Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Opening the door slightly, I saw her giggling, watching cartoon..

A smile ran on my lips as well.

...............................I don't remember after how many days she is smiling like old time..........................................
Why did they two broke up?
She never answered me... How and when Jisoo came between you two.............................................
But why did I got involved in all this.. even tho she never asked for any help....................
But how can I ignore, when my best friend needed help.....

Her eyes lit up seeing the box of chocolates in front of her....

She jumped in happiness and hugged me..

I stiffed as a hard rock whose heart was beating at an uncontrollable pace..

...................... Wonkeun left her, or she left him.. I never asked her....
Jisoo said he can't marry, as his father won't allow for this relationship, and he can't disobey as he is the only heir..
All she did was crying alone... hating herself.. hurting herself, which was leading to hurting the one she was carrying........................ and I couldn't stand it any more.... I wanted to protect her,from everyone.. make her feel safe, from the cruel world.. make her feel she isn't alone, as I am with her, no matter what........................... So I stepped in her life.... it wasn't out of sympathy.. I did it because I cared for her..
But how we lived the past three years.. made me regret my decision.. Did I ruined your life.. Did I made you more unhappy and alone.....………………………………………………………

😊 we are close to the end.. i hope you are enjoying it.. as the past is revealing slowly.. and i hope i m not confusing you guys much with this..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro