Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What's up Joon?" Said Yoongi into the phone.

"Jimin? what the fuck happened to your voice? did Yoongi go to hard on you last night? Damn it I knew I shouldn't have left you wi-" Namjoon's voice sounded through the phone as Yoongi made his way back to the kitchen.

"It's Yoongi dumbass." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"....well... That's awkward... ANYWAY! Is Jimin still alive? He has to be at the company in like an hour."

"Don't worry Joon-ah, I'll drive him there's no problem." He said as he watched Jimin putting the dishes in the washing machine.

"Thanks Yoon'." Said Namjoon.

"By the way, do you know when we can get a recording studio for the song trailer? We're like, almost done."

"I can book you one a few hours in like a week or something." He said.

"Yeah sounds good." He said.

"Can you pass Jimin I have some really important stuff to discuss with him."

"Sure" he said, before handing the phone to Jimin and leaving them to tidy his bed.

"So Jimin? Can you still walk or do you need me to buy pain killers?" Said Namjoon emediatly.

"No I'm fine wae?" He said, scrunching his eyebrows in slight confusion.

"oh? Did you top? Or is Yoongi just that small?"

Jimin stayed silent for a few seconds before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Christ Namjoon we stayed up all night producing a song, not fucking each other." He said, still having a hard time to contain his laughter.

"Oh... Well that's disappointing." He said before hanging up.

Jimin still laughed as he took the few steps to the living room.

"What was that important thing you had to discuss?" Asked Yoongi as he handed Jimin some clothes.

"Nothing." He snorted. "Just Namjoon being a perverted idiot." He said.

Yoongi nodded, before taking a flash drive from his desk and his phone then leaving the room to let Jimin change.

After a few minutes, the said boy walked out, making Yoongi turn around from the place he had sitting at the doorstep.

He emediatly turned back though, quick to hide his blush by pulling his mask further over his nose.

Jimin was just way too hot with those black skinny jeans and that oversized white shirt that just managed to slightly fall of his shoulder perfectly.

He muttered a slight curse word before standing up, grabbing his keys and walking out, black mask covering up to under his eyes and bangs sweeping past his eyebrows.

Jimin followed, covered in a black mask and large sunglasses.

They stepped into Yoongi's car and drove off to the company in silence, Jimin looking out the window unknowingly and Yoongi gripping at the stealing while so hard his nuckles went white because it was just that hard not to look past the road and stare at Jimin.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro