Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She called him. She knew he was coming back soon. She wanted to date him again. She knew he wouldn't hurt her. It rang a few times and he picked up. "Hello?" Adrien yawned. She woke him up. It was night now.

"A-Adrien." Her voice quivered.

"Marinette, what's wrong?" The band looked at him. Nino started recording.

"Z-Zack, he got r-really c-close to r-raping me." She cried and he growled.

"I will rip his fucking throat out."

"H-He's in jail now. D-Don't worry." Marinette cried more and Adrien bit his lip.

"I-I'm coming back to Paris in a week or so. I can hold you then." She giggled. He was so loving, even when they weren't dating.

"A-Adrien, I want you back."

"What?"

"I want you back. I didn't love Zack. I-I just used him to get over you but I couldn't! I'm so sorry!"

"I-I love you too but I just don't think that'll be good for you."

"W-What're you talking about?!"

"What if you hop back on the saddle to early and I end up hurting you, or worse." He really wanted her back but thought more about her then anything.

"Y-You won't! I know you won't! Please Adrien! I-I miss you so much!" He looked at the big pile of gifts he never sent her. He bit his lip. He would send them to the bakery this time.

"Mari, I just don't want you getting hurt again."

"I won't. You won't. I trust you with everything."

"A-Are you sure. I love you and all but, I-I just don't want you getting hurt."

"I'm sure. P-Please A-A-Adrien. I-I need you in my life again. I'm sorry for even breaking up with you."

"O-Okay. I-I'll date you again. But Marinette, if I do hurt you, tell me. I want to be there for you this time."

"I-I will." She smiled and hugged her phone then yawned.

"You should get some sleep. I'll see you in a week, okay?"

"O-Okay," she bit her lip. "Adrien."

"Yeah?"

"I-I love you." He blushed. He missed those words coming from her.

"I love you too," he blushed more and tried to hide it with his hand. "N-Night."

"M-Morning." He hung up and fell back against his bed and smiled, holding his hands to his face. Nino laughed and posted the video onto his Facebook.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro