[3] ~ The Day - New year celebration & Reunion.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So the day I was waiting for, it's here. It's almost evening, I kicked myself out of my bed and went for a quick shower.

I came out of the shower in like 30 minutes, I'm confused. No, not about the dress but about facing him. I read the messages on the group that he might come and charlie is real good in convincing people so maybe she did convince him to attend this party. I want to see him but then I don't want to as well.

Well, I shooed away my thoughts for a time and walked towards my closet.
I heard a knock on my door, I ran to open it without even realizing that I'm still wrapped in a towel but then when you live alone you've to check on the door everytime someone knock or there's a call on landline. Agh. I so hate it sometimes.

I walked to the door, I half opened it, Obviously I didn't want that person on the other end to see me in this awkward condition. The sight I saw, my eyes popped out of the socket and mouth wide open, a man in his mid 20's of height 6 feet standing. I couldn't believe my eyes!
I immediately shut back the door again and pinched my self.

"Oucch!"

I peeped out through the eye hole the scene hadn't changed a bit, he stood there waiting for me to open the door again.

I opened the door again, he ogled at me. Obviously my state, he had seen me before like this, obviously we dated for one year.

"Parth?" - I called his name bringing him out of his la la land.

He shook his head, oh thank god he's back on earth.

"You here?" - I asked.

"Kyu? You were expecting someone else to see you in this state?" - He said making a disgusted face.

"You've not changed a bit in these two years! Still the same, jerk!" - I said out of irritation, here I'm trying to ignore him, that's the only reason I did not attend the events he was part of and he's asking me this! Men around the globe are same, brainless, heartless creatures, I don't even know how did I fall for this jerk!

"Yeah right!" - He said rolling his eyes.

"So?" - I asked, obviously I want to know why the hell he's here when we were supposed to meet in the reunion.

He didn't reply. Like what?

"Parth Samthaan! I don't have a whole freaking day for you so speak up, why are you here?" - I said out of irritation.

He did not reply again! Like what the fuck is he trying to do?
Minutes passed I clicked my fingers near his ear to bring him out of his world.

He walked inside and shut the door and walked towards me, strange.

He hugged me! Like what?
A bone crushing hug. Honestly, It's a great feeling in an awkward way like now we don't have any connection but still his warmth around me - it makes me feel safe! After two freaking long years, I again have him around me, close to me. This feeling - it's amazing. He kind of sucked the water droplets on my neck, his hot breath on my bare skin! Weird sensations were taking birth in me then he just broke the hug, pushed me and walked out of house, I called his name but he did not bother to look back. He's high level ka weird insaan! Agh! He's no less than Manik Malhotra! I still remember what weird yet cute stuff he used to do in the past - when we were together.

I shooed away my thoughts and walked back to my room after closing the door.
I got dressed and walked out of my house.  

(Niti's outfit)

I reached the party destination, it was beautifully decorated.

"Perfect point to celebrate new years!" - I sighed to myself.

"Hey beautiful!" - Someone spoke from the back, I turned to see it was Karan with Charlie on his either side.

I ran to him and hugged him, things had changed a lot between us, he was always the one who stood by parth, even Charlie but then she never asked me to patch up with Parth but karan did, which somewhat added bitterness in our relation, I stopped talking to him. AH!

"Long time karan!" - I said not making an eye contact obviously, I was and I am at fault. 

"Hey! Murthy. Don't okay?" - He said some incomplete phrase. I knew what he wanted to say.

"Hmmm"

"Hey smally! How are you doing?" - This time Charlie broke the silence.

"I'm good thinnie, how about you?" - I asked.

We talked for some more time and walked inside the venue. It was as beautiful inside as it was outside. I met veebha, ayaz, kriss and Zain. Utkarsh did not come as he's busy in his new project. Honestly, I don't want to meet him either! He's always been a pain to us, all of us. We did talk about the stuff happened but utkarsh! He crossed all limits of being insensitive, he not only bashed parth publically but said some horrible stuff about him on our WhatsApp group.

I was enjoying good music with my old friends then I heard a familiar voice, though he visited me some hours back but I did hear his voice but still my breath hitched with his voice only, what am I going to when he'll face me after that encounter, leave that encounter after what all had happened between us. Our relation, our sudden break up. What do I do? I want to run away from this place. Like right now. I seriously don't want it to get ugly between us.
I took a step to move from there as I didn't wish to face him but a hand on my forearm stopped me from moving, it was karan's. I took backward steps.

"Karan no, please let me." - I said in a low voice.

"NO! Stay here. Face him." - He said.

"I can't. I'll fall weak, which I don't want to." - I said in quivered voice.

He was about to speak again but then parth reached us.

"Hey guys!" - I heard him saying.

I turned towards him and stood beside karan, normal people would call him behind. I tried hiding myself from parth, he was dressed somewhat like manik, just they way I like.. but wait why would he care about my likes and dislikes now?

(Parth's Outfit)

"Hey." - I said in a normal voice, agh I can't pretend. Pretending that I feel okay when he's around is really difficult.

"Hey niti." - He said and smiled at me.

Wow! For him this is really easy na? Kitna asaan hai iske lye yeh pretend karna ke he's fine, maybe he's not pretending and he's actually fine.

We talked a little and then we were called by BBC and MTV Viacom's team. Strange. We did blather about it standing there and on our way to them, obviously this official thing is kind of weird at this point oh well!

"So guys, we've called you guys here.. There's a reason behind it. We did a poll hiding behind the mask that what serial's season audience would like to watch. We did a poll, it was among Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan and Warrior High. Guess who won the poll?" - A man there narrated us this.

"Obviously Kaisi Yeh Yaarian!" - Charlie, our excited soul exclaimed. While I and other were busy in putting the puzzle together.

"Yeah, that's right." - The other man their said.

"So?" - Parth said in his attitude, agh this guy and his attitude, he's not changed a bit.

"So.. we've planned a series of finite episode for Kaisi Yeh Yaarian." - Richa ma'am said.

"WHAAAT!" - We all yelled in unison, some in excitement and some in shock, well the shocked one includes only me and parth.

"Yes. This's what fans are asking since the time show ended." - She said.

"Okay but.." - I opened my mouth to speak but ayaz spoke in between cutting me.

"This is a fabulous idea!" - He said in excitement.

"But wait! I can't do this I have made some commitments which I need to fulfil." - This time parth said, I was happy and sad both by his statement.

"Mr. Parth Samthaan, we know you've made some commitments but you'll start working on them in June so it won't be a problem." - Mtv guy spoke.

"Yeah but.." - He said.

"You guys have an open chance to gift this to your fans, since you guys won the poll so it was our responsibility to approach you people first. You've time till the party ends and we want all of you to participate in this one and if anyone is of you is not willing to do this then find a replacement for that person today itself and come back to us. Are we clear?" - One man said in his bossy tone.

We all left that room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro