0.0 - Introduction

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

If you had never known danger and you had never experienced hunger, if you had never tasted the filth of fear, or if you had never known their wrongdoings

... would you be able to hold on in this world? Would you be able to survive the guilt, the scars, and the pain? 

Would you never miss the loving family you had left behind? Or would that only remind you of the thousands of corpses? Would you hope that this would be just a nightmare

Would you be able to live in the eternal stench of blood? 

Would you kill your only friend

Would you take their hand and go down in this hell?

Would you trade your paradise for an iron tower?

Nobody would willingly go to a place like that. 

Yet she did. 

She had everything and gave it up in a matter of seconds. She created this abyss

The darkness I thought she would defeat conquered her, no, she let it be. She took a step forward and never looked back. 

And for what? 

Love. 

A cursed word. 

The world around her is burning red, like my hate. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it certainly has been a while since I've been here. For once, I hope that I'll be able to finish this book in time, unlike my other ONC projects haha... (actually all my writing projects) I haven't written in English a lot so if you spot some language errors feel free to comment! It would be a big help <3 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro