Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

𝗨𝗵, 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱. 

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝗙𝗮𝗿𝗺.

𝗔𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲.

𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱, 𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.

ꟼ̵̖̱̫̬̞̠̹͉̺̤̳̣̈́l̷̡̧̫̭̰̲͍̩̝̫̱̹̘͚͛̃ɘ̶̡̡̛̟͍̹̞̯̭͕̪̎̏̂̾̇̒͋͗͑̋̕͘͜͠͠ͅɒ̶̧̡͙̻̺̱̝̘̻̫̺̱̲̓͛̒̾̄̔͊͑̆͌́̃͗̚͝ƨ̴͎͙̋̋̂̑͆͝ɘ̷̡̡̲̟̫͔͇̱̱̲͖̱̪̠̅͒̈͊͗̿̈͊̾̀̃̿ ̴̡̯͕̻̣̺̳̙̘͍̜̭͖́͑̾͊͌͜͠ʇ̸̪̗̖͇͕̲̭̦͒͗̍̑̊̑͐͗ɿ̴̩̦̞͉̤̝͓̘͕̣̟̯̲̰̋̽̑̐͝͝ɘ̶͕̘͈͕̖͓̝̎͐͒̏̉́͑͑͒̌̚͜͠ͅɘ̷̢͇͓̰̑͂͒̄̓̈́͐̈̕͝ ̷̘̞̩̳̰̼͒̔̋̔̀̀̇̕̚̚͝υ̸̃̀̈́͠ƨ̴̡̧̣̝̙̣͍͖͚̻̟̘̱̦̋̐̏̔͗̾ ̸̹͎̜̖̭͍͖̹̩̣̂̾̄̋̄̌̽͊͌͊͋̏ɒ̵̺̱̇̋̈̉̚ḷ̷̢͙̘͚̝͓̳͗̍̍̃̊̚̚ḷ̶̯̯̖̈́͋̔̐̈́͝.

--------------------------------

Peter's Pumpkin Farm

Press Space To Play!

Peter 1 - NEW

>

Peter 2 - ×8

>Peter 1 - NEW

Peter 2 - ×8

A farm stood shining over a bright day. Rows of pumpkins stood rooted to the ground, mixing in with pear, cherry and apple trees. Nearby, a large wooden, red and white painted barn stood proudly.

Then, and apromorphic orange pumpkin came onto the screen. He had lime green eyes and was wearing a green shirt with darker green overalls with some miscolored patches and orange boots. 

"Oh, hey pal! I'm Peter The Pumpkin, nice to meet ya! Welcome to my farm!" Peter introduced himself.

"Y'know, your just in time! I was gonna head over to see how my friends were doing, ya wanna tag along?"

An exlemation mark then appeared next to Peter's head.

"Oh, almost forgot! Press the arrow keys to move around and interact with others using the spacebar!" He added, returning to normal.

"Great, I think that's everything. Let's go!" Peter concluded and then disappeared from the screen, making everything go black.

After walking from his house for a bit to the north west, he came across a apromorphic purple fish, a yellow moon, a white clock, and a brown dog - looking mole all sitting on a picnic table eating pumpkin pie and talking.

"Hey, guys!" Peter said as he walked up to them.

"Oh, hey Peter!" The purple fish greeted. "We're just having a picnic, wanna join us?" 

"Sure, I guess I can tag along!" Peter responded as he sat down.

"Hi Peter!" The mole woman, the moon girl and the clock guy said together.

"Hey Melody," Peter greeted. The screen switched to the moon girl.

"Felix," Then to the purple fish.

"Margaret," Then to the mole woman.

"Claus!" And finally switched to the clock guy, before switching back to Peter.

What are you all doing today?" Peter asked.

"Oh, we're just eating right now. Care for some pumpkin pie?" Claus said, earning a confused look and silence from Peter.

"Hey, after we eat, we should play some games!" Melody spoke. "Hey Peter, do you wanna play with us?" 

"Sure, I don't see why not!" Peter agreed, smiling. 

"Perfect! Each of us has a Bonus Sticker! Collect all the bonus stickers and we'll give you a prize!" Margaret explained.

"Cool, what's the prize?" Peter asked.

"That would break the surprise, would it not?" Claus replied.

"Oh yeah, I guess you're-" Peter began, before Felix interrupted with:

"It's the key to your house!" 

Claus was annoyed that Felix ruined the suprise and smacked him across the head, but Peter was shocked.

"You took the key to my house?" Peter responded, half shocked, half angry.

"Haha! Yeah we did!" Melody said, giggling.

"But wh̸̨̡̧̡͉̳̞̥͎̲̦̤͕͉͎̔̓͋͋̍̈́͒̊̈́͑̔͠ỹ̷̖͖̭͂̍̆͒̊͆ ̸̪̾̾͋w̵̡̘̺͚̮͓̺͙̺͋o̷͕͕̦͇̳̟͖̗̬̳̳͔̫͓͗͑̇̈͌͂́̆͘̚͜͝Ù̸̗̲̬̳̟̫̜͇̗͜- u l̴̠̱̜̟̥̱̮͆̄̄̾̑̀̄͗̓̌̍̾́̈́͘ͅD̵͓͌͂͌̆͒̽̆̽̈́͑͑̊̃̀̚ ̷̖̻͓̰̪̈́̀̈́̚͜Y̴̤͚̭̺̟̗̮̩͎̩͙̖̮͇͛̒͆͒̋̈́ͅo̸̬͙̦͚̹̗͙̣̪̳̘̳̔̎͘͠U̵̦̣͕̺͕̲̗͑͆̈́̿ͅ-̵̀͌̏̏̀́̃́̕"  Peter glitched when he spoke.

Felix also gitched a bit when he replied, but soon returned to normal.

"You gotta get all the Bonus Stickers to get it back!" Felix explained.

"Yeah, don't fret, this'll be fun!" Margaret consoled.

"Well, if you guys say so, then let's play these games!" Peter concluded, getting up from the table with his hands on his hips.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro