Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adrien winced as Alya took care of his black eye. She rolled her eyes and took care of his bruises on his abdomen. she bandaged his up and he winced as he slide his shirt back on. she continued on his black eye and the bruise under his left eye. He winced and she sighed and finished working. "Why do you two always fight?"

"He started it." Adrien scoffed and Alya sighed.

"He does have a point. You only call Marinette when things are going good for you. She's just a publicity stunt to you."

"She's not. I love you."

"Do you? You spend more time with girls in bars then calling Marinette." Adrien rolled his eyes.

"But I do love her I just-"

"Can't find time? Adrien, you buy her presents but never send them. You never call her unless it's important to you. This tour is nearly over and when we get back, she's probably going to have another boyfriend."

"No. She wouldn't-"

"She would. You use her." Alya walked away from him and he sighed and fell back on his bed. Nino and Kim walked in and set Nathanael on his bed then walked out. Nino stood by the doors.

"Talk this out or we're not going on any more shows." Nino shut the door and locked it. Adrien growled and lied down on his bed. Nathanael growled at him and Adrien growled back.

"I'm not talking to you." Adrien growled and Nathanael huffed.

"Of course you're not. You just run from your problems!" Nathanael laughed and Adrien sat up and glared at him.

"You tried to steal my girlfriend!"

"You're a selfish bitch who doesn't deserve her!"

"I'm selfish! You tried to take her from me!"

"She's not an object!" Nathanael yelled at him. "She's not something you can just throw away! And once you realize that you'll know what you've lost!"

"I haven't lost her yet!"

"Yet!" Nathanael laughed. "So there's a yet."

"I know I've fucked up on this whole love thing but she's the first girlfriend who's actually cared about me. Chloe used me and barely cared about me. I care about Marinette but I know I'm not treating her like I should."

"Then why don't you do it?"

"I don't know how. I've never really been loved back in a relationship," Adrien lied back on his bed and ran his hands through his hair. "I don't want to let her pass me by but I think I'm loosing her."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro