~53~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The whole of this chapter is like my small rant about Mental health and I really hope you learn a thing or
two, let's go.

~KUNMI~

The highlight of the Art and Literacy Week was the Mental Health Awareness Campaign which came up on Thursday of the week. There were lots of Artworks depicting mental health disorders and illnesses, especially the common ones among secondary schools students. There were lots of green ribbons too, placed in strategic positions in the hall, again, to depict Mental Health.

We were all seated in the hall, I mean the whole student body and the loud chatters and whispers filled the entire hall. The program was yet to commence and trust students of Crescent High maximise any sort of free period to the best of their capacity and that was by making noise of course.

We were all on a single row with Aminah, Kunle and Gab, even Alex who acted as if I did not walk into him in the music studio, numb to the world, oblivious to everything around him. I wasn't sure he was acting, I was convinced that he had no recollection of the fact that I was even in the music studio with him because the next time he saw me, he raised his right hand up in a wave and he called me that weird name.

Weirdest!

And I remembered what Sophia told me about him losing his voice, an infection that'd have been treatable if he did not allow it to go on for that long, if he had actually gotten it treated immediately. I was sure he never saw it coming, he never envisaged it and the other things Sophia told me about him made me shudder, made me want to turn and walk to the opposite direction whenever I saw him coming. I remembered what he said the first time he talked to me, about wanting to do something desperately and being unable to do it.

But then, he had said it with so much indifference that I'd have never thought it meant something like that.

I wonder how he was living and smiling and being weird when he was unable to do that one thing he loved.

Must be very very terrible.

And yet, here you're, not playing the piano and singing.

The shrill sound the microphone made an its echo deafened me momentarily that I subconsciously covered my ears with my palm. The other students were mirroring me and some were even murmuring angrily as if the microphone was something they could get angry at.

The program finally kick-started with the opening prayer by a junior student, definitely a JSS1 student because of her frail stature. She was short, too short that she was barely noticeable on the podium but her voice commanded the much needed respect for her.

For the program, none of the teachers were allowed in, the NGO that was chairing the program vehemently that their lecture was aimed at the students and them alone. The program was mainly divided into two parts, the panel discussion and the guest speaker speech. I did not even know which one to look forward to. Is mental health conversations even something to look forward to in the first place?

Someone on the row in front of us yawned loudly that even students from the other rows turned to look at him.

"Omo, program never start, I don dey yawn. Proof that I'm going to sleep throughout the program."

I hissed, knowing the only one person that could have uttered such a statement and Adam who sat beside me just shook his head and I was sure he was feeling incredibly sorry for the boy's stupidity.

"I don't think it's actually possible for Ezekiel to become sensible again. It's already too late."

We all burst into laughter at Kunle's words and the guy in question turned back, his expression calm and serene for a minute, a spilt minute that I actually thought he was angry, then his eyes zeroed in on Adam and he winked, he actually winked and Adam cringed, leaning back towards me.

"Who are you winking at?"

"You of course, Pretty Boy, I'm in love with you." Then, he kissed the air before looking away from us.

O pari oo.

"Thank God, the theme is mental health awareness, we really need to listen properly so we'll figure how what the fuck is wrong with Ezekiel." Aminah said, shaking her head.

"I second that."

That was Ezekiel who replied and he even made the sign of okay with his fingers.

I'm giving up. I gave up already.

After all the fuss about Ezekiel finally died down, the panelists were already sitting down, a student of Crescent High, two students from two other elite schools in Lagos and two girls from MAG NGO. Sophia was the moderator and she was sitting right there in the middle of the students and the adults, a proud and huge smile on her face and I found myself smiling at the childish smile on her face. Her eyes were searching the entire size of the hall, searching for God knows what but I knew the answer when qqqher eyes zeroed in on our row and her eyes lit and she raised her two hands to wave at us.

I shook my head. Why was she waving that much when she was with us just 30 minutes ago?

"See my cousin smiling like someone that just won a beauty peagant. Eyin yii o wa poju."

I smiled, shaking my head. I couldn't even start to think of the amount of ridicules Gab must have subjected Sophia to, their relationship was just something I'd never understand.

The panelists started introducing themselves but I barely paid attention to them, not until it was time for the students from other schools.

"Hi, Good Morning Guys, my name is Bola Adelabu, a student of Empire High, I'm an advocate of mental..."

The words trailed off when I heard and fully understood the name, then, I took a closer and longer look at the girl. Of course, it was Bola, Aminah's friend. How did I even miss that in the first place? And she was here to represent her school? Double wow.

Not this girl again. I heard Adam murmur under his breath, remembering their encounter at Aminah's birthday party, then subsequently, my own encounters with her.

The girl in question finished introducing herself when her eyes landed on us and she waved, smiling even brighter than Sophia. I pursued my lips.

So much stupid people in this universe ehn.

The panel started with Sophia asking the panelist how they'd explain and mental health and mental illnesses and how severe they think mental illnesses are among Nigerian Secondary school students. They all answered by saying things we already knew but one of the girls from MAG, a small girl who introduced herself as Fade's reply stuck with me. She had said:

"And as for how severe I think Mental Health Illnesses, I think very severe actually. Infact I think that question should be asked in a totally different. Age has nothing to do with Mental health, a 17 year old bipolar patient will show the same symptoms as that of a 40 year old."

The conversation went on and on, questions were fired back and forth and the Fade girl kept surprising me with how firm and knowledgeable she was about the whole issue mental health thing.

"So, there's the issue with self esteem, self hatred and the whole issue of not being comfortable in your skin, the issue of colorism and not being comfortable in your body, the issue of body shaming, what's the way forward with topics like that?"

Bola was the first person to reply.

"Well, on the issue of body shaming, I know how disastrous that could and how it's like a pest, feeding on people's self esteem till it's basically none existent. We really can't blame the people that body shame others, I think the fault should be in the society, the society has constructed the idea of what is ideal and what is not and its pretty obvious which one is ideal between slender girls and plus sized girls. I think even all the guys here can easily pick one without thinking twice."

The shouts and screams of slender girls all the way filled the air.

Bolu wore a triumphant look on the podium while Fade stared at her with clear undiluted interest.

I tried to sink even lower on where I sat.

I looked down at my hand, subconsciously about to wriggle my fingers together only to see that Adam's hand was already wrapped around mine. That made me to look up at his face, he was looking at me, smiling at me even and when our eyes met, he leaned closer and I actually thought he was going to whisper something into my ears but I got the shocker of my life when he kissed a very sensitive part below my ears and his tongue darted out for the briefest second to trace that spot.

I gasped, feeling weak at the knees.

"Adam, if you actually thought I'd think you're whispering things into Kunmi's ears, then you're wrong because I can tell what you're doing."

He chuckled against my neck at Kunle's words before pulling away from me.

"Kunle, shut up."

"Adam, fuck off and listen. We should be having a sex education rather than this. People like Adam really need..."

"Shut up jhare, as if you're not worse..." Aminah said, chastising her boyfriend but I could not even pay attention to what she was saying because my cheek was burning with embarrassment, my heart beats were accelerating in my chest and my brain was trying to wrap around the fact that that 15 seconds really happened.

God! This boy!

He's the love of your life, dourh.

Two fingers snapped right in front of my eyes and it jolted me back to reality.

"Focus, Kunmi, focus."

Adam whispered beside me and I did not miss the teasing voice he used. I avoided looking at him, even though I knew he was definitely looking at me.

How was I even to focus after that?

"And on the issue of colorism, I think we all know all it works too. Our society has constructed the idea of being fair, of being light in complexion as the standard of beauty. It's a known fact, without an argument that fair beauty are more beautiful than dark ones, just like light and darkness..."

Instant indistinct murmurs and whispers filled the hall and Bola stopped talking. She only continued to stare at the whole student body, taking in all our expressions.

"I don't think it's arguably actually because if it is, why do people spend that much on bleaching and toning creams?"

"Because they're very stupid!"

Someone said, her voice loud and authoritative. It was so loud that we even heard her over Bola who was even speaking into the microphone but Bola showed no indication that she heard her because she just kept talking as if no-one said nothing.

"So, not to digress, bridging the gap between colorism and self esteem, why is it that it's only dark girls that ain't that comfortable in their skin? Because I don't think I've heard of a fair girl having low self esteem because of her skin color. It's annoying but that's the fact, can we dispute facts?"

More indistinct murmurs and I heard someone say 'can they please remove this Egbere from the podium?' I was sure it was the girl from earlier.

"Okay, let me tell you a rather short story about myself. I used to be dark, very dark and right from the moment I could tell black from white, I hated my skin color and I wanted to have like my sister's skin, almost the same color with the white girls on TV but it was impossible, I was already doomed to being dark for the rest of my life. It was torture growing up with a sister with the perfect skin color while I was dark and ugly and I was constantly being called Iya dudu by family members, they had no idea how much I hated that name. It was hard, living in that skin, going out in that skin, I was always afraid of people looking at me and thinking 'oh, what a black ugly girl." I hated myself then. To me, the only way out of my dilemma was to become even half as fair as my sister, then, I discovered toning creams."

"Bleaching cream na bleaching cream, please no dey use English words for us."

That girl again! Gangster lomo yen oo.

The whole hall burst into laughter and Bola paused, clearly unamused by the girl's words and the laughter.

"Years lather, here I am, standing in front of you, talking to this crowd when back then, when I was still existing in that skin, I wouldn't have dreamt of attending a seminar like this. Low story cut short, if you're have extreme low self esteem because of something, then get rid of that thing, if you don't like yourself because you're plus size, then work out till you get that killer body. Nobody is interested in listening to pathetic sob stories about you feeling bad and down because of things that you can easily change. That's all."

The hall was silent for a while before a single clap could be heard, followed by another, then another. The clapping wasn't thunderous but still, they were students clapping for her.

Bola, the effortlessly pretty Bola with one of the fairest skin I know just admitted she bleached to get that skin and the way she talked about bleaching, as if it was normal to do that.

But was she right about getting rid of the things that makes you hate yourself as the only way to truly accept yourself? By stepping out of this body, would I be a girl worthy of a boy like Adam?

"That was a very nice speech, I must say even though I'm going to have to dispute every single thing you just said." Fade started, staring straight right at the former as if the rest of what she was about to say was for her alone and not for the whole hall.

"The first thing you pointed out is the fact that you don't really blame people that body shames but you rather blame the society because the society had created the idea of what is ideal and what is not but then, the society is not on it's own, it's made up of these so called people and once people change their mindsets, the society is definitely going to change."

The shouts and screams of loud it oo filled the hall that Fade had to stop but she wasn't done because she started talking once the noises died down.

"And body shaming and colorism, I know how once you believe you have a wrong body or color. Once it's incredibly hard to live in your body because you're plus size or to be comfortable in your skin color because you feel like you have to be fair to be beautiful, you won't be able to fit in in any other skin color or any other body type. Yes, you look pretty in this color but are you really sure you're comfortable in it? Or you're just glorifying the good part for the public while the bad part keeps you awake and curled up in your bathroom corner at nights?"

There was a drop dead silence after her question and even Bola who I expected to retort kept quiet and even though there was quite a distance between where we sat and the podium, I couldn't miss the dark cloud that settled on her face and how her whole countenance changed. She legit started to cross and uncross her legs.

Sophia told them they had less than 2 minutes left for the session.

"And to round up, without taking much of our time, I used to be plus sized, I know it's unbelievable considering how small and frail I look like now..."

Wow.

I looked at her, unable to believe what she was saying, unable to believe she was plus sized, that she and the word fat could even exist in the same sentence. She looked so frail, small and even unhealthy.

"To me too, I believed losing weight was the key to me accepting myself and being comfortable in my body, the key to loving myself because back then, I used to hate my body so much that I always avoided looking at the mirror. When I finally started my weight loss journey, when I actually started losing weight even though the exercises and diet plan were tortures, I held on because I actually believed once I lost all the weight I wanted to lose, my worst nightmare was going to be over but that was actually when my worst nightmare started."

What?

There was a drop dead silence after her last sentence. The whole hall was listening with rapt attention, even Sophia who had been busy making faces at me since the session started, stopped and she focused solely on Fade after reminding them that their time was already up.

"The media glorifies losing weight as the solution to plus sized girl's low self esteem. In movies, you'd see a plus sized girl whose self esteem is so low that she can barely step out of her room, can't even get the word Hi out to strangers, then she started a weight loss journey, lost the weight, started hanging out with the hottest girls in school, become so comfortable in her body, started dating the hottest boy in school, started living in her happily ever after but that's a lie because that happen in less than 2%..."

Sophia had to remind her to round up.

"I have to round up now because time is not on our side but this is just a reminder that if you're comfortable with yourself the way you're, the probability that you'll be comfortable in that ideal body is lower than 2%, look at me, I'm on appetite stimulants and actively following a weight gain diet."

Double wow! I had no idea of what she was talking about, no idea at all. A weight gain diet after she struggled to lose all that weight? It just doesn't sound normal.

They rounded up the panel session with loud applause from the students and Sophia announced that there'd be a period of recess for 30 minutes before we reconvene for that last program which was the guest speaker's speech.

Adam and Kunle excused themselves to go the stock shop and Aminah yawned and it made her stomach to growl in the process. The growl was so loud that students sitting around us turned to look at us, even Alex whose brows was arched up questioning. I quickly looked away when my eyes because each time I look at him, I just kept seeing him from the music studio all over again.

"Sorry guys, it's not like I can help how hungry I am." Aminah said, her voice coming out light and in a teasing manner and she even waved them away in a shooing manner.

This girl ehn.

"Baby Kay!"

I tensed and I sat up straighter.

Sophia was walking towards us, her weird
Sophia's smile on her face.

"Oh God! I'm so exhausted." She said once she got to us and she collapsed onto the seat Adam just stood up from.

I swallowed, unable to say anything. Aminah was already pressing her phone, Sophia was already slumped on the chair, eyes closed but I was still feeling uneasy because I simply did not know how to act with the two girls. I held my breath and I was only to release it when Sophia returned to the podium.

"Guys, allow me to introduce our guest speaker, Mr Akin Balogun, a graduate of the prestigious Lakeview High all the way from Ibadan, Oyo State. He's currently a student of Creative Arts at the University of Michigan. He's majorly concerned with making Artworks depicting mental health disorders and one of his most prominent works, The Silence we speak, an artwork depicted to rape survivors won the prestigious SpeakArt contest, making him the first Nigerian and the youngest person ever to win the Award at 18. That was last year..."

Behind the podium, on the PowerPoint slide was the picture of his artwork, a picture of girls with opened mouth, missing tongues. They were fading into the background and the picture was in monochrome.

I looked away.

Adam and Kunle returned then and he wordlessly handed the white takeaway nylon from the tuck shop to me. Kunle gave the same thing to Aminah and she did not even wait to properly collect it before she started eating the meat pie. It happened so fast that I did not when she opened the nylon.

"...so guys, let's welcome our guest speaker of the day, Mr Akin."

We all stood up to clap, well, except students like Aminah whose whole attention was on devouring the meat pie. Our supposed guest speaker climbed the podium, hugged Sophia sideways before walking right to the middle of podium.

"Alright Guys, thank you for the warm welcome, let's have our seats."

The applause died down and everyone took their seats. Sitting down now, I could see him properly, he looked young, he looked more 16 than 19 and he was dressed casually, in a pair of jersey shorts and a plain tee. He looked more like he was going for a football match than to speak in a school.

"Eeh Eeh, this way this our guest speaker is dressed self, e be things."

"Guys, I'm super thrilled to be here. It's not everyday we get this kind of opportunity to talk about Mental Health Awareness in secondary schools. Trust me, we've made the offers to a lots of secondary schools and they turned us down, telling us stupid excuses like their students are young chaps who shouldn't be exposed to talks about mental health, as if their so called students ain't dealing with mental health disorders they are not telling anyone because of the stigma they've already associated mental health with. The first thing is that fact that if you're suffering from a mental health disorder, you're not mad, please dead that thought."

"Hmm, our guest speaker said dead that thought!" Ezekiel said in a straight up manner that made everyone around him to laugh.

"Our community, religious groups, families and even our educational sectors all stereotype mental health disorders. I know, once you have a disorder, in a typical Nigerian parents', you're mad niyen and instead of coming into terms with their kids disorders, they start bundling them to Alfas and Pastors for deliverance. Shocking, right? But that's exactly how low mental health awareness is among Nigerian parents."

I felt Aminah's hands fumbling for the take out nylon on my laps and when I turned to look at her, she mouthed something about wanting to eat my snacks since I wasn't eating them. I allowed her.

"Another thing about Mental illnesses is the fact that you're not alone in your struggles, you're definitely not alone and if you're dealing with something, any sort of disorder, if you're dealing with the aftermaths of a traumatic incident, then you should definitely talk to someone you trust about it or get a professional help. Fine, coming out with the fact that you're dealing with something is being Vulnerable and a lot of us would want to put on that facade that I have a perfect life, I have a perfect body. I don't want people to see me as weak and vulnerable and broken so I'd rather put on that facade instead when deep inside them, there is a raging war going on."

I was distracted again by Aminah whispering something into Kunle's ears before she stood up and she mouthed to me that she had to use the loo.

"Yes, I'm going to repeat it. Coming out with what you're dealing with is hard because you're going to meet people who'd invalidate your feelings, people who'd look at you like a barbarian after hearing your story and even have the nerve to tell you to your face that 'So, you're telling that you're traumatized because of something that simple? There are people who have gone through so much incidences that are worst than yours and they're perfectly fine or how can you give up on your dreams because of something that insignificant? Yes, people are that stupid but the thing is there's no greater trauma than another and your feelings are valid and if it's traumatising to you, then, it becomes a trauma, there are no two ways about it so let it all out, seek help, meet a professional help, don't keep it all bottled up till it shatters you."

I heard Adam mutter something incorrigible underneath his breath and his hand tightened around mine. When I turned to look at him, his eyes were fixed on the guest speaker as if he was the only person in the room.

"So, let people in, let people help you. I used to be oblivious too, back then, when I was in secondary school, I used to think all my classmates had their shits together, that the only serious things we dealt with then was insignificant things like backstabbing, falling grades, my crush did not like me back..."

The whole hall burst into laughter at that and Ezekiel had to repeat the last part, My crush did not like me back.

"And no, I'm not saying there are not serious, of course, they're serious, especially when your crush does not like you and you become miserable, I've been there and that thing hurts sha."

"Hmm hmmm, Mental Health Awareness don turn to love story oo."

"Ezekiel, just shut up or get out."

"Okay, not to digress, I really thought we had it all figured out until I liked a girl and..."

"Hmm hmm, I said, it's to listen to love story now."

"God! Someone should shut this guy up na."

"...I think liking her and getting to know her propelled me on this journey to become an Advocate for mental health. You'd all be surprised to know the things people are dealing with and then, it's always the least expected person that have the most horrible scars."

"That's all and before I round up, I'd just like to repeat it that Mental Health is equally as important as Physical Health and it's now an indisputable fact that mental illnesses kills faster than physical illnesses so treat that social anxiety the same way you'd treat Malaria. That'd be all."

The whole hall stood up to clap for him at once and I was sure Ezekiel's applause rang the loudest and he even kept punctuating each clap with Bravo, Amazing and Epic.

It was time for question and answers after then and the guest speaker answered every single one's perfectly, even the anonymous ones that students had sent to the press club before today. The session was about to end and he was about to leave the podium when someone else signified that they have a question to ask. It was on the other row and we all turned towards the direction of the voice. It was a Junior student who I was convinced was a JSS1 student and she even declined the microphone that was been passed to her by holding her hand up to signify that she was going to talk without the help of a microphone.

That small girl? Did she really think we'd all hear her?

"Have you ever curled up in the corner of your bathroom to cry?"

Her voice was authoritative, loud, lucid and it was kind of eerie that it made the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up. Her voice had an eerie feel to it and I craned my neck to look at her properly but I was unable to because every other person in the hall was also looking at her.

"Is that the question?"

The guest speaker asked and I discovered that even with the aid of microphone, his voice wasn't half as loud as the girl's.

"Please, just answer as I'm asking."

Wawu.

A JSS1 student is talking like that?

This girl don chop liver oo, see how she rude pass.

The indistinct murmurs filled the hall while I just sat there in disbelief, wondering who the girl could.

"No."

"Have you ever slit your wrist just so you could feel another pain other than the one in your heart?"

Wow, just wow! More indistinct murmurs and students started craning their heads again so they'd see the girl properly. I gave up trying to see the girl and I turned to look at the podium, focusing my attention instead on the guest speaker. He looked composed, like a small child wasn't talking to him in that manner, he looked more like he already figured out where she was going with all the questions she was asking him.

"No."

"Have you ever woken up in the morning to see a puffy face in the mirror, a swollen eyes, chapped lips and dried tears on your face because even in your sleep, the pain and tears wouldn't leave you alone?"

Wow. More indistinct murmurs and whispers. The guest speaker was even silent for a minute before he finally answered in the negative.

"Then, you're not qualified to tell us all the rubbish you did."

What followed her last sentence was a very stunned silence, a silence that was so loud that I could hear my faint heartbeats. It was as if we were all shocked to the core that we temporarily lost our tongue. Even Ezekiel was silent until he said:

"Wawu! KPK!!!"

His words seemed to jolt all of us out of our reverie and people started to talk again, this time louder and more fervent than earlier.

What kind of girl... What are the things that that small girl would have gone through to make her talk in that manner?"

"To answer your question..." The guest speaker started to say but was cut off by the shuffles of feet. It took a while to realize that it was that girl walking out of the hall.

She wasn't even interested in listening to his reply.

Just wow.

The program ended just like that. The girl just walked out of the hall without another word and she did not even stop despite everyone calling her, even the seniors and even the guest speaker.

I just had to conclude that the whole of Crescent High student body was weird.

It was only after we stepped outside the hall and I saw Aminah standing by the road that led to the school area that I realized she did not even return to hall after she excused herself hours ago.

She was standing with Bola and they seemed to be having this kind of conversation that made Aminah to laugh occasionally.

"God! When I see this Aminah's friend, I just get reminded of that day at Aminah's party and how you totally embarrassed her. I can't even think of doing that to any girl. I'm a gentleman to the very core."

"Which core?" Adam asked rhetorically, his left brow arching up. "And besides, girls are different from girls."

"Well, when I see her, I don't see her the way you guys are seeing her at all, I saw her the way we saw her during that sleepover at Aminah's house. Only Baby K and I can understand."

I turned to look at Sophia who was looking at the duo with a bemused expression, as if she was absolutely fascinated by them. It was at that same moment that Aminah turned and saw us. She waved and she started walking towards us, dragging an overly enthusiastic looking Bola along.

"Sophia Williams, it's nice to see you again."
Bola beamed and Sophia snorted in reply.

"Kunmi, how're you?"

"I'm fi..."

"Hey Adam." She did not only interrupted me when I was about to talk but did her voice really drop by an octave when she wanted to talk to Adam? My Adam?

Adam did not reply her, he just kept staring at her, his expression blank but because I was standing so close to him and I was holding his hand, I could feel that he was angry.

But why?

"You did not reply my messages," The girl continued and my hand automatically dropped from Adam's and that made him to look at me before turning back to look at the girl, his expression morphing into that of intense anger and repulsion. That was even the least of my concern.

They were exchanging messages.

They've been exchanging messages.

I wrapped my hands around myself and I found myself staggering backwards.

"What are you talking..."

He trailed off, obviously exasperated and there was an extremely controlled anger to his voice, a firm tone that spelt 'I have to keep calm so I won't do something I'd regret.'

I remembered Bola asking Aminah to give her Adam's number and that she had even seriously considered it but right now, she just stood equally confused as she stared at both Adam and Korede.

Beside me, Sophia was seething, fuming and I could actually hear her harsh breathing.

"What messages are you talking about?" Sophia asked, stepping in front of Adam who wasn't looking at Bola again but rather at me. I kept my eyes on the ground.

"That is between Adam and I."

Wow.

"You're really stupid." Sophia said in a very loud and angry voice that made me stagger back. "Instead of sending someone that's repulsed by you unsolicited pictures of your insanely ugly body, when don't you make a sound record of when you're sleeping. I'm sure he'd be more interested in that."

Unsolicited pictures of your insanely ugly body?

Wait, she sent him her pictures? her nudes?

I staggered again.

"Kunmi..."

That was Adam calling my name and trying to grab my hands but I could barely hear him.

I staggered away.

You can murder Bola now.

If you love Akin, let's gather here for a selfie 🤳🤳♥️♥️

So, the whole of this chapter is like my mini rant on mental health and I hope you learnt a thing or two and yes, please, don't keep things bottled up, let it out, get help, don't suffer alone 🙏🙏 I wanted to say a lot of things but in the end, I had to cut them out because it was getting too long.

About people invalidating people's feelings, even this book, I lost track of the number of insensitive comments Kunmi had gotten, especially at the beginning of this book. Please, let's remember to be nice because words have really huge weight and impact.

I want to see you guys very soon oo but that's not up to me, it's up to you guys, when I see huge increase in my engagements, especially VOTES, I'll update ♥️♥️

Click on the star button 🙏🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro