01| Yummy In The Tummy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wohooo! It's the end of the semester!

And I'm on my way to the school! FINALLY!

As I was walking past the streets of this huge city, I've finally arrived at my destination, the bus stop.

My school was built in a village, so all the students except for those who live in the village takes a bus to go to school, and it's often exhausting because it's hard to catch up to the bus if you are not early enough, and that means that you'll be late for school.

But, surprisingly, I was way too early, so I plopped on the bench next to the stop and started looking around.

After a little bit of playing on my phone, I saw a figure approaching me.

Since we live in a society that everyone have superpowers, I was not even surprised to see a boy in green munching on a cookie that he formed out of a bunch of grass in his other hand.

He is named Gopal, he didn't know about his powers and wouldn't stop complaining about it, but now he looks so happy, if the whole world collapsed in front of his eyes, he wouldn't care less.

I was really surprised that he got his powers, because if someone couldn't find their ability until the age of 14, it would be seriously hard to find it the next years.

Some even say that the person will not have any abilities for their whole life. 

I unplugged my headphones that I wasn't even aware that I was wearing until the moment, stopping the song that was playing immediately.

"Hey Gopal! Nice to see you. What happened recently? You look like you are on cloud nine." I started smirking, already knowing the answer of my question.

"Daun! You have to see this!" he beamed with sparkles in his eyes, adjusted the grasses in his hand to a more proper state. "Before I do the trick, your cap is in the wrong way."

"Ah, thanks for telling." I moved the cap that was in a backwards position to my left a little bit, and allowed Gopal to continue.

"Okay, hold a bunch of grass for me." I did as I was told, and grabbed some grasses from the little pile which Gopal was holding and held it in front of Gopal steadily and waited for whatever trick he was going to perform.

"Right, cough cough, I, the master of all the food, no, all the universe, saviour of the secret recipe of Tok Aba's Special Ice Chocolate, will bring peace upon this cruel land, and perform my trick while waiting for a bus that will lead me and carry me to the most cruel building and place on the Earth, the school." he said dramatically and emphasized the words as he talked.

"THE SPIRITS OF FOOD TRANSFORMATION! LISTEN TO MY PLEA AND MAKE THIS BOY IN FRONT OF ME WAY TOO MUCH SURPRISED SO HE WOULD WANT TO FLEE!!!" Gopal half shouted, getting everyone's attention at the bus stop to us.

Well, what can worsen this situation?

Gopal failing miserably.

And guess what did he do?

He failed miserably.

Everybody started laughing with a low voice until a rat appeared in front of us.

A high pitched girly scream was heard as a beam of light brightened my vision and it landed on the grass, and the grass started to change it's form.

It slowly got a red color and some white stripes on it. After one or two seconds, I was no more holding a bunch of grass. I was holding a fancy looking candy cane.

"Whoa, that's actually really useful." I said as all the crowd looked shocked with a little bit awe in their eyes.

"Yes I know! Mrs. Sophie told me that it was actually a unique ability. I bet everyone will just love it!" he said as he hoped up and down. It was nice to see him happy.

"Yep! They will be so surprised they will lose their tongues!" 

The bus eventually arrived, and we set off, hoping this day to end as quickly as possible.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

OKAY I WON'T BE DOING AN A/N FOR A LOOONG TIME SO HEAR ME OUT

I'm back! I KNOW, FINALLY--

I'm actually hyped and curious about how this will turn out, so bear with me please! Also be prepared to cringe.

You can definitely see that I've been improving a lot lately, learning way more tenses than I should have and practicing with a lot of new words, also correcting some of my word pronouncings , spelling and many more grammar mistakes.

As you can see, this really looks like a Boku No Hero Academia AU roughly, but NO. This could turn out waaay more complicated than BNHA, so be ready. (I've actually thought of writing something like this way more before I've learnt about BNHA so ye)

Also don't hesitate to tell any of the mistakes I have made, like using a specific word too much, spelling mistakes, paragraph, grammar mistakes... Just... everything!

If I run out of motivation, well rip because I won't be able to motivate myself and this story will stay in hiatus until someone wakes me up from the deep slumber of not having any motivation (aka 'gives me some motivation') and makes me continue this.

Also spookystella14  babe are you proud of me even though it's completely a different fandom xD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro