Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette pulled the red dress out of the mud after the rainstorm and looked up to her room. Chloe smirked down at her and threw down the blue dress. She broke into tears as she looked at them. The blue one was shredded and the red one, it was ripped apart and dirty. She couldn't wear either of them. Chloe ran out of her house and Marinette ran inside before Zack could find her. Tonight was the dance. She had nothing to wear. Zack would freak out if he saw the dress. She called Adrien, tears streamed down on her cheeks.

"A-A-A-Adrien..."

"Marinette what's wrong?" He tried to block out the outside sounds.

"Chloe s-s-s-she destroyed the dresses. I have nothing to wear and Zack, h-h-h-he'll do something to me, I-I-I-I know it." She stuttered as she tried to fix the dress.

"Marinette you'll be okay. I'm going to come to you." She wiped away her tears as she sewed fabric back. She couldn't fix them. They were unfixable and she didn't have them time.

"I can't fix them! They're ruined!" She cried harder.

"I-I'll send you a dress! It'll come in an hour. What's your size?" He already had a dress he knew she'd love. He bought it and sent it to her address. "You'll be fine. I won't let him hurt you."

"I-I know but I'm scared he'll hurt me. The dance is in four hours." She stuttered and he bit his lip as he walked into the building.

"I'll protect you, even if I can't be there." He bit his lip.

"O-O-Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." She hung up and he sighed as he lied down on the couch. Nino smiled as he walked into the room with the rest.

"Hey dude! I forgot how big your house was!" Nino chuckled as Alya sat next to him.

"Why I don't like it," Adrien mumbled as he sat up. "Marinette needs my help."

"You sent her the dress right?" Adrien nodded. "Then she'll be fine."

"But that guy is hurting her! I have to help her!"

"Ask Mr.Damocles if we can have a set, like we did last year."

"He's expecting it," they look at Gabriel. "He's expecting a set to be played, five songs to be exact." He sat down and read a book as the band talked.

"Then let's go get suits and a dress." Nathanael stood up and so did the rest. They got what they needed to wear and went back to the mansion to get ready.

Alya curled her hair and walked into Adriens room, out of his bathroom and smiled at them. Nino and Kim looked up from their phones and their jaws dropped with Nathanael doing a spit take. Adrien walked into his room and his eyes widened on Alya. She nervously rubbed her arm. "Alya, you look beautiful." Nino finally blurted out, blush on his face and his heart racing. She blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Th-Thanks." The boys were all stunned by how beautiful she looked and he'll, they rarely ever saw her in a dress and it was even rarer to see her without her glasses. The doorbell rang and Adrien answered then smiled at Alix.

"We got everything from Kim's garage. We're waiting on you guys." She smiled and he nodded.

"Okay. I'll get them. You look nice Alix."

"Thanks, so do you," She fixed her dress vest. "Rose wanted me to wear a dress along with my dad." She laughed as Adrien shouted for the rest. They all ran to him and got in the mini van and drove off to the school.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro