2.🧡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next day when Sona entered in class she saw Krish sitting at last seat. Only they both were present there.

Sona while sitting on first seat," I thought I am early only."

Krish," You are not. I come early daily and revise what was done in last class."

Sona," Then why do you sit at back daily? Seats are empty at front and middle too and why do you come early and revise?"

Krish," I don't feel good being a center of attention. I like to stay low."

Sona," Strange... Be confident yar. My friends and me don't even know what's going on class but we sit confidently at front. Board isn't visible clearly from back."

Krish," I manage..."

Sona," Your choice. By the way tell me about which assignment you were talking about yesterday? I asked my friends but they say there is no assignment. Assignment is imaginary like my imaginary stalker."

Krish," You and your friends were absent that day. And you didn't asked anyone. Ask sir..."

Sona," No! Sir will scold and my friends are saying there's no assignment."

Krish," Why will sir scold? It's your choice whether you want to make or not. If you don't trust me then too making file will not harm. Later too you have to make file. Then why not now?"

Sona," You are right. There's no loss in making file beforehand. Okay I will make."

One week passed.

In this week they didn't interacted much. Just hi, hello and couple of time smiled at each other.

Day for submitting assignment came.

One by one everyone started submitting, including Krish. He raised his eyebrows at Sona while going back to his seat. She blinked her eyes in assurance.

She stand to go to submit but her friend hold her hand," Where are you going? We haven't made assignment."

Sona," Not we, you guys. I have made file. I had told you guys earlier but you didn't trusted me."

She submitted her file with a smile as she got saved. Her friends got a backlash and will get low marks in future.

After class get over she ran out from room without waiting for her friends as she wanted to catch Krish.

She held his arm from behind and turned him and said," Thankkkk youuuu! You saved me.😊"

Krish," Your welcome!"

She nodded.

Krish," Okay!"

Sona," Okay!"

Krish wanted to go but she was not leaving his arm," Hamari class hai next. To...."

Sona didn't understood what he wanted to say," Daily hoti hai."

She kept standing smiling.

Krish," Hame chalna chaiye?"

Sona," Haa!"

Krish," Yeah! Tooo..."

Sona," Kya to? Chalo phir. Kya time pass kar rahe ho? Ya mood nahi hai jane ka?"

Krish," Mood se kya hota hai? Chaluga to tab na jab chorogi mujhe tum."

Sona," Maine kaha pakra(he pointed at her hand from his other hand.)

Ohh! Haaa... Sorry!😁"

She left him.

Krish," It's fine..."

He started to walk but she again hold his arm," Ab kya hua?"

Sona," Mujhe kuch puchna tha."

Krish," Late ho raha hai. Baad mein puchna."

Sona," Baad mein tum miloge hi kaha. Gayab ho jate ho second class ke baad daily."

Krish," Meri dusre subject ki class hoti hai jo tumhare paas nahi hai."

Sona," After that class too I didn't see you anywhere accept library."

Before Krish can reply, Sona's friend came and pulled her with her.

Sona to her friend," Stop! Stop! What are you doing? I was talking."

Krish started to walk behind them as they all have to ho to same class.

Sona to her friend slowly," Ani dekh ye peeche peeche aa raha hai.😁 I was right. He do stalks me."

Anita," Uska to pata nahi par itna mujhe zarur lag raha hai ki tujhe uspe crush zarur hai."

Sona with plain face," Nahi! Vo to tum sab mante nahi ho na jab bhi main bolti hu that I feel he's staring at me. I am never wrong. Aur..aur crush mujhe nahi usse hai."

Ani," Yeah why not? Tabhi itni explanation de rahi hai tu."

Sona," Main to aise hi."

Ani," What aise hi? Dekhte to aur log bhi hai teri taraf, unke upar to tu dhyan nahi deti."

They had almost reached their classroom. Sona ran into class fastly to avoid her friend Anita.

Ani loudly," Bhaag le..bhaag le... Aaj nahi to kal answer karna hi hoga."

Ani entered inside and found Sona sitting at last seat.

Ani," Ha beth jaa peeche chup ke. Lunch mein to milegi hi. Tab sabke sath dekhugi tujhe."

Krish silently sat beside Sona. She opened her notebook pretended as if she haven't noticed Krish.

Krish to Sona," Now who's stalking whom?"

Sona," Oh hello! Tum yaha?😀 Maine dekha hi nahi tumhe."

Krish," Tumhe to pata hi nahi tha ki main iss class mein iss seat par bethta hu."

That's all for now.

Did you all liked this small update?

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote.

BB

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro