Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Panem Gossip:

Katniss Everdeen spotted grabbing lunch with Peeta Mellark, Finnick Odair and Annie Cresta.

[Annie Cresta, Finnick Odair, Peeta Mellark, and Katniss Everdeen sitting at an outside table at a diner, laughing.]

everdeenarrows, Daisymoon12, and 3k others liked this post

Replies

everdeenarrows:

An Everlark/Odesta double date, perhaps?

-*-*-

Celebrity Ship News:

Katniss Everdeen seen at a boardwalk with Peeta Mellark.

[image caption: Katniss Everdeen at a boardwalk with Peeta Mellark, eating ice cream.]

mymockingjay12 and 4k others liked this post

Replies

Everlark:

So, uhh. Yes. They're dating. Totally. EVERLARKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

-*-*-

Capitol News:

Why the internet is going crazy over this picture -- and what it may mean.

[image caption: Peeta Mellark leaving Katniss Everdeen's home late at night.]

Area1643, Hayyymitch, and 10k others liked this post

Replies

sarahthehuman: Geez, can you guys leave them alone? They're just friends. Friends can stay at each other's houses.

hangingtreearmy: -Replying to @sarahthehuman-

Yeah, that late? Alone with her? And Haymitch-freaking-Abernathy liked it.

everlarker: I JUST SAW THIS WHAT AHHHHHHHHHHH EVERLARK

OrangeForests: HAYMITCH ABERNATHY LIKED THIS POST OMFG HE'S NEVER ACTIVE

sarahthehuman: -Replying to @OrangeForests-

He was probably drunk or something, he always is. Remember the stage dive at the last award show he was at?

-*-*-

Video - Peeta Mellark Interview on Templesmith

A man with dusty white curls stands on a stage, a smile on his face. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to Templesmith!" Cheers follow. "Today we have a very special guest. This man has earned five Snow awards to date, two of them for best song, one for best album, one for best pop album, and one for record of the year. He had the highest grossing album of the last year, millions of fans around the world, and is one of the most critically acclaimed songwriters in Panem. Please welcome... Mr. Peeta Mellark!"

The audience cheers (more like screams) as he walks onto the stage with a charming smile plastered on his face. He takes a seat and greets Claudius.

"It's been a while since I've last seen you," Claudius says. "How are you?"

Peeta grins. "I'm doing amazing, actually. I can't believe it's been three years since I came on this show!"

"Yeah, we've missed you!" Claudius replies. "We certainly do have a lot to catch up on. Anyway, I'd like to ask you about your recent big win at the Snows - you won your first Best Album award for Catching Fire."

Peeta grins. "Yeah, that night was the third best moment in my life. I still can't believe it, really."

"Well, Mr. Mellark, your career seems to just keep on going up!" Claudius says, and Peeta smiles and says thank you amid the loud cheers from the audience. "By the way, what are your first two favourite memories if that's your third?"

"Well, the second was when I finally given a record deal."

"It can't have been that hard to get one, you're so charming!" Claudius says.

"Believe it or not, it actually was extremely hard," Peeta says, and Claudius shakes his head in disbelief. "I used to send emails to record labels asking them to take a chance on me. I even went in person, but I ended up getting kicked out, guitar and all. At one point, though, it worked, they said they liked my spirit, gave me a development deal, and here I am."

"Bet the people who turned you down regret it now!" Claudius tells Peeta. "Now, what's your favourite?"

"Well, it's from when I was five."

"What was so important that happened when you were five?"

"There was this girl..."

The crowd responds with oooohs and Peeta blushes.

"Geez, you started young!" Claudius teases, making Peeta turn redder.

"Um... anyways, she sang in front of the whole class. And I developed this huge crush on her. It never really went away."

"I can't believe it! Peeta Mellark: real life Disney prince. Say if she were to find her way back to you, would you go for it?"

"The thing is... I do know her. And you guys do, too," Peeta says. The room goes quiet.

"Who could it be? I'm assuming she knows, right?"

"Not until right now." Peeta gulps.

"Can you give us a clue as to who she is?"

"Um..." Peeta says, beet red. "Brown jacket. That's all I'll say."

"Well, I do wish we had more time," Claudius says. He looks straight into the camera. "Make sure to stay tuned, Enobaria is about to debut a song off her new album, Fangs!" The audience cheers, and then the screen goes dark.

-end of video-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro