Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yo
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
  pickle rick p.o.v
I was taking a pickle shit-

James charles p.o.v
I was spreading cum of the people who died while listening to me sing as a challenge for youtube. It gave my face a perfect glow and just made my skin tingle. I think its because the sperm cells are trying to slide into my ridiculously huge pores.

Then, big chungus senpai appeared, he had broke through my wall, my brick wall!

He picked me up by my waist and stuffed me in his asshole so he wouldnt lose me, and he started flying.

I didnt know what or why he was doing this. Its smelt like shreksm's balls dipped in chocolate. I think i slid so far up his ass i could see everything from his open mouth, i seen the ground and then i seen a huge, slinder, sexy, veiny, pickle. He had tured around, and holy shit was he gorgeous.

I then seen big chungus pick up the pickle, but then he took me out of his ass, i disagreed saying,

Narrator p.o.v.

"U finna catch the hands sister you aint getting my pickle daddy dick" james charles screamed, at big chungus when he tried fingering himself with pickle rick, this, was a sister no no.

James charles sister screamed while sister hitting sister big chungus trying to save sister pickle daddy.

So, big chungus screeched and dropped both james charles and pickle rick, when they both landed on Michael jackson, when james charles cum makeup and big chungus butthole juice got all over him.

●■□●■□●■□●■□●■□●■□●■□●■□●■□●■□●

No offence towards big chungus or pickle rick. This is for the sake of comedy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro