Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette nervously laughed as Adrien pushed her to his friends. "Marinettes going to come with us." Adrien smiled and she bit lip.

"I-I don't have to if you don't want me too."

"No it's fine girl!" Alya hugged her, leading her down the stair of her house. "I would loose my mind if it was just me." Marinette giggled as they got into the limo. She and Alya talked and Adrien talked with the guys.they got to the movie theater and got out. They got their tickets and walked inside and got their seats. Marinette sat next to ALya, Nino sat next to Alya, Kim sat next to Nino and Nathanael sat next to Kim with Adrien next to Marinette.

(Adrien, Marinette, Alya, Nino, Kim, Nathanael) The movie started and Adrien wrapped an arm around Marinette. She moved into him. They were watching a scary movie. Marinette whimpered and dug her head into his side. "You okay?" Adrien whispered in her ear.

"I hate scary movies." She shivered and he held her. He kissed the top of her head and she dug into him more when the sound of chainsaw came on screen.

At the end of the movie they walked out and Adrien held Marinette. "You sure you're okay?" Adrien asked.

"Y-Yeah I-I-I'm fine. I-I-I just don't like scary movies." They got in the limo and went to Kim's house. They got inside and went into the garage where Alix was setting up.

"Why are you here?" Kim groaned.

"Your mom lets me work and clean in here since you've been gone and never done it." Alix crossed her arms.

"But how did you get in here? Only I know the code."

"Front door dumbass." Alix laughed. Kim groaned and sat on the drums. The two girls sat on the couch in front of them as the band made songs. Marinette giggled at their process.

Kim yelling notes for Alya to play, Nathanael playing on his own, Nino not playing at all, and Adrien trying to make lyrics through the chaos. "Is it always like this?" Alix nodded. "They need order."

"Trust me. Something good always comes out of this," Alix laughed. "Watch."

Adrien was about to explode. "All of you shut it!" He yelled, forgetting Marinette was there and hearing Alixs cackling. "Alya play a B flat, Nathanael come in three counts later-" Marinette got lost as Adrien took control.

"Adrien no," Alix stood up. "Kim needs to come in first with a steady beat followed by a bass back up then Alya with the melody and Nathanael playing the main cords then you come in with Alya."

"Okay, okay," Adrien laughed. "Then-" Marinette giggled. He was so professional already. "Okay. Let's give it a go around!" He smiled and gave them their music. Kim came in then Nino did then Alya and Adrien. Nathanael came in and Adrien sang. Marinette swayed with the song. Marinette cheered when they stopped.

"I forgot how good you where when you made your own songs!" She giggled and smiled. They made one more song then went to the mansion. Gabriel got their measurements, including Marinettes and they showed each other technics.

"I kinda made this stitch and it works well," Marinette smiled and showed him the stitch she made. He nodded and she taught him it. "See. It's easy once you know it."

"It is," he made the designs with her. "Ms.Marinette," she looked at him. "Adrien is a good choice," he looked down at her. "Don't hurt him."

"Y-Yes sir."

"Please, call me Gabriel." The band fell on the door and blew it open, smacking it against the wall.

"Oh come on! Why does she get to call you Gabriel and we have to still call you Mr.Agreste!" Kim whined and Adrien laughed.

"She has girlfriend privileges." He held her waist and she blushed. She continued to work on the designs.

"Adrien," he hummed. "Can you let go?"

"Why?"

"I need to work on the skirt and it'll be hard with you holding me."

"But I don't want to let go." He whined.

"If you don't let go I swear I will go through your phone."

"I have nothing to hide from you." He smirked.

"I will poke you in the eye with the needle," he let go. "Thank you," she bent down and worked on the skirt of the dress. She finished and stood back up and Adrien wrapped his arms around her waist. She groaned. "Aren't the girls suppose to be the needy ones?"

"Adriens clingy." Alya blew a bubble with her gum.

"Good to know," Marinette groaned and Adrien smiled against her back. "Hey Adrien?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you get me something to eat."

"why?"

"I'm hungry and can't get it myself."

"Nino get Marinette food." Adrien mumbled into her back. She groaned and elbowed him.

"I asked you to get it." He sighed and let go of her waist.

"Fine just, don't move." She nodded and he left to make her something.

"Ms.Marinette," she looked at Gabriel. "Go hide." She giggled and looked at the band who was nodding. She hid behind his desk.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro