8/13/17 (Afternoon(ish))

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

Sorry for the late entry, I know I'm usually more punctual than this, but I've been following Anthony for the past hours and lost track of time. Nothing bad had happened, and he had met Lin-Manuel Miranda for lunch today.

I'm happy that they're good friends still. I don't think anything could sever the bond those two have. It's adorable.

They're so happy around one another.

Anyhow, they walked around the city and talked for the longest time. I'm writing this as they sit down for an early dinner in Central Park.

This is the happiest I've seen Anthony in a long time, even despite Jasmine and her presence in his life. I feel that Lin and Anthony have this special bond, you know? Like a brotherhood that can never be broken.

I had that once....

Anywho, I'm sorry again this was so late, I haven't had time to write. Lin is like a hyperactive child, especially around Anthony. He always bounces from one thing to the next.

Kinda like I do.

Come to think of it, Anthony acts more childish when he's around Lin too. They bring out the best in one another. Their bond is so strong... Stronger than anything I've seen... I don't know how they ever got along without one another.

Yet, they don't see one another often, you know?

Maybe that's what makes it so special... Like a "treasure each moment while you have it" type of thing. And when they're apart, it just makes the next meeting more special and memorable.

Anthony ordered some spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner. Lin got a burger and fries. I can't hear what they're talking about, but they look as happy as possible and more.

Gosh... They're so adorable together...

I'd better eat now too before they're finished so I don't follow them on an empty stomach tonight. I still wonder why they're eating so early. Maybe Lin has something special planned.

Love,

Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro