Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Peter approached Margaret, who looked grumpy, but soon lit up when she saw the pumpkin.

"Hey Peter! I was picking up fruits but dropped them all. Can you help me sort them out into the right baskets?" Margaret asked.

--------------------------------

Press (Y) for Yes. Press (N) for No.

Ba-dink!

"Thank you so much, Peter! I really appreciate your help!" Margaret replied.

Margaret and Peter then both started to work on sorting the fruit.

Peter took the cherries and pears, while Margaret took the apples and mini pumpkins.

After a  few minutes, they both had sorted out the fruit and had put it in the storage shed.

"Thanks so much for your help, Peter! For All your help, I'll lend you my bonus sticker!" Margaret said as she held out the bonus sticker.

Peter tried to grab it but something stopped him. He tried again.

Over and over and OVER AND Ȯ̶͖͖͉̙͉̣̑͛̎̓̿͊̐̉̿͘͜͝͝V̶̹͓͙̻͒̍̇̈̈́͆̔̇̿̓͐̓͗̚͝E̸̩̘̥̺͈̠͎͉̳̻̼̥̬̯̣̍͐̈́͋̈́̎͠Ŕ̵͙͍͉͎̰͕̆̓͌̋̍́͆̕͝-̴̞͉̩̳̦̦̱̬̖̗̊͊̈́̎͝

Peter woke up in a strange black void, infront of a photo.

He picked it up. I was a picture of a family who were posing for a Christmas photo. A date below it read "12/24/81" so it was taken on Christmas Eve of 1981.

"But that'd be the last Christmas we'd spend together." A female voice, a child's in fact, whispered to him.

Peter shook his head quickly, thinking it was in his head, and was shocked by what he saw. The void had turned bright red and the photo was distorted. The family's eyes were blacked out and the date was distorted, being changed to read: "24/12/82."

Everything soon glitched and then returned to normal. He was back in the storage shed and was holding Margaret's bonus sticker instead of the photo.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro