~27~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's Note:
Hola peeps! I hope you guys are doing fine. Pearl green will come to an end in three more chapters. I am missing this already

***°***

"He take care. He still child", his grandmother told me while I was at the doorstep with my luggage.

"I will haelmoni", I smiled and she ruffled my hair. Taehyung stood, waiting for me outside and he hugged his grandmother as we stepped out. She ruffled his hair and pulled his ear, whispering something in his ears. I hugged her, getting a bit emotional and she bid us bye.

I will miss this place

"I will miss her", I told as we started to walk from the home. He held my hand and let out a smile.

"Me too. But don't worry, I will get you here again. I promise", he assured me and I looked around the place once. This trip had gifted us many memories and made a new turn in my life. My relationship with Taehyung has progressed a lot and we confessed our love to each other. I got a new friend, his grandmother. And most importantly, I have met my sister, which I thought would remain a dream for my lifetime.

Allah must have listened to my prayers finally. I am more than happy that she is living nicely. She was very happy with her new lifestyle and her husband is really a decent man. I met her and that's enough. Though I wanted to stay here for more time along with Taehyung, his grandmother, and my sister, I can't do it on short notice. I should least talk to Ammi about Taehyung. She will be having a solution for it.

"Shall we go", Taehyung's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I nodded. We boarded the bus to Daegu and I slept on his shoulders, entwining my fingers while he played with my hairs. He is my safest abode. 

I woke up as we reached Daegu and we took a cab to the station to board the KTX service. We need to reach my house before seven. As I need to walk inside my colony like a normal working day. Farhaz's sister will not play the act today and I have to show myself as Nazeera coming from the academy.

I boarded the train along with him and he lent his shoulder for me to rest. I feel sleepier when I rest myself on him. He woke me up as soon as we reached Seoul. Jimin and Jungkook were waiting for us and I threw a smile at them. I appreciate the two boys for always being there for Taehyung and I admire their friendship a lot, their whole group's in fact.

"Noona, how was the trip?", Jungkook showed his bunny smiled and I gave him a thumbs up.

"You should treat me noona", he cooed and I let out a chuckle.

"I will Jungkook. You both helped us a lot, I couldn't be more than thankful to you guys", I thanked them with all my heart and Jimin squealed, jumping a little with a teasing smile plastered on his face.

"So did you two.....", Taehyung covered his mouth before he could utter anything while my cheeks started to burn in embarrassment.

"Yah! I was just asking if you two had spent your time well. Why are you closing my mouth? Did you two really...", he was again pulled away by Taehyung and Jungkook cooed along, letting out playful chuckles. We then decided to hail a taxi and started to my colony.

We got out of the cab and even before I could pull out the cash to pay, Jimin took care of the fare. I scowled, earning a sheepish smile from him. We were standing at the place where Taehyung stops, as he named it, the departure spot

"Don't forget to cover yourself with the scarf", Jimin reminded me and I thanked him internally. Being in Geochang for the past few days, I completely forgot to wear my scarf. 

"Just wait", Taehyung called me and held my hand as I was about to tie my scarf. He planted a soft kiss on my cheek and caressed my face. While the other two guys cooed at us, I turned into a blushing mess right now.

"I will miss you", he spoke and his eyes glistened a bit. 

Why is this guy becoming so emotional nowadays?

"Taehyung, I will meet you tomorrow in the academy. Why are you crying?", I cupped his face, puckering my lips into a pout but his face showed clear disappointment. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. He embraced me protectively and I rubbed his back. I know what exactly he is thinking. We can't be the same in Seoul like we were in his place.

We can't be free here

"Taehyung, we will make it up, okay? We will spend more time, okay? I will try to skip classes for you", I spoke whilst his whines and brushed his hair with my fingers. I feel so lucky to have someone who can love me like this.

"I love you". He mumbled locking our foreheads.

"I love you too Taehyung", I smiled and he pulled out. Kissing my forehead, he cupped my face and looked at me lovingly.

"I will call you tonight, Taehyung. We will talk all night okay?", I told him and he nodded wiping a tear on his face. This guy is really making it hard for me to go home now. I just can't see him like this. I wish we could stay like this forever, me with him completes everything.

"Taehyung ah, you can do a video call to her today. And be with her the whole day tomorrow. She needs to go now", Jimin reminded him and smiled at me giving a reassuring nod. I tied the scarf around my face and looked at him.

"I will call you okay?", I hugged him and held his hands

"Noona, I want to hear another song later", Jungkook squealed and I nodded. I squeezed Taehyung's hand and let out a smile.

"Oh come on, don't be a baby, Taehyung. We will talk to each other tonight and meet tomorrow. Don't cry please", I pleaded him and he nodded understandingly.

"That's like a good boy", I ruffled his hair and he let out a chuckle. 

Thank God! I need not worry about him

"Take care", he patted my head and I waved him a bye. I looked at Jimin and Jungkook and nodded at them.

"Don't worry Nazeera, we will take care of him. You go now. It's getting late", Jimin mouthed and I smiled at him. Taking one last glance at Taehyung, I walked back to the colony. I wrote my name in the colony entrance and walked in like a normal day. I checked the list if my name was mentioned on all the days and luckily it's there.

I owe the brother and sister a lot

I walked to my house and Farhaz's sister handed me the keys. Thanking her sincerely, I unlocked the house and walked to my room. My small luggage bag is still with Taehyung since I don't want to make it obvious that I am coming from the trip. I would stuff them in my bag tomorrow.

I did all my chores and cleaned the house since I felt it different from the time I left this place. I did my prayer and cooked myself dinner. Taehyung messaged me that he went to the dance studio and started practicing since he missed the practice all these days. I didn't message him further as I didn't want to disturb him.

Laying myself on the sofa, my thoughts wandered about him. Never in my life, I thought I would fall for a guy and in a very short span of time. I never thought I would go crazy for someone. My cheeks turned hot thinking about the time I have spent with him till now.

The romantic days and even more romantic nights

Our first encounter that only made me feel irritated at his presence, the moment when I started getting used to him. The time when he made me taste the new dishes and accompanied me to the lunch. Only Allah knows how much I loved walking home with him. 

His confession and my confusion, both had a very big turn in my life. I realized that he had become an important part of my life and leaving him would only be my loss. I missed him in the little break we had. I sighed, thinking about my immature self back then.

Getting into his dorm to check on him and manipulating my attendance with the help of Jungkook. What not I have done to see him? I should have just realized it back then. But I am glad that he was in my journey of realization of my feelings towards him.

I never thought it would go on till here. Going out on dates and sneaking out of the house, something which I thought would be just next to impossible actually happened in my life. My first hug, my first kiss, my first love, my virginity, and everything. He became my first man in everything and I just pray that we should last forever no matter what.

After watching TV for some time, I did my night prayer and walked to my room after locking the door. I plopped on my bed waiting for this one man's call and my phone rang. I smiled as I answered the call

Taehyungie

• • •

As I reached the academy, he was already present, waiting for me. I ran to him and hugged him while he hugged me back with equal ardor. He planted a few kisses on my knuckles and I smile on his chest as he did that. After having his share of showering love, he pulled out and looked at me with eyes filled with love.

I locked my hands with his and we walked around the empty blocks of the academy. He spoke about his practice and how his hyung named Hoseok was spitting fire the day before as he forgot the moves. And he even mentioned that the same man got him drinks as he was exhausted. I smiled as he kept talking.

I kept playing with his long fingers as he spoke and played with my bracelet on my hand.

"I wish to play with your hair had you not tied your scarf", he whined and I chuckled ruffling his hair.

"Are you teasing me huh?", he narrowed his eyes and I let out a giggle. He then pulled my wrist with one hand and snaked his other hand around my waist, making me gulp in nervousness. 

Why do I dig my grave always?

"Taehyung", I whispered as we were in a public place and students were arriving at the entrance. But he just kept staring at me, without uttering a word. His piercing gaze was playing with my heart. 

"You very well know that I can remove this disturbing cloth on your face and kiss you like there is no tomorrow", he spoke in his deep and husky tone, causing goosebumps on my body. How can this sound so bold and sensual when he was so soft and fluffy a few moments ago?

"And you very well know that I can make you bunk your academy and take you to my home right now", he muttered, his grip on my waist tightening and his gaze unswerving. I barely whispered his name which could not cross the piece of cloth covering my mouth, drowning in his alluring charisma

Letting out a chuckle, he released me, allowing me to take a deep sigh in relief. I hit his arm slightly for the act he had done and he teased me more with a cheeky smile. I glared at him and started to walk away from him.

"I know you like V the same way you like Taehyung", he pulled my arm walking beside me.

"But V needs to know when to appear", I scoffed at him and he let out a giggle.

"So, you mean V should only appear for that and you never denied that you don't like V", he asked me with a teasing tone and I looked down, completely flustered at his words.

"But V misses that so much that he keeps popping up at times", he pouted like a baby bear and I shook my head in disbelief. 

Is this the same guy who acted so bold before? 

"I do miss V at times", I confessed making him leave his mouth wide agape. I laughed at his condition and walked past him, leaving him flabbergasted.

Kim Taehyung, I don't think there's life without you

***°***

Taehyung or V?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro