testimony, one of them was the psychiatrist of Miss Manoban who will tell all of you how damaging Miss Manoban gets from Mr Kim Kai's act even after 12 years."

"In summary, Miss Lalisa Manoban Sueing Mr Kim Kai for bribery, blackmailing, raping that is costing mental health for 'KIM Jennie' and Lalisa Manoban also financially harm Jeon, Kim and Manoban. The lawyers and Miss Lalisa Manoban herself agreed to ask the law to give Mr Kim Kai punishment to be a lifetime prisoner with no trial."

I'll destroy us.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro