#14 (Headcanon!)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Disclaimer: All Characters belong to Uncle Rick. I am just borrowing. Pics and gifs from google.

Percy would always babysit little Estelle. He had always wanted a sister. Hazel had been like one, but she was big enough to look after herself. Percy had wanted to be a protective big brother. Estelle had been like a blessing for him. One day, Estelle didn't come home at time. Percy, Sally and Paul had been searching for her, but she was nowhere to be found. A storm started brewing by the intense waves at the sea. New flashed for everyone to brace themselves for an upcoming hurricane. As Percy's anger grew at the thought of someone laying a hand on his sister, the hurricane started becoming stronger and stronger. It was soon gonna touch the city when Estelle came running to Percy , " Big bro! Big bro! I went to my friend's house!! Wanna meet her?" The storm immediately subdued as Percy took lil Estelle in his hands. Everyone started thanking God for saving them from the pandemic. Little did they knew it was all PERCY JACKSON.

A/n: THESE PICS ARE JUST SO CUTE!!!! *faints*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro