Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I dropped my cigarette and stamped it out. "Tell me more," I said.

"I can tell that you have no problem ending people," he said.

"Of course I don't," I answered his gaze suddenly tore away from me, I turned slowly and there was the bat.

"You!" He exclaimed looking past me and at the Joker. "Keir don't listen to him." The bat told me. I laughed.

"Aw is Batsy trying to save the day once again?" I mocked him.

"Keir you're better than this!" He said walking closer and attempting to stand between me and the Joker. I slid my knife from my sleeve and swung for the bat but missed as he leapt back. I looked at the Joker and we both nodded and together we fought off the bat but he used a dirty trick and contacted Officer Gordon, we were held at gun point and were over whelmed with his forces.

"Keir, Joker back down and lower your weapons!" He called to us, we both smirked at one other and did as we were told. We were restrained and transported to Arkham, foolishly we were both transported in the same vehicle, this gave us time to figure out a plan and plot when we were going to break free of Arkhams shackles.

"We wait till midnight. . ." He began but the doors were flung open just as we went back over it.

"Enough talking! Both of you out now!" One of the guards said pointing their guns at us, we were then led inside and processed into the system, after we were both locked in our cells, I laid on the bed in the room and J continued to recite our plan to escape. I could hear he was pacing.

"Keir I promise you we will be free," he finished, I walked to the wall and placed my hand on it. Our food was delivered and it was slop nothing more, I turned my nose up at it and pushed it away.

"Keir you know if you don't eat you will get weak," one of the psychiatrists said as they walked past.

"I don't care, I will not eat this slop you offer me!" I growled.

"You tell them doll face!" Joker called out.

"That's enough from you two!" A guard yelled.

"Or what? You gonna beat me officer?" I said walking to my door and wrapping my slender fingers around the bars.

"No, I will starve you then," he answered.

"Hit me with your best shot!" I whispered and licked my lips, the guard wasted no time with hitting me with his baton,almost breaking my teeth. I then backed off in pain.

"That will teach you temptress!" He exclaimed and carried on walking down the corridor.

I sat my back against the wall. "You're crazier than I expected!" J laughed from the other side.

"That's what most people say," I smiled to myself and wrapped my hair around my fingers, I then lay on the bed just continuing to smile.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro