Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"In this garden of secrets you made my hope bloom between hardships and regret."

Said Jimin's melodic voice through the computer as their lips met.

They kissed slowly, Jimin pulling Yoongi closer by the grip he has on his chair, the blond tilting his head slightly and kissing Jimin softly.

It was gentle, slow, their lips barely brushing against the others as the older slid his hand to the back of the ravenette's neck.

Their minds were completely blank, simply enjoying the feeling of the others lips on theirs.

That was, until reality suddenly hit Yoongi.

His eyes shot open and he quickly pulled away.

"Oh my god...Jimin- Holy shit" He chocked out as his face flushed a bright red.

His heart was pounding in his ears as he locked his lips, scolding himself for doing such a thing.

"I am so sorry Jimin, I-i-" He stuttered as he tried getting up from his seat, but Jimin took a hold of his wrist and pulled him back in the office chair, cutting his ramble.

"I like you." He said, looking at Yoongi's eyes as a sudden flow of confience surged within him.

The blond's eyes widened.

"Y-you w-what?" He said, his eyes still wide as he looked at Jimin with pure shock.

"I like you." The younger repeated with a small chuckle.

Yoongi sat there, silent, before his eyes brows knitted and he slowly started shaking his head.

"No...no, no, no... You can't like me Jimin, you're an idol, I'm a barista, we're both men..." He started going on, standing up and bringing his hands up to slightly tug at his hair.

Jimin looked at him, standing up as well and taking Yoongi's hands in his, pulling them away from his hair gently and meeting his lost gaze.

"I don't care." Said Jimin softly as his eyes switched from one of Yoongi's eyes to the other.

"You're a public personality Jimin-ah, if they find out..."

"They won't find out." Jimin whispered as he slowly let go of one of Yoongi's hands to trace up his arm and land on his cheek.

"They don't have to know anything." He added before slowly placing his lips on Yoongi's again.

Their lips danced again, Jimin letting go of Yoongi's other hand to mirror the first and cup both of his cheeks as Yoongi's hands laced on the small of Jimin's back.

The blond slowly pulled back from the kiss.

"I like you too." He mumbled, cheeks on fire.

Jimin chuckled and brushed his nose against Yoongi's.

"You better." He said as he snaked his hands the short hair of Yoongi's undercut.

He licked his lips before Yoongi slowly kissed him, first on the lips, then slowly trailing a few down to his neck.

The blond hid his head in the crook of the smaller's neck and tightened his grip around his waist, Jimin wrapping his arms around his neck to press their bodies closer in the hug.

"So are you going to ask me out or what?" Joked Jimin slightly as he placed his chin on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Are you sure you want to date? If the media gets ahold of the infromation..."

"I'm 23 Yoongi, I can make my own decisions. So, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Yoongi chuckled, slowly loosening the hug to face Jimin.

"Sure." He said before leaning down slightly to capture his lips.

A/N:
thank you so much for 5k!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro