8/10/17 (Afternoon)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

I took a walk around the city this morning. It was amazing. When I came back, I noticed that Anthony's car wasn't at his house. I figured that he must've gone out, maybe with Jasmine?

I checked his social media, but nothing was on there. I got worried, but I found his car near the park when I walked back through the city. I sat in the park, looking around. I couldn't get him out of my head.

I don't wear makeup. I think I look pretty how I am. Though I think the best things I could ever wear are jeans and a long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt.

Anyways... I didn't see Anthony in the park. Maybe he was in one of the shops with Jasmine?

My friend came up to me a short while later. She was one of my closer friends. Her name was Shianne. She was nice enough, but had deep problems that I couldn't help. I had always seemed to make her happy, but not today.

She hasn't seemed to like me lately, you know. She hasn't really talked to me much and has been obsessed with her boyfriend. I'm sick of hearing about him. I've never even met him for crying out loud! I couldn't get her to smile for more than a few seconds at a time today.

When she finally left with other things to do, I noticed Anthony and Jasmine walking down the street toward Anthony's car. Thank goodness Anthony was safe. I'd been getting worried.

I'm going to make sure he gets home safe.

Love,
Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro