Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Today you starts walking a little.. 

Taking slow steps.. 

You are happy to be able to stand again.. 

But It is painful.. 

You walked to the chair slowly and dragged in near your bed.. 

Asking me to set on it.. 

you give me the ablum in my hand.. 

I sigh.. 

You turned the page and looked at me.. 

You laughed at little loud.. 

............................................................ Here you came to my office.. i was so busy that i didn't even noticed for a long time.. you waited outside my room and watched me working through the glass door.. then we went for the movie as you wanted.. 

Your eyes shines hearing the word movie.. 

I guess you will still like watching movie like before.. 

.......................................................................................You came to my office without prior information.. I was busy.. I had a important meeting.. and You knew it.. You waited outside watching me working through the glass door.... you wanted to go to the movie but i couldn't leave the meeting just like that.. I asked you to wait for 30 more minutes.. I tried my best to wrapped up my business in 32 minutes.. I ran to you thinking that you must be waiting for me at the lobby.. but you were gone.. gone 25 minutes ago ...........................

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro