Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~

"For someone who's pregnant, you seem awfully horny."

Taehyung

~

Jimin's POV

Smut throughout chapter, if you are uncomfortable or it's too much for you, skip too next chapter!

I sat by the door, watching Taehyung and some other male unloading boxes into my garage.

It was extremely attractive to watch Taehyung's muscles move every time he picked up a box.

The sweat that started to drip down his neck, making his arms shiny was even attractive.

Once Taehyung was done lifting the boxes, he came towards the door.

He panted a little bit as he sat down beside me.

My eyes leeched off arm muscles as he wiped sweat off his forehead.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a soft giggle while the truck drove off.

"Yeah." Taehyung said with a slight laugh.

"Just I'm hot." Taehyung commented.

"Come on then, I can help cool you down." I coed while standing up to head back inside.

Taehyung laughed before following me.

I heard the front door click closed as I continued down the hallway.

"And how are you going to do that?" Taehyung asked while following closely behind me.

I headed into my bedroom, Taehyung stopping inside the middle of the room as I took my shoes off.

Taehyung did the same after realising he was wearing shoes covered in dust from the truck.

"That is for me to show you." I coed before pushing Taehyung backwards till he fell back over my bed.

His lips parted slightly in shock as I climbed on top of him, straddling his waist.

"First you were too cold, then you were too hot," I started while leaning over top of him.

His eyes laced with mine before falling down to my plump lips.

I continued, "How about I make you both cold and hot." I whispered, my breath dancing against Taehyung's lips.

"How do you intend on doing that?" Taehyung asked.

I grinned seeing lust sparkling in his eyes as I leaned closer to him.

"Like this." I whispered a centimetre from his pink lips.

I planted a passionate kiss on his lips, making his hands circle around the small of my back, holding me closer to his body.

I allowed myself to take dominance as I let my tongue enter between his soft desperate lips.

Our tongues joined as Taehyung's hands ran down over my ass in my black sweatpants.

My fingers fell around the buttons of Taehyung's white long sleeve shirt.

I undid the first few buttons, enough to be able to fit his head out of it before breaking the kiss to pull it off from over his head.

His golden tanned skin was on display as I leaned down, connecting my lips to his neck.

"For someone who's pregnant, you seem awfully horny." Taehyung snickered while feeling amused.

I bit on Taehyung's neck, making him buck his hips against mine, our dicks rubbing together through our sweatpants.

"It's a stage. Hush." I demanded as I pulled away examining the red hickey I left on Taehyung's neck.

He may be new to Busan but he's definitely taken.

This hickey marks that he is mine.

I kissed over Taehyung's chest.

His breathing got heavier while I edged my way closer to his dick.

I pulled down his grey sweatpants, examining his bulge through his boxers.

"Want more?" I questioned while sitting on Taehyung's upper thighs.

Taehyung's eyes seemed to wander across me, my hand running my fingers across his dick through his boxers.

"God yes." Taehyung gasped out.

A smirk appeared on my lips as I wrapped my hand around Taehyung's dick through his boxers.

I started to palm at his dick through the boxers, creating sexual stimulation and frustration.

"Oh come on, I want more than that." Taehyung scoffed.

I grinned.

"Beg for it." I coed while lifting my body up to sit on top of his dick.

I could feel it pulsing below my ass.

He ran his slender fingers across my ass, slightly gripping my sweatpants.

I laced my hands over his v lines before grinding my ass and dick against his own crotch.

Taehyung's fingers tightened around my clothes, his lip bitten as he lay his head back on the bed sheets.

"Jimin-ah." Taehyung groaned out as I continued grinding.

"Yes?" I hummed back, my voice sounding low because I leaned over him, close to his ear.

"I need more. I need you." Taehyung begged, his eyes showing how desperate he was as they stared back at mine.

I sat up, pulling my shirt off from over my head, then pulling down my sweatpants and boxers and also Taehyung's boxers.

"Don't cum in me, pull out beforehand." I stated while pressing the tip of his veiny shaft at my entrance.

"Why? You know my cum seriously has been in there to form our baby right?" Taehyung questioned me.

"Yes I know that, just do you want to think about our baby forming around some cum right now? Just isn't the nicest thing to think about." I muttered while sitting down his dick.

I gasped feeling my walls stretching around his length.

Taehyung hummed while rubbing my ass soothingly while I got used to his size.

"Fine." Taehyung responded.

I nodded as I started to bounce up and down his length.

Taehyung sat up, pulling me closer to his body, letting my arms drape over his shoulders as he leaned in kissing my lips.

My heart raced as I closed my eyes, I let Taehyung's hands feel over my body as I continued.

My hands ran through his hair, tugging on it gently.

The rings on my fingers ran across his skin as I let my hands travel down Taehyung's bareback.

"Fuck." Taehyung moaned into my mouth as I managed to speed up while deepening our kiss.

My tongue searched every crook and cranny inside his mouth, enjoying the taste of his sweet tongue.

His cologne and sweat wafted my senses as I felt my own body starting to excrete my body temperature.

I pulled back from the kiss, panting for air as I continued.

Taehyung's nose scrunched up as he enjoyed the pleasure, his mouth falling open as he helped me quicken my pace, his hands guiding me on my waist.

"Fuck." I moaned out as soon as he hit my good spot.

My bounces became sloppy, every now and again hitting my g-spot, driving me insane.

I could feel the pleasure tingling through my entire body like energy zooming right through to the end of my fingertips.

Taehyung then helped me focus on my g-spot.

I shut my eyes tightly while feeling my stomach start to whirl.

"Aaaaugh." I moaned out as I came on Taehyung's stomach, my body shaking with pleasure.

Seconds later, Taehyung pulled out of me completely as he released, landing on my own stomach.

"Fuckkkk." Taehyung groaned lowly.

I stayed close to Taehyung, both of us panting to catch our breaths.

Taehyung leaned forward, pecking my lips gently while I rubbed my stomach.

It felt weird to reach my high while something else is going on inside my body.

I could almost start to feel the pressure my baby is already forming on my organs.

I enjoyed Taehyung's slow kisses on my lips, one of his hands taking place on my stomach, rubbing it in a circular motion.

My heart raced when he spoke up finally.

"You definitely helped to make me hot and cold baby."

AU - Ya asked for smut so here ya go, I hope it's alright :)

Also if you enjoyed, totally feel free to comment, vote and add this book to ya library/libraries!

That's all for now... Stay warm, safe and healthy my lovely readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro