100 Followers Contest!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I've been on Wattpad for 2 years and FINALLY reached 100 followers, and to show my appreciation I am hosting my first contest.

Theme: Fantasy

Basically, anything with fantastical elements included. I will be judging based on creativity and effort so if you haven't been drawing long, don't be afraid to join.

Here is a list of some parts you could add to get you a higher score:
- Background - Because it shows me you put in a lot of effort.
- Full shading and coloring - Again, it shows that you care about the piece.
- Symbolism - If is symbolic in some way, I'm more inclined to give it a higher place. (I just like symbolism.)
- Character interactions - I just love drawings that showcase how characters interact.

I won't be specifically looking for the last two things, but if two pieces are tied I might subconsciously choose one that I prefer personally so I've listed out said preference.

Rules:
- No copying/tracing/referencing other artists. I want to see what you make without other influences (there are exceptions though, so ask me if you are unsure).
- References from the real world are allowed.
- Backgrounds should be drawn by you.
- Sign your work.
- Fanart is allowed.

The end date is July 8th (pretty much at 12 am ET), which gives you about 2 weeks. I will be giving you another warning 3 days before so you don't forget.

To turn it in, tag me in the chapter and comment on this chapter when your done so that I know. I don't want to miss any of them.

Prizes:
1st Place - A full body drawing with full shading and background (basically a full drawing).

2nd Place - A full half body with a transparent background.

3rd Place - A full headshot with a transparent background.

Anything else - A sketch.

In each one, full stands for detailed background and shading.

I dunno, I'm new to this.

I'm not anticipating more than like 5 entries, so please enter.

Good luck!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro