Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin's eyes widened at the sudden attention, looking up from his lap and stiffening slightly at the sight of his boss.

"I-i.." He stuttered, feeling Yoongi's gaze on him. "i'm here because," he swallowed thickly. "because i would like to support Yoongi in his decision of being honest with netizens and outing his sexuality, for some people to realise it is important to be honest with yourself and sometimes accept that you aren't like everyone else." He said, his voice slightly weak and strained with stress.

The boss nodded.

"I have no problem with the LGBT community," he said, taking a pen from his desk and tapping it on the clear glass. "It's just that some people do, and i'd like you to be conscious of that, and not be too explicit in things you do or say. I'm not asking you to hide anything of course, i believe you have already outed your sexuality, but just to not flaunt your sexuality to people who don't want to hear anything about it."

Yoongi sighed.

"I don't want to flaunt anything, i want to be free to say that i like someone who is of the same sex, and make people realise that that's okay;"

The boss sighed as well, looking at Yoongi in a gaze that Jimin would have never been able to keep, though Yoongi did, looking back at him with a fierce glint in his eyes.

The atmosphere was tense, and a small silent filled the room, broken by the regular ticking of the clock, and the sound of the pen tapping against the glass desk. The head producer seemed to be weighing the pros and cons, his eyes darting from one corner of his desk to other, momentarily looking up at Yoongi and locking eyes for a couple of seconds, before he would sigh and look back down at his desk.

After around a minute of suffocating silence, he finally sighed sharply.

"Fine then." The CEO said, putting the pen down. "So does that mean you will be joining BigHit entertainment?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin briefly, they both hesitated, they had already pushed the boss quite far, and now they were about to drop such a huge bomb on the poor CEO, but at the same time, this was why they were here in the first place.

"One last thing." He hesitated. "I... Jimin and I, are in a relationship. We wanted the company to know, though we don't plan on saying it publicly as of now."

A/N:

I almost forgot to update today

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro